Hi, I am getting some unusual iTunes error due to which I am unable to sync my iPhone with my PC. Every time I am trying to connect my jailbroken iPhone to my computer, I always get an error that says iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000065). How can I bypass this error? I am using Windows 7 32-bit. Thanks.
Asked by: Ariel from Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Uninstall the last app that you have downloaded prior this error.
- Use a different iPhone cable or plug the iOS device in different USB port (do not use USB hub or any USB extensions; connect your iPhone directly to your PC). If you have a busted cord, then request for a replacement from Apple or AT&T.
- Connect your iPhone to the USB port at the back of your desktop. Unlike the front USB port, the rear ones are more robust and chances of getting error is very little.
- Try to connect your iPhone to a different computer and then go back to your own PC and connect it.
- Lastly, install the latest version of iTunes, you can download iTunes 10.4.1 using this link.
That’s it! Hopefully you will be able to sync your iPhone to iTunes and fix iTunes error 0xE8000065 by following some of the tips above.