Hi, firstly many thanks for the AirPrint workaround for the iPhone & iPad with iOS 4.2.1. My question is, although this works great, it does require your main PC to be switched on. Is there any solution that means you can print to your Wi-fi printer direct through your router, like I could with my laptop?
Question asked by Mr. Paul Robinson
Thanks for asking the question Paul. Currently, only HP ePrint enabled printers support direct printing from any iOS 4.2.1 iDevice that support AirPrint feature. You don’t need any additional network setup (PC or Mac), all you need is a ePrint enabled printer, iOS 4.2.1 AirPrint enabled iDevice and a Wi-fi connection shared by both the devices.
- HP Envy e-All-in-One series (D410a)
- HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a)
- HP Photosmart Premium e-AiO (C310a)
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-AiO (C410a)
- HP Photosmart e-AiO (D110)
- HP Photosmart eStation (C510)
- HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fn Color Multifunction Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color Multifunction Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro CP1525n Color Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer