A few days ago, Apple just released the first beta of iOS 9.3 to developers. This is a noteworthy release because the update comes with a great deal of exciting new features. However, nothing pales in comparison to the Night Shift mode – Apple’s very own spin to the most requested night mode. If you have iOS 9.3 installed and you wish to enable Night Shift mode on your device, here’s a guide for you.
How to Enable / Disable Night Shift Mode on iOS 9.3:
- Open the Settings app and look for the Display & Brightness option.
- Look for the Blue Light Reduction option and simply toggle the switch to ON to enable Night Shift.
- After toggling the switch, you can adjust the slider from Cooler to Warmer, depending on your preference.
- To disable Night Shift, simply toggle off the Blue Light Reduction switch. It’s that simple.
How to Schedule Night Shift Mode on iOS 9.3:
- Open the Settings app and tap the Display & Brightness option.
- Below Blue Light Reduction, you should see Schedule, tap it.
- Now, you have three options: Off, From Sunset to Sunrise and Custom Schedule.
- You can tap From Sunset to Sunrise to enable Night Shift and your screen's brightness will be adjusted automatically based on the sunset / sunrise on your location.
- Alternatively, you can set a custom schedule based on your preference.
We recommend that you use the From Sunset to Sunrise option for a no-hassle solution. Again, Night Shift is only available on 64-bit devices. Otherwise, you will need to jailbreak and install f.lux instead.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback