We’re sure many of you have encountered the issue where iOS keeps asking for your iCloud password many times throughout the day. According to numerous users, the issue generally occurs after updating the firmware or after doing a full restore via iTunes. If you are one of those users who are constantly annoyed by the Verify iCloud Password popup, we have provided a possible fix below.
How to Get Rid of Verify iCloud Password Popup on iOS 9:
- Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad, look for iCloud and tap it.
- Scroll all the way down to the screen and tap the Sign Out button.
- You will see a warning popup, just tap Sign Out to continue.
- A second popup will appear, just tap Delete from My iPhone. On the third popup, tap Delete from My iPhone once again.
- If you’ve got Find My iPhone enabled, you may need to input your iCloud Password then have it disabled.
- After signing out of iCloud, do a hard reboot of your device (hold Home + Power button for about 10 seconds).
- After rebooting your iPhone or iPad, sign in to your iCloud account again and hopefully this fixes the issue.
Users have reported that simply signing in and out of iCloud has solved the issue. Others simply performed a hard reboot and the popup stopped appearing. We suggest you try the complete solutions using the steps above. If you have other ways to solve this issue, feel free to share in the comments.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback