vShare is a very popular app that lets you download paid apps for free – pretty much in the same vein as Installous and AppCake. With the iOS 9 jailbreak now available, there are numerous ways for users to download paid iPhone apps for free which also happens to include vShare. However today, we will teach you how to install vShare on iOS 9 to get paid iPhone apps for free without jailbreaking.
Disclaimer: Jaxov is not affiliated with any app or websites that are featured in this post. We also don't condone or encourage app piracy. Jaxov will not be held responsible for any damage caused by using any of these featured apps and websites, so please use them at your own risk. This blog post is written for the sake of information and entertainment only. With that in mind, if you found an app that you like, support the developers and buy it from the App Store.
How to Install vShare on iOS 9 Without Jailbreaking:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.
- Go to the official URL of vShare: http://www.vshare.com/
- At the vShare homepage, you should see two download options: Unjailbroken & Jailbroken. Based on the method we’re following, you should of course select Unjailbroken.
- Once the popup appears, tap Install.
- After the install confirmation, your will see that vShare will start installing from your Home screen.
- After the installation, tap the vShare icon to launch it. An “Untrusted App Developer” popup will appear, in which case just tap Trust.
- That should be it! You can now try downloading free iPhone apps via vShare.
- In case you run into the "Cannot Connect to vShare API" error, close all your other Safari tabs as well as all apps running in the background. Try the above installation steps again.
- If you run into an error that goes “Unable to Download App: “vShare” could not be installed at this time”, try waiting it out since it could be a server problem. Try again after a while.
If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback