Although customization has been a primary reason why people choose to jailbreak, there was a time when the other popular reason was to download cracked apps – as in free apps. There’s a reason why apps like Installous and AppCake became household (albeit notorious) names in the jailbreak community. It might not be as popular as before but you can still download paid iPhone apps for free – and that’s even without a jailbreak with the help of an app called vShare.
vShare is not exactly new but it seems that it has managed to effectively outlive popular apps like Installous and AppCake when it comes to downloading iPhone apps for free. One very noteworthy benefit of using vShare is that you don’t need a jailbroken device to use it. It now even works with iOS 8-8.4. Today, we’ll teach you how to install vShare to download cracked iPhone apps on iOS 8-8.4 without jailbreaking.
Disclaimer: Jaxov is not affiliated with any app or websites that are featured in this post. We also don't condone or encourage app piracy. Jaxov will not be held responsible for any damage caused by using any of these featured apps and websites, so please use them at your own risk. This blog post is written for the sake of information and entertainment only. With that in mind, if you found an app that you like, support the developers and buy it from the App Store.
How to Install vShare to Download Paid iPhone Apps for Free on iOS 8-8.4 Without Jailbreaking:
- Open Safari from your iPhone or iPad.
- Point the browser to this URL: http://www.vshare.com/
- At vShare’s home page, you should see two Download options: Unjailbroken & Jailbroken. For the sake of this guide, tap Download (Unjailbroken).
- You will see a popup appear, tap Install.
- After confirming the install, you will that in your Home screen that your device is downloading the vShare app.
- After the download is finished, tap on the vShare icon to launch it. You should see the “Untrusted App Developer” popup appear, just click Trust to proceed.
- Now, you can download free apps from vShare and install it on your iPhone / iPad without jailbreaking.
How to Fix "Cannot Connect to vShare API" Error?
This error will usually appear when using the Download (UnJailBroken) from the official vShare website. This error is caused by browser and phone apps conflict. To fix this error, close all your Safari tabs and terminate all running apps in the background (via App Switcher). Now, perform the steps again and see if the error is fixed.
If you have questions about this guide, feel free to write in the comments!Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback