Yesterday, Apple just rolled out iOS 8.4 with the company’s new music streaming service called Apple Music. With the release of the new firmware update, the TaiG jailbreak team is quick to act and has just released TaiG v2.2.0 which is a tool that can be used to jailbreak iOS 8.4. That’s right, iOS 8.4 is jailbreak-ready and we’ll teach you just how.
Before you proceed:
- TaiG jailbreak is a tool that’s only available in Windows. Mac users will have to settle with using a virtual machine to run TaiG jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak is untethered.
- This version of TaiG can be used to jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
- Be sure to backup your iDevice using iTunes or iCloud just in case something goes wrong while on the process of jailbreaking.
- For good measure, you might also want to disable your firewall and anti-virus software to minimize possible errors.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on iPhone & iPad Using TaiG Jailbreak:
- Download the latest version of TaiG jailbreak here and extract to Desktop or any preferred directory.
- Disable Passcode by navigating to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and tap Turn Passcode Off.
- Disable Find My iPhone by going to Settings > iCloud > and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer via USB and launch iTunes.
- Run the TaiGJBreak_EN.exe file as administrator by right-clicking and selecting Run as Administrator.
- On the main interface, you will see TaiG detecting your device. Make sure that you uncheck the bottom checkbox (3K Assistant). Click the big Start button to begin the jailbreak.
- The jailbreak process will now start showing the progress through percentages.
- Once the jailbreak is completed, you will see the message “Jailbreak succeeded” displayed.
After the jailbreak, ensure that you re-enable both your Passcode and Find My iPhone. If you have any questions about the jailbreak, let us know in the comments.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback