About two weeks ago, Saurik has Cydia version 1.1.23 which includes a couple of exciting new features. One such feature is the ability to downgrade Cydia tweaks to previous versions. This will come in handy if a certain tweak’s latest version have bugs or simply don’t work. Today, we will teach you how to downgrade jailbreak tweaks or package to any version.
Of course, before you can have the option to downgrade your Cydia tweaks to earlier versions, you need to update Cydia to the latest version.
How to Downgrade Jailbreak Tweaks to Earlier Versions:
- Open Cydia on your iDevice.
- At the bottom tabs, tap Installed.
- Find and tap the jailbreak tweak that you wish to revert to previous versions.
- Tap the Modify button located at the top-right section of the screen.
- You should see a popup appear, tap the Downgrade option.
- Now tap the version that you want to revert to.
- Tap Confirm to start the downgrade process.
And that’s about it when it comes to downgrade jailbreak tweaks to any version you want! It’s worth noting that you can also downgrade third-party sources using the latest Cydia 1.1.23.
Being able to downgrade jailbreak tweaks and apps in Cydia is feature that’s been requested by fans for the longest time. It’s a good thing to know that it’s finally here and you can do so painlessly.
Let us know in the comments if you run into any problems.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback