As of late, there are many users who have been having troubles of getting their iPhone or iPad out of recovery mode. Back in our Recboot post, users have been looking for a solution to kick iPhone out of recovery mode. So in case Recboot doesn't work to fix iPhone recovery mode loop, you can try using Redsn0w. Here's How to Fix iPhone Recovery Mode Loop Using Redsn0w.
How to Fix iPhone Recovery Mode Loop Using Redsn0w:
- First, you will need to download Redsn0w. Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 from this link.
- Unzip the file, and run redsn0w.exe. For Windows run the exe file as Administrator to minimize errors.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad into the computer. Redsn0w should be able to detect the device in recovery mode. Click Extras.
- On the next screen, you should see the Recovery fix button. Click it.
- On the next screen, you will see the DFU Mode preparation instructions, click Next.
- Put your iPhone into DFU by simply following the onscreen instructions.
- If done correctly, your device should exit recovery mode loop.
If you experience the Missing Keys.plist data for this build error:
When going into DFU mode, you might come across the error: Missing Keys.plist data for this build. To fix this, launch Redsn0w > Extras > Select IPSW. Provide an IPSW that is supported by Redsn0w. In this case, your best bet is to use iOS 6.0 IPSW. You can download iOS 6.0 IPSW files here. For more details, refer to this guide.
Hopefully this helps you fix the iPhone recovery mode loop. Redsn0w is just another option you can consider in case Recboot or TinyUmbrella does not work in kicking your iPhone in recovery mode. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to drop a comment below.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback