iOS 6 has introduced a lesser known feature called Remind Me Later. When someone calls you, you can decline the call but you can have your phone set a time or location-based reminder to call back. Once you have received the reminder later on, you will be given the option to call that person back. However, there is a big limitation to the Remind Me Later feature, it is only limited to calls (including FaceTime). With today's featured Cydia tweak, you will be able to bring out the full potential of the Remind Me Later feature.
This new featured jailbreak tweak is called AnyReminder by author yeahwangy. Basically, what this tweak does is that is supercharges the default iOS 6 Remind Me Later feature. Instead of having the feature be limited to calls, you can unlock its potential by extending the functionality into other aspects of the iOS like Safari, Messages, Mail and Lockscreen notifications. This is especially useful if you have to respond to something important but can't since you have more pressing matters at hand. With this tweak installed, you can prevent yourself from unintentionally forgetting to reply to someone or do something. Watch the video demonstration of the AnyReminder tweak below.
For the complete list of AnyReminder's features, refer to the list.
- Two options for “Later”:In 1 hour or When I leave (location based reminders requires iPhone 4S and newer).
- Quick action in Reminders (tap the title of reminder to quickly open web sites or text someone).
- Store message content or notification content in reminder’s notes.
- Compatible with biteSMS.
- Dismiss a notification on lock screen.
- Delete notification when dismiss.
- Dim screen when dismiss notification.
- Activate “Clear Notifications” button using Camera Grabber.
As you can now tell, AnyReminder is basically what the Remind Me Later should be in the first place. This tweak makes the iOS 6 feature a lot more practical. If you are interested in grabbing AnyReminder, it is available in Cydia via the BigBoss repo for $1.99.
You Might Also Want to Check Out:
- Do The Harlem Shake Right At Your Home Screen With This Cydia Tweak
- YourTube for iOS6: Get the Ideal YouTube Experience on iOS 6 [Cydia Tweak]