Just before the year 2012 ended, a major news came about that surely made quite a bit of impact to the jailbreak community. I am of course talking about the recent shutdown of Hackulous which resulted to controversially popular apps like Installous and AppSync biting the dust. Fortunately, jailbreaking is all about choices which means that there are other alternative apps that will let you download cracked apps for free. One such alternative is the growing-in-popularity vShare (formerly known as AppVV). Today we will share to you a method on how to install vShare, the up and coming Installous alternative.
How to Install vShare to Download Cracked Apps on iPhone (Installous Alternative):
NOTE: Of course, before you can even hope to use this tutorial on how to install vShare, you will need to have your iDevice jailbroken. After all, installing and using vShare will require you to have AppSync on your iOS device. So where should you download AppSync now that the Hackulous repo is gone? The recommended repository to use in this case are SinfuliPhone or HackYouriPhone repo.
- As mentioned, you will need to have AppSync on your iOS device. Get it from other repo alternatives like HackYouriPhone or SinfuliPhone.
- Download the vShare IPA file from their website.
- Once you are done downloading the IPA file, add it to your iTunes library as if you are adding a new app. You can simply do this through the drag-and-drop procedure in iTunes.
- If you haven't already, connect your iOS device and sync the vShare via iTunes. Nothing extraordinary here, you just have to sync it like any other app. If there is an error, it might be because AppSync isn't installed properly.
- Granted that everything goes right after syncing, the vShare app icon should be found sitting on your desktop. Reboot/Respring your iOS device for good measure.
TIP: In case, vShare app won't install and sync on your iPhone via iTunes, you can use iFunbox to install the vShare app. Just launch iFunbox and connect your iOS device. Go to the iFunbox Classic tab, click the Install App button, then browse for the vShare IPA file. This should install vShare to your iPhone without a hitch.
vShare is one of more reliable Installous alternatives out there and it is also gaining quite a lot of popularity as of late with Hackulous shutting down and all. One of its best advantages is the the one-click app installs which is simply fast and convenient. If you are looking for other Installous alternatives, then do check out this featured post. If you have any questions on how to install vShare on your iPhone, then feel free to post in the comments section.
- Top 10 Must Have Sources of 2011
- Top 10 Must Have Sources of 2012
- Top 10 Must Have Sources of 2013
- How to Install Installous on iOS 5.1.1 to Get Cracked iPhone Apps
- Download & Install Installous on iOS 6 to Get Cracked Apps
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp?