Hotmail is certainly one of the oldest web-based email service that are available. Over the years, it has certainly declined in popularity ever since other email services such as Gmail and Yahoo were launched. If you are an iPhone owner and currently lost on how you can setup your Hotmail account in your device, then we have a brief tutorial for you on How to Set Up a Hotmail Account on iPhone. And with iOS 5, setting up a Hotmail account on iPhone (or any other popular web based email service) is easier than ever.
Steps on How to Set Up Hotmail Account on iPhone:
- Launch Settings.app and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account to setup your Hotmail account.
- You should see a short list of email services and Hotmail should be there. Tap Hotmail.
- Input your Email, Password and Description, then tap Next.
- The system will then verify your account and it you will see a popup when it is done. Tap OK.
And that's pretty much it, you are done!! You should now be able to sync your Hotmail account with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback