One of the main complaints of iOS device users when it comes to music is the fact that you will need to sync it every time with iTunes. For some people, this process can be quite cumbersome especially if you are simply adding one or two music files. Well, apparently there is a way for you to download mp3 files from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and add it into your iPod library without using iTunes. Here's a tutorial on How to Import MP3 Songs Directly into iPod App Without iTunes.
Before You Proceed:
- You will need a jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. To jailbreak your iPhone 4S or iPad 2, refer to our Absinthe untethered jailbreak guide: Windows, Mac. As for other devices (A4), read our iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak guide.
- Download and install iFile from Cydia.
- Download Safari Download Manager from Cydia
Steps to Import MP3 Songs Directly into iPod App Without iTunes:
- Download and install Safari Download Manager through Cydia.
- Download the MP3 file of your choice in Safari using the Safari Download Manager app.
- Once the download is done, open the MP3 file in iFile.
- Once in iFile, tap on the blue arrow on the right side of the MP3 file name.
- You should now be in the file attributes screen. Scroll down and you should see the Add to iPod Library button, tap it.
- Once tapped, iFile will proceed to create an M4A file in the directory and will add it into the iPod library automatically.
And that's it, you are done!!Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback