Download Push Doctor to Enable Push Notifications & Fix YouTube Error on iOS 4.3.5

If you have managed to jailbreak your iPhone to iOS 4.3.5 then it should be possible that you are experiencing problems with Push Notifications or having YouTube errors. This is especially true with an hacktivated iPhone. In order to enable Push Notifications and fix the YouTube error, you will need to obtain legitimate activation certs which you can only get by using SAM to activate your iPhone or by installing Push Doctor.

Push-Notifications-on-iOS-4.3.5
For whatever reason you are unable to fix Push Notifications and the YouTube error on your iPhone by using SAM in iOS 4.3.5, then don't fret because you still have the alternate option of using Push Doctor. For the record, we recommend that you use SAM first to fix Push Notifications and YouTube error due to the fact that it provides your device with improved battery life. But in case you have no choice but to use Push Doctor on iOS 4.3.5, we have a step by step guide for you below.

Steps to Install Push Doctor to Enable Push Notifications & Fix YouTube Error on iOS 4.3.5:

1. Launch Cydia in your iOS 4.3.5 jailbroken iPhone. In case you haven't done it yet, then you can use our Redsn0w tethered jailbreak guide.
  2. Cydia-Home_iOS-4.3.5

3. First we will need to add the Insanelyi repo to Cydia. So if you have already done so, you can now skip to step 4. Tap the Manage tab located below the screen and on the next screen tap Sources.
  4. Cydia-Manage-Tab_iOS-4.3.5
    Cydia-Sources_iOS-4.3.5

5. On the next screen, Tap the Edit button at the top right corner of the screen followed by tapping the Add button on the top left corner. Cydia will now ask for the Cydia/APT URL. Just enter the following: http://repo.insanelyi.com and then tap Add Source to confirm.
  6. Insanelyi-Repo-Address-iOS-4.3.5

7. Cydia should now add the Insanelyi repo to its database so give it a few seconds to update. Once the process is complete, we now need to search for Push Doctor by tapping the Search tab below. On the search field, type "Push Doctor" (without quotes). Push Doctor should appear among the search results.
  8. Search-Push-Doctor-in-Cydia-iOS-4.3.5

9. Now select Push Doctor by tapping it. On the details page, tap Install on the top right of the screen.
  10. Push-Doctor-1.01-1

11. Cydia will now install Push Doctor into your iPhone. Once that's done, simply Reboot your iPhone and you should be done. If you want to test and see if Push Notifications works or not, you can download the iPusher app from the App Store. Take note that for iPusher to properly work, you need to make sure that you are connected to a WiFi network.
  12. In most cases, installing Push Doctor should also fix the Cannot connect to YouTube error but in case the error is still present, just repeat the first 6 steps and install YouTube Fix #1 after adding the Pushfix repo: http://cydia.pushfix.info. Upon successful installation, reboot your iPhone and hopefully you'll never see the YouTube error again.
  13. YouTube-Fix-for-iOS-4.3.5

Also Check Out:

walter beltran4 years, 3 months ago

i did everything but i see the bars on my cell but i can’t make any call i try 2 time but i still have the seem problem i can see that i have service but i can’t call how i can fix it
    for iphone 4s sprint from usa to movistar in ecuador

hdzae4 years, 9 months ago

when push doctor certs will be available?

Sagarmathasharma4 years, 10 months ago

I have upgraded iphone 3gs from 4.1.1 to 5.0.1  have tried SAM  but itunes error occurred, Again I restore my IPA and jailbreaked using redsnow. Can you please help me to get push notification on my iphone???

Wakahm5 years ago

Dec 5, 2011 2:06 PM
    I have iphone 4 and ios 4.3.3 but i dont receive any notification from any app like facebook , whatsapp, viber , jaxtrsms, mails, magicjack, and many more :(
    Kindly tell me the solution :(??? I also install push fix and push doctor but no result yet
    Please tell me easiest method as soon as possible
    I have jailbroken and using gevey sim
    Plz
    Plz
    Plzz

apocalypsedood5 years ago

force power down your phone, then after it loads back up restart your phone in safe mode then open cydia, cydia will give you a message stating you have a half installed app push the force quit option in the pop up. then reboot your phone out of safe mode…no big deal, no need to restore your phone. real easy
    ALSO i just used sam to reactivate my phone…less than 5 mins later youtube and push notifications were back up and running…just make sure push notifications is set to “on” mine was pushed to off after the sam reactivation

Karim5 years ago

I’ve Iphone 3g updated to IOS 4.2
    I don’t get any notifications with viber or whatsapp. I tried to installPush doctor but it failed to install completely.
    Is there any solution

andi5 years ago

i mustto have. sam on mt iiphone 4.3.3 to instalate the ush doctor? or it works without sam too?

Pramod5 years ago

You can use either SAM / Push Doctor on your iPhone to fix your push certs. You don’t need both.

Zoldik5 years, 1 month ago

Push Doctor screwed my i4 :@ i had to remove it …

Push Doctor currently doesn’t have any certs for distribution. You need to check if they have them first & then use Push Doctor.

Zoldik5 years, 1 month ago

to get Push Doctor you have to update your sources !!

RUSerious5 years, 1 month ago

What the hell, maybe the people who make these jailbreaks should be able to fix these certificates before releasing them, you know what I mean? >:\

Just saying, I don’t mean to offend anybody here.

Its Apple’s servers who provides these push certs, not the JB.

brembo5 years, 1 month ago

work for mi! thk, iphone 4 ios 5 gevey sim

imran5 years, 1 month ago

can i use pushdoctor on ios 5?plzzzzzzzz help me i m crying coz my push are not working plz plz plz plz plz help me my dear bro…

James Wong5 years, 1 month ago

If your cydia crash.

DON’T PANIC.
    1. clear multitasking sydia icon and reboot.

2. Just download this file(cydia_1.0.3366-1_iphoneosarm-deb)and open it by using ifile installer.

3. open cydia twice.

WALA… your cydia will work again….

Hoope this helps……………….

Babz5 years, 1 month ago

How can get Push Notifications, iMessager and Facetime to work on iOS5 GM. I upgrade my iphone 4 (preserved bb thru sn0wbreeze) – but now the push notifications stopped working. Tried installing SAM – didnt work. then tried push doctor and cydia froze!! and then crashed my phone. I restored and did the entire process again. but still no push!! I unlock using gevey! WHAT DO I DO? Please help!!

You need to get your Push Notifications up & running. If you get valid certs for your device, ( Wildcard Activated ), Push Notifications, iMessager & Facetime will work w/o any issues.
      Goto SAM>>Utilites & then: Backup Activation>>Deactivate iPhone>>Restore Activation & then Reboot your iPhone. After that, check your push with iPusher.

Jhon5 years, 2 months ago

Same problem with cydia after installing push doctor. The only solution for me was to restore the phone :(

Alberto5 years, 2 months ago

Hi Pramod,

I have a problem and please I need your help.

Lately I have being experiencing some problems with youtube. It has being running very slow. I have a iP3GS with FW 4.3.3 with ipad BB. So it was easy for me to try to fix it using the information in this page. After installing the repo and the push dotor app, Cydia is not working. In specific, when I open Cydia it shows “loading” and It got stock on that screen and nothing happens. I turned off and on and still the same thing.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

But you never actually encountered any YouTube Error while opening it up right? Then this information isn’t for you.
      Cydia freezes because it still thinks you’re installing software even after a force-quit/hard restart. Restart the phone and click on Cydia until it goes back to the homescreen. It usually works after the 5th or 6th restart. Also, PushDoctor does not have any certs as of today, so do not use it.