If you are able to jailbreak your iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G and 1st-Gen iPad to iOS 5 Beta 1, now through Installous, you will now be able to sync cracked iOS Apps with iTunes using AppSync, a package that's available in the Hackulous repo. The good news is, AppSync 4.0+ still works even in the iOS 5. Yes, I've tested it myself and it works great.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Hackulous is now officially gone, so you won't be able to download AppSync from the repository anymore. As an alternative, you can use other Cydia repos to download AppSync from: (Best Cydia Repos 2011, Best Cydia Repos 2012, Best Cydia Repos 2013)
Steps to Install AppSync for iOS 5.0b1 Through Cydia:
- Open Cydia on your iOS 5 jailbroken device.
- Tap Manage at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Sources to go through your current Cydia repos.
- Tap Edit on the top right corner and then tap Add on the top left corner of Cydia.
- You will be asked to enter the Cydia/APT URL, then type http://cydia.hackulo.us then tap the Add Source button.
- Cydia will then download the package and update its sources database. Once it is done, tap Return to Cydia to view Hackulous repo.
- Tap on the Search tab. Now you will have to search for AppSync by typing its name into the search bar and hit Search.
- Select Appsync 4.0+ from the search results and install it by tapping Install from the top-right.
- Now wait for Cydia while it installs AppSync into your device. Once installation is done, tap the Return to Cydia button and all you have to do is install Installous from the Hackulous repo so you can install cracked iOS Apps.
NOTE: If you can't seem to add the Hackulous repo into Cydia, you can choose to install AppSync for 4.0+ offline by by using AppSync DEB file. Just download the DEB file here and refer to this guide to install AppSync for 4.0+ with or without SSH access.
- Top 3 Best Installous Alternatives
- How to Install Installous on iOS 5.1.1 to Get Cracked iPhone Apps
- Download & Install Installous on iOS 6 to Get Cracked Apps