Here is quick tip for those who are unable to fix Push Notifications after activating their iPhone on iOS 4.3.3 using SAM. Before following these simple steps, navigate to Settings » SAM » More Information and see if your iPhone ActivationState is set to WildcardActivated or not? If it is set to Unactivated then you need to sync your iPhone with iTunes (Atleast once) and if it is set to WildcardActivated then follow the steps below to enable Push Notifications and fix YouTube on your iPhone.
- If you have already installed iPusher app, just remove it by holding its icon and then tapping on the x icon on the top-left.
- Navigate to Settings » SAM » Utilities » tap on Backup Activation and then tap on Restore Activation label.
- Reboot your iPhone and then sync it with iTunes.
- Install iPusher App.
- Reboot your iPhone and then sync it with iTunes. Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wifi with an active internet connection.
- Open iPusher app and tap on Test Push Notifications button. If you see a pop-up saying Yay, push notifications work fine! then it means your Push Notifications are working fine.
Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback
UPDATE#1: Fix SAM Error - SIM Card Not Does Not Appear to be Supported