iPhone Dev-Team has just released PwnageTool 4.3.3 for iOS 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak on Mac OS X. With PwnageTool 4.3.3, you can create iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW for all iDevices except iPad 2. Restoring this custom cooked iOS 4.3.3 IPSW on your iPhone will not only jailbreak it on iOS 4.3.3 untethered but will also preserve its current baseband. Just like Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15 and Sn0wbreeze 2.7, this build of PwnageTool is based on i0n1c's untethered payload and Geohot's Limera1n exploit.
- iPhone 4 (GSM) » iOS 4.3.3 » Untethered
- iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom) » iOS 4.3.3 » Untethered
- iPhone 3GS (New Bootrom) » iOS 4.3.3 » Untethered
- iPod Touch 4G » iOS 4.3.3 » Untethered
- iPod Touch 3G » iOS 4.3.3 » Untethered
- iPad (1st-Gen) » iOS 4.3.3 » Untethered
- Apple TV 2G » iOS 4.3 (8F202) » Untethered
UPDATE#1: Download PwnageTool 184.108.40.206 to Fix iPhone 4/3GS Side Switch Vibrate Issue
Steps to Create iOS 4.3.3 Custom IPSW Using PwnageTool 4.3.3:
- Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Mac OS X from here
- Download stock iOS 4.3.3 IPSW for your iDevice from here. If you are an Apple TV 2G user, download stock iOS 4.3 (8F202) IPSW from here.
- Download PwnageTool 4.3.3 from here [Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3]
- Place PwnageTool app and stock iOS 4.3.3 IPSW on your desktop. Launch PwnageTool, click on Expert mode and choose your iDevice. In this case, i have chosen iPhone 3GS, 4 as i will be jailbreaking my iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3. If you have an iPod Touch, choose the iPod Touch 3G, 4G and if you are an iPad or Apple TV 2G user, choose iPad, AppleTV 2G option. Once selected, click on the Next button at the bottom-right corner of PwnageTool.
- Now PwnageTool will automatically detect all iOS 4.3.3 stock IPSWs on your desktop. If for some reason PwnageTool fails to detect the firmware file, click on Browse for IPSW... button and select stock iOS 4.3.3 IPSW for your iDevice manually. Once done, click on the Next button to continue.
- Choose General tab and click on the Next button.
- If you rely on an unlock and do not have an official carrier SIM card, choose Activate the phone option. If you do not rely on an unlock, then why are you using PwnageTool? :P Use Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15
- Click on the Build tab and hit the Next button.
- Now wait while PwnageTool cooks iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW for your iDevice. First PwnageTool will prompt you for location to save iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW and then you will be asked to enter your administrator password.
- Once iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW has been created, you can find it on your desktop. The name of iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW respective to your iDevice will be as follows:
- Now follow the instructions below to put your iDevice in DFU mode:
iPhone 4 (GSM) » iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 3GS » iPhone2,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
iPod Touch 4G » iPod4,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
iPod Touch 3G » iPod3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
iPad (1st-Gen) » iPad1,1_4.3.3_8J3_Restore.ipsw
Apple TV 2G » AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F202_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 4 (GSM) » iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Custom_Restore.ipsw
iPhone 3GS » iPhone2,1_4.3.3_8J2_Custom_Restore.ipsw
iPod Touch 4G » iPod4,1_4.3.3_8J2_Custom_Restore.ipsw
iPod Touch 3G » iPod3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Custom_Restore.ipsw
iPad (1st-Gen) » iPad1,1_4.3.3_8J3_Custom_Restore.ipsw
Apple TV 2G » AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F202_Custom_Restore.ipsw
- Connect your iDevice to your Mac via USB cable.
- Turn OFF your iDevice completely by pressing the Power button.
- Hold down the Home+Power button for exactly 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button until PwnageTool detects your iPhone in DFU mode.