Here is a simple step-by-step guide to unlock iPhone 4 baseband 04.10.01, 03.10.01 or 02.10.04 on iOS 4.x.x (4.0, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3.3) using Gevey Pro. Before proceeding to the unlock procedure, make sure your iPhone is fully jailbroken and hacktivated on iOS 4.x.x. Also make sure your carrier support 112 as the standard emergency telephone number.
Note: The only notable difference between Gevey SIM and Gevey Pro is the new IC which powerful enough to unlock your iPhone by spoofing the IMSI within seconds. The unlock procedure for both Gevey SIM and Gevey Pro is exactly same.
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3/4.2.1/4.1/4.0 Using Gevey Pro
- Cut your SIM into standard micro SIM size. Once done, place the Gevey SIM interposer in SIM tray and then place your micro SIM card on SIM interposer. Make sure that your SIM card sits tight on SIM interposer and the SIM interposer sits tight on SIM tray.
- Go to Settings » General » Network and turn OFF 3G. Keep Cellular Data and Data Roaming option ON. Turn OFF your iPhone by using the Power button on the top.
- Insert your Gevey SIM tray into your iPhone along with Gevey SIM interposer and micro SIM card of unofficial carrier. Turn your iPhone ON by using the Power button on the top and wait until you see Gevey Pro welcome message.
- Once you see Gevey welcome message on your screen, tap on the Accept button and wait until you see 1-signal-bar. As soon as you see 1-signal-bar, go to the Phone app and dial 112. After exactly 2 seconds, tap on the End button to hang-up the call.
- Go to Settings app and turn Airplane Mode ON. Now wait for atleast 45 seconds until you see No SIM card installed message. As soon as No SIM card installed message pops-up, tap on OK button to close the message and turn Airplane Mode back to OFF.
- Now you will see SIM Failure message. Just tap on OK button to close the message and wait until you see full-signal bars on your iPhone.