How to Get Celeste Bluetooth App Working on iOS 4.3.3? [Easy-Way]

Good news for those who have legitimately bought Celeste (Bluetooth App) from ModMyi repo. Now you can install Celeste on iOS 4.3.3 without spoofing your SystemVersion.plist file. For those who don't know, Celeste is a famous Bluetooth app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad which allows you to send photos, songs, notes, videos, contacts and more easily from your iDevice to any other Bluetooth supported device.

Celeste Logo
As Celeste depends on Action Menu app which is not compatible with iOS 4.3.x, so it is not possible to install Celeste on iOS 4.3.x directly using Cydia. Previously we shared a method which involves spoofing of your SystemVersion.plist file which tricked Cydia to think as if you are running an older firmware. Though the trick worked well for many but still it troubled those who were using Ultrasn0w fixer to unlock their iPhone.

Steps to Install Celeste on iOS 4.3.3 Through Cydia:

If you have bought Celeste legitimately using ModMyi repo and want to install it on iOS 4.3.3 without messing with the filesystem of your iDevice, follow the steps below:

1. Of course you need to jailbreak your iDevice first. You can get iOS 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak on your iDevice by using PwnageTool 4.3.2, Sn0wbreeze 2.7 or Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15.
  2. Open Cydia on your jailbroken iDevice. Tap on the Manage tab followed by a tap on Sources section. If you see xSellize repo already added to your Cydia sources, skip to next step. If you do not find xSellize repo, tap on Edit button on the top-left and then tap on Add button on the top-right. Enter http://cydia.xsellize.com as Cydia/APT URL and hit Add Source button.
  3. xSellize Repo in Cydia

4. Tap on the Search tab at the bottom and then type Action Menu in the search field. Choose Action Menu from xSellize from the search results and hit the Install button on the top-right. After installing Action Menu, hit the Reboot Device button in Cydia to restart your iDevice.
  5. Action Menu

6. Now simply login into your account from Cydia homepage and install Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing App from ModMyi repo.
  7. Celeste for iOS 4.3.3

8. Once installed, tap on the Restart Springboard button to activate Celeste on your iDevice. Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi with an active internet connection otherwise Celeste will fail to activate it from CocoaNuts server.
  9. Celeste Successfully Activated

10. If the xSellize version of Action Menu do not help you to send songs from stock iPod app, use this guide as an alternative. All other options of Celeste works perfectly on iOS 4.3.3.

Cracker?

You must spoof your SystemVersion.plist as shown in the screenshot below:

Location: /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

iOS 4.3.1 SystemVersion PLIST File
You can either use iFile or iPhone Explorer to edit your SystemVersion.plist file. Once done, reboot your iPhone and install Action Menu+Celeste from BYA repo. Once you have successfully installed Celeste, respring your iDevice. If for some reason Celeste do not activate itself, go to SBSettings and turn ON Bluetooth and Celeste. When the Bluetooth and Celeste icon turns green, hit the Respring button in SBSettings. Last but not the least, change ProductBuildVersion and ProductVersion back to 8J3 and 4.3.3 respectively.

Gabetienne024 years, 8 months ago

Please.. My original ProductVersion is 8J2. Do i still need to change it in 8J3 or i should back it to the original 8J2?? Please.. I think i have a problem when rebooting after changing it to 8J3 which is not my original ProductVersion.. Please help…

Ahmad4 years, 9 months ago

Worked for meeeeeeeee….
    Iphone 4 32G
    Version 4.3.3 (8J2)
    Carrier Carrier 10.0
    Modem firmware 04.10.01

Hyousef614 years, 10 months ago

hi i can,t ubgred my i phone 4 any help

Pesmerga4 years, 10 months ago

Please be clear with your problem. :)

Gabetienne024 years, 8 months ago

Sir, i did all the instruction clearly.. Still the problem is the remote device does not support the OBEX profile or it is currently disabled.

My idevice is iPod touch 4G 4.3.3 8J2. Im sending in a Nokia C3-00 device.. Pls. Help.. Thanks.. Already did the trick in systemversion and Installed already the action menu+ thanks in advance! (:

John5 years ago

Is the cracked available now??

Pramod5 years ago

Guess not. Haven’t checked back on it lately though.

simran5 years, 1 month ago

hi bro with the mobile substrate upgrade you think the lagging of apps and shutting will be fixed so should i upgrade it or not so plz tell me

Nope. Its an issue with the apps that your currently running on your device & an upgrade of the substrate won’t help much either.

john5 years, 1 month ago

Got it.

Then, is there ANY other app in the world that would allow bluetooth transfer?

None that I know of that works as perfect & stable as Celeste itself.

Swapnil5 years, 1 month ago

does celeste work on ios 5?

john5 years, 1 month ago

After all, is this still working or not?

I’ve downloaded all celestes and activation menus but I cant make it work.

Any thoughts?

Not anymore. The repos have all been now updated with partially working cracks ONLY. So, none of them works perfect anymore.

simran5 years, 1 month ago

hi bro can u suggest me some nice apps in iphone with jailbreaks apps because iam tired of searching in the net so plzz tell me and can u tell me how to perform an hard reset also plz

I don’t really even know how many apps are really there on my iPhone to explain / suggest you. So internet is your best friend here.
      Goto Settings >> General >> Reset tab & reset whatever you like to.

simran5 years, 1 month ago

hey hi bro i deleted the asphalt 6 from my iphone hey bro did the untethered jail break for ios 4.5 came out now i can update my phone and jailbreak it too.hey bro do u have any idea about an app of ringtone loke i can upload songs from my library and use it a ringtone without the need of itunes or internet !!

There is no untethered JB as of now for iOS 4.3.4 & above versions.
      You can use AnyRing to set custom ringtones on your device.

simran5 years, 1 month ago

hii bro i think i solved the problem of installous but its just one game which is bothering me too much asphalt 6 it shuts down while playing it i have installin and reinstalling the game still no use and i tried the hard reset but still noe affect bro wats i mean i dont any problem with the rest of my games like 9mm,fifa 11,infinity blade and nba 11 so wats wrong with asphalt 6 plzz help me any suggestion or are u also facing these kind of problems ???

I have absolutely no idea about it. It may not be compatible with your current iOS version. Just skip it.

Nirujan5 years, 1 month ago

Will this work on iPhone 3gs 4.3.2 jail broken and unlocked. I am trying to use the cracked one from BYA repo.

Not anymore for the reasons already mentioned by me in the below comments.

Salman Ali5 years, 1 month ago

will this method work on iPhone 4 4.3.3(8J2)? I tried installing Celeste 1.1-1 but it won’t work. I hope with this method Celeste will work on my iPhone

Nope. It doesn’t anymore for the reasons I have been mentioning in my past couple of replies.

simran5 years, 2 months ago

ok bro do u have any other suggestions for me like which tweaks and ayn other i should reinstall or install so that it get fixed plz plz bro tell me specificly which ones plzzz

No idea about that because as I told it could be any tweak / app that could be causing this issue. You can instead perform a fresh install of your iOS itself if its bothering you too much.

simran5 years, 2 months ago

hi bro i installed the installous likw u told me to from hackulous but it sometimes gets shutsdown while iam goin through it . idont know wat is the problem is it beause of a low internet speed or wat but when when i was using a wifi signal i didnt face this kind of problem plzzz bro tell me how can i fix thiss plzz

Use a Wi-Fi connection. Could probably be anything (incompatible Cydia tweaks / apps) that’s causing these frequent shut downs.

MD5 years, 2 months ago

From what source do we get a working version of Celeste?

None of them as of now. Read my earlier replies like this one.

simran5 years, 2 months ago

Hi bro from which source should i install installous 4 mine last one which one from bite ur apple was giving me problems plz help me

simran5 years, 2 months ago

hi i see that some times my apps like facebook and installous shut down automatically as i use a very low speed neywork is thsis the problenm or somethin plzz help me wat should i do !!!!

It could be incompatibility with your current iOS version / anything that’s caused due to an incompatible tweak. Could be anything.

simran5 years, 2 months ago

hi bro how are u thanx for helping me everytime

Pozzdonnz5 years, 2 months ago

Im Was Some Problem I Need An Older Version Coz I Try Many time still dosenot Work on last version
    And another one is I dont Know How send Any music From my device to Other Device No have Menu LikeThey Preview on youtube Before they release They show tranfer music From ipod app To another device look easy after Purchese I dont know How To Create Send Button Even using ifile Thanks

None of the repos currently host the so called older version of Celeste. Buying it from the Cydia Store is your ONLY way to get Celeste working with all the available options including the Send & Receive options from within the iPod app.

omar5 years, 3 months ago

one more thing pramod its related to celeste. if i buy celeste from cydia store can i use it on two i phones at one time ??? ie on my iphone and my sister’s or will it create any problem ????

Yes, you can use them. Just use the same Cydia Store a/c credentials on your sister’s iPhone as well & reinstall Celeste. All Cydia purchases are tied to your login, so you need not purchase most of the apps again.

omar5 years, 3 months ago

i have SHSH saved for all ios from 4.1 onwards. but i didnt know that gps issues were because of ipad baseband. :( but thanks anyway

omar5 years, 3 months ago

hi
    i have 3gs on 4.3.1. i want to update it to 4.3.3 because i am having problems with my gps. i know all the process of creating custom firmware through snowbreeze my question is, apple has stopped signing 4.3.3 can i update my iphone through itunes alone or do i have to use tiny umbrella??? if i have to use tiny umbrella can you provide any guide for updating

You cannot update in either ways. W/o an SHSH saved for iOS 4.3.3, there is no way for you to update/restore. Also, your GPS issue is due to the iPad BB which will not get resolved simply by updating your iOS. Nothing will solve your iPadBB issue as of now & probably not for quite sometime either. So, you might want to hold on to iOS 4.3.1 itself w/o trying to do anything funny.

simran5 years, 3 months ago

ok mine others space is 0.68 so is it fine is the same with the others users as well . hey bro do u know a way for using facebook yahoo and other small stuff when i go out of credit because iam in kuwait using wataniya line buying an iphone from here is useless if u dnt have a service for the net is there any application which i can either from cydia or anywhere else because when i have credit and use some net it deducts too much money so bro any ideas on this

Use a free Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to if you want to access them free of charge. Else, your carrier will definitely charge you for its network usage which is pretty much the same elsewhere around the world & you will always need an internet connectivity to access/use such apps. There isn’t a workaround to access the internet without letting your carrier know about it.

simran5 years, 3 months ago

hii bro how are u look iphone 4 is 14.10 gb rite so i jail broke so rite now i have cydia and installous 4 installed with some sources and app sync thing the guy did this for me now look in itunes i see others it is consuming 0.69 gb of space why does it consume too much plzz tell me wat to do i havent anything in cydia when i download anything from i uninstall it so plz tell does it consume that much of space the users of iphone 4 plzz tell iam using iso 4.3.3

Your iP4 needs some space for storing its own internal settings like the iOS itself. Also, its also a well know fact that certain amount of space (roughly 7%) is always reserved for the hard disk to store its own properties may it be the iPhone or may it be your PC’s hard disk itself. Its only because of a difference in the decimal Vs binary system that the storage industry follows. The rest of your so called space is needed for the iOS & other internal file system storage as well. You can’t expect them to run without actually occupying space.

Arvee5 years, 3 months ago

How do I spoof the systemversion? The image is not loading.

Thanks,
    Arvee

Try it now, the server was under maintenance. The images will now load much faster. Enjoy !! :D

ahmedco5 years, 3 months ago

Hmmmmm, and how do I get ” The latest version of Celeste ” ???

You can buy it from the BigBoss repo on Cydia.

ahmedco5 years, 3 months ago

You are absolutely right, the iOS in my 3gs was 4.1 as I remember, now I have 4.3.1 on iphone 4 !
    So, does this mean that different iOS versions requires different celeste versions ???

The problem is because ActionMenu isn’t updated for the iOS 4.3.x in the previous versions of Celeste & hence you are not able to see the Send option. The latest version of Celeste is required for this to work on your iP4’s 4.3.x iOS.

ahmedco5 years, 3 months ago

Hi
    Thanks for good explanations, but still I have a problem!
    When I had iphone 3gs i bought celeste and it worked fair enough..
    Now I replaced my iphone with 4G, I used my cydia purchase to find out there is no SEND option when I want to send mp3 from ipod !!
    I can receive and send photos normally, even I can send from iFile, just in iPod there’s no send option when I hold click on a song!!!
    Why is that ????????

Well, I’m pretty sure that the iOS versions on both the iDevices are different. Right?

simran5 years, 3 months ago

hi bro how are you !! i insyalled the cydia dependencies and added the bt stack deb file to cydia but the bt stack isnt there in my settings list and i havent installed the celeste yet because u told me that i install the bt stack then install celeste . so bro which celete should i download from bite your apple repo is it the celeste 4.3.1 or the other celeste bluetooth file sharing one plz or there are better verions in other cydia repos plzz help bye bro

Actually none. Read my previous reply to Sam Khan. Currently, installing any of the Celeste cracked versions will not help unless you buy it officially from Cydia store because they are not fully cracked.

sam khan5 years, 3 months ago

i recvd msg of activation bt while sending from my iphone4 to laptop!!!
    i m recvng ths msg!!!
    ” The remote device does not support the OBEX Push profile or it is currently disabled.
    On OS X , for example turn on Bluetooth Sharing under Sharing Settings in System Prefrences The transfer is failed”
    how can i fix it =(( ???

You cannot fix this. OBEX Push Profile errors are caused due to an issue with the crack that comes with the latest version of Celeste. You will need to wait until a proper crack is out. If you can’t wait, you can buy it straight away from the Cydia store for 10$ which is updated to work with the latest 4.3.x version.

AmRi5 years, 3 months ago

Hii guyes!!
    Ii downloaded everything necessery for the celeste to work nd evenrything iz fyn!
    Ii can select the song from my tunes nd all!
    But when i send it to a nokia mobile it giv an “OBEX” profile eeror oor A file shareing disability! Please help me! I want to send sum songs in my nokia from iPhone!

Read my previous comment to Romy Romeo. Its the same issue.

romy romeo5 years, 4 months ago

any solution sir..??? celeste bluetooth file sharing from insanelyi can work..?? for iphone firmware 4.3.3..??? please im indonesia….help me..!!

amir5 years, 4 months ago

celeste wont work in my ipod,i mean i turn it the recive button on,but it wont be on.plzZ help

Which version of Celeste have you installed on your device?

Wim van Zoelen5 years, 4 months ago

Celeste:
    I bought it through Cydia, installation was very easy, same as any other Cydia app installation, going through the payment procedure and than it let me install it. After installation it worked at once, except sending from my PC to iPhone. iPhone to PC works fine through Celeste, meaning that Bluetooth on PC does work, just a problem with the connection trying to send a file from PC to iPhone. Other bluetooth applications like headset are working fine on PC

Awesome. Did you try a different PC for sending files to your iP4?

Swap.SsJ5 years, 4 months ago

BUT THEN.. IF I PURCHASE…then celeste works properly right?? i mean original workds flawlessly right?

Yes ofcourse. That’s why I had mentioned it to you in the first place.

omar5 years, 4 months ago

@ Wim van Zoelen
    thanku for reply can you tell me in detail the process of installing celeste because when i installed it, it didnt even searched the devices to connect so it will be helpful if you provide a guide from which repo you installed celeste , action menu bt stack their version and if possible provide files .my email address is oskdevil@live.com email me on this address.

and regarding your pc if you are using win 7 your bluetooth will not work . my laptop came with win vista bluetooth worked fine when i upgraded it to win 7 and bluetooth stopped working. may be bluetooth software for win 7 is not available

Wim van Zoelen5 years, 4 months ago

Version 1.0-73
    Works all fine except sending from my PC, PC indicates messsage “No Service Found”. Still not able to figure out how to do this. When pairing PC-iPhone first had warning “no pheri…. driver found”
    Bluetooth peripherical device:

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
    There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.
    To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

Cannot click Update Driver.

omar5 years, 4 months ago

@ Wim van Zoelen

i have 3gs on 4.3.1 can you tell me which version of celeste did you install and it worked i have tried installing latest and it didn’t work ????

Wim van Zoelen5 years, 4 months ago

Thanks for your help.

I just tried sending a picture from a Nokia E71 to my iPhone, working worked fine.

Wim van Zoelen5 years, 4 months ago

iPhone 3GS iOS 4.3.3
    Installed Celeste succesfully. Can send files to my PC without problems.
    Unable to send files from my PC (HP Compaq 6530b Windows 7 Professional) to iPhone. PC indicates “No Service Found”
    Any idea what this can be and how to solve.

Have you tried sending in files from any other devices? Does it also respond in the same manner?

Maya5 years, 4 months ago

its not that we dont wanna buy it..but i swear that purchasing anything from the store is impossible in some countries..in syria for example, paypal hasnt syria country in the list!..but – my brother has a paypal account and its related to romania country, can i purchase celeste from syria through his account? and if i purchase, do i have to keep logging from his account? last thing..when i change my idevice later..can i install celeste again without needing to pay for it again? i mean can any iphone get it from the account? sorry for asking that much..but other forums are just talking about crack..theres no clear information about purchasing anywhere..lame :/

Yes, you definitely can use it. PayPal accounts can be used all over the world. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you cannot use them in your country. If you have purchased one from the Cydia store, that download will then be tagged to your a/c only. So the next time your on some other device, all you need to do is login using your Cydia a/c & reinstall the apps. Simple !! You definitely need to keep yourself logged in for the reinstall alone. There is no harm in keeping it logged in after that as well.

Andrei5 years, 4 months ago

I’m getting the same Obex error as some users reported, and I read the comments. Isn’t there a previous version of cracked Celeste that could work with iOS 4.3.3?

Its definitely available, if you search for it over Google, you can definitely find it as well, but we cannot assure you that it works for sure & so we suggest our readers to get it off Cydia’s store itself if you really feel its worth 10$ rather that ending up with a half/non-working version of the same especially when there is no ETA for the crack at all.

waqas5 years, 4 months ago

I have install celeste blutooth sharing along with Action menu as mentioned above whole installation was complete but still my iphone not dicovering any device please Help any suggestion.

My IOS is 4.3.4 n i already did Jailbreak with redsn0w_win_0.9.8b4

Its nothing related to your JB, but its because Celeste isn’t fully cracked yet. You will need to wait until a proper crack is out.

aapreet ahluwalia5 years, 4 months ago

thanks for the article
    Bookmarked

John5 years, 4 months ago

Ya… me too. hope to get a new crack soon…Till then keeping an eye here. Anyone get a new one pls inform.

omar5 years, 4 months ago

john i have already tried to install the previous version but it also gave me error it is also not working

John5 years, 4 months ago

Hi Paramod….

I’ve installed celeste latest 1.0.73 from BYA but got the same error as Omar did. Is it possible now to make it workable with prev ver 0.9.0.218 from other repos? If so then plz share…. Can u share any other bluetooth file sharing app that is workable on 4.2.1 3G?

Yes, its definitely possible to do so by replacing the existing Celeste using SSH, Terminal & all its dependencies, but it might as well cause unknown incompatibility issues since the latest one is already installed on your device. Haven’t tried it though.

Swap.SsJ5 years, 4 months ago

@pramod

dude i tried from bya repo..

it doesnt get activated when i respring..

i tried turning it on and then trying to connect to a k530i to send it a photo and it does recognize the device as unknown.. and it pairs also.. but then again it gives the error of “the remote device doesnt have obex push profile enabled…blah blah..”

please help

J walker5 years, 4 months ago

when i try to send file to other phone using celeste bluetooth,this error message come out (the remote device does not support the OBEX push profile or it is currently disable).on 4.3.3

omar5 years, 4 months ago

Thanks for reply pramod . I can wait for crack no problem. Can you tell me any time period, when to expect celeste?

omar5 years, 4 months ago

pramod you asked me from which repo i downloaded celeste i downloaded it from BYA repo it doesn’t work gives me error “to enable Bluetooth file sharing on your device install celeste from cydia store” i also downloaded from iphone 3g system repo and that also gives me same error what to do

Yep, your right. you need to wait until a proper crack is out. Its not fully cracked just yet. Meanwhile you really might want to buy it off the Cydia store because Celeste is now better than ever that is if you can’t wait for a crack.

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

It says “Verification Error : The request timed out”

Its the internet connection that you using that’s timing out. Everything’s just fine over here. Retry after a few hours.

maya5 years, 4 months ago

yes sure i tried with nokia e50, 6700 classic..nth works..and when sending from nokia, it says that my device isnt available or sth like that..eventho i got activation msg for like 4 times

maya5 years, 4 months ago

i reinstalled and respring-ed for like ten times and im still getting same error :(

You still dint answer my previous query. Did you try the same with a different BT device?

maya5 years, 4 months ago

whenever I try to send a file it says :

The remote device does not support the OBEX Push Profile or it is currently disabled.
    On OS X, for example, turn on Bluetooth Sharing under Sharing Settings in System Preferences. The transfer has failed.

Download the updated version of Celeste from BYA repo and retry the same.

omar5 years, 4 months ago

i downloaded the latest version of celeste but its not working when i installed it , it installed latest versions of bt stack and action menu now when i click on celeste icon it gives me error “to enable blue-tooth file sharing on your device install celeste from cydia store” and when i try to send some file it does not search for other devices even when i press the discovery button ..what to do ???

From which Cydia repo did you install the latest version of Celeste?

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

can’t add BYA source in cydia http://repo.biteyourapple.net

It should be working just fine now. Probably a site maintenance made it unavailable for quite sometime.

Arslan5 years, 4 months ago

Hey there wolverine!i saw u solved the probs of many!mate i installed celeste cracked version on my iphone 4,am using ios 4.3.3(8j2),i can see celestte activated in sbsettigs n i can see send bluetooth icon it finds the device pairs but when it comes to sending it either keeps on connecting or says file transfer failed i downloaded cracked from ther following soure cydia.myrepospace.com..,it installed each n every thing actiom menu gremlin n i can see it in settings to but as i said when it comes to connection it says transfer failed..,help me out mate!

As per the guide, you must install Celeste from the BYA repo. That version works best, so you might want to probably try that. Make sure that you uninstall everything and then reinstall from the BYA repo.

omar5 years, 4 months ago

hi pramod,
    i have iphone 3gs 16 gb on 4.3.1 old bootrom, i have tried celeste from many repos but no one worked. today i found this site and reading comments i came to know that many people have working celeste from BYA re4po so added it to iphone . now tell me what things i have to remove (already removed action menu, bt stack and celeste )and what new thing to install to get it working plz help me

It seems like Celeste has already been updated to the latest version on the BYA repo. So go ahead and download that for your iOS. You need not remove anything anymore.

maya5 years, 4 months ago

Pramod, BYA has updated celeste to the latest version. and i just downloaded it, it immediatly activated itself! but i keep getting an error whenever i try to send anything to any device..hows that possible?!

What is the error message that you get?

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

I tried with and without upgrading btstack but still doesn’t work. Maybe it isn’t the real crack after-all. When i run it without upgrading btstack, it says “Celeste wasn’t purchased from this account of cydia”

Why don’t you try downloading the latest version of Celeste from BYA repo. It has the auto-activation enabled as well. Download the same and give it a try.

Swap.SsJ5 years, 4 months ago

i installed celeste and action menu from BYA repo

i rebooted.. i wasnt able to get it activated at all..

but i turned on celeste (not bluetooth).. from sbs and then i tried sending a photo to a nokia 3600slide…. it did find the nokia phone and paired with it too.. but at the end i get the SAME error as Jeremyzo got..

please help..

i tried keeping both celeste n bluetooth on from sbs but in vain as bluetooth turns itself off when i close sbsettings.. i tried keeping only bluetooth on through switching to ios bluetooth via btstack settings and then sending then also the same end error obex one…

what to do????

Use the latest Celeste from BYA. It has auto-activation enabled as well. Download the same and give it a try.

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

Installed and activated successfully on ip4,ios 4.3.3 , but couldn’t send or receive with PC & Nokia ; i keep getting the Message:

“the remote device doesn’t support OBEX push Profile or it currently disabled”

Please Help Pramod

Did you update your BTStack when Cydia showed you that there’s an update? Do you see it in your iPhone’s Settings menu?

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

have you tried this link? http://bannediphone.com/threads/celeste-1-0-73-crack.30140/
    this is the new celeste cracked. Hope it works

Nope, it doesn’t. Probably iHacksrepo has the updated Celeste. I saw it a few mins back.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

So wat should I do ? Bro

If you wish to keep your unlock & continue using the iPhone w/o any problems, don’t do anything and forget about iOS 4.3.4 or anything else.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

But bro when I bought my iPhone its already unlocked the guy just asked for my sim and he cut it it’s not like Verizon and all bro right now Iam in india for holidays Iam from Kuwait right now Iam using Kuwaiti sim card and Iam getting networks in india like airtel , dolphin so plzz tell isn’t my unlocked

Yes, your iPhone is unlocked right now. But if you ever update your iOS to 4.3.4, you’ll loose everything including your unlock.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

Then bro a guy has non jailbroken iPhone then only he can upgrade to 4.3.4

If you don’t want a jailbreak and you don’t want an unlock, anyone can upgrade to iOS 4.3.4.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

But if I restore through backup and then upgrade it then also will I loose my unlock ?

jay5 years, 4 months ago

hey….can you try to add new source:REPO.INSANELYI.COM..and purches free…

Probably Yes. But we haven’t had much success with that either. BYA’s Celeste works 100%. :D

simran5 years, 4 months ago

then how can i upgrade 4.3.4 without loosing my unlock plzz tell

You simply cannot. At this point of time, there is no jailbreak for the iOS 4.3.4. Only if you have a proper JB for the same you’ll be able to unlock your iP3GS.

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

hey man thanks for the help with celeste , i was wondering if you could help me with my installous now because for some reason i am getting a API unavailble message how can i fix the problem ?

Its possibly due to a site maintenance of some sort that Hackulo.us is performing right now. You may want to check back in later.

Its possibly due to a maintenance of some sort by Hackulo.us. Recently, everyone has been facing these issues.

simran5 years, 4 months ago

hi u must have heard that iso 4.3.4 is out once i upgrade it the jailbreak will be gone and will i lose my unlock forever

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

Does anyone knows when will someone crack the new version of celeste bluetooth file Transfer??? or is it already there.

Its definitely not available right now. Go ahead and buy the app itself from BigBoss repo. In that way, you not only get the full blown functionality of sending and receiving songs/media directly from your iPod library with ease, you also support the devs behind Celeste. 10$ is all what it costs.

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

im on iOS 4.3.1 , i can send but not recieve is it my iphone or samsung that cant send me them? and im using ifile to send songs and bluetooth to send them off the samsung

Probably its the cracked version of Celeste itself that’s causing this issue. Try a different BT device.

Yaseen5 years, 4 months ago

hey pramod a new update is available for iphone now…
    will this work on 4.3.4…

iOS 4.3.4 doesn’t have an untethered JB as of now.

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

Hey man , thanks for your help got celeste working great i can finally send songs to other devices however, i can not recieve them from my samsung monte , can you help me out please pal, and how do i put songs into my ipod libary after i have received them from other mobile devices ? any help would be really grateful thanks :)

Celeste automatically places all the received songs into your iPod library using Gremlin. You’ll see a G symbol near your signal bar after the transfer completes. By the way, which method of transfer are you using for songs? And which iOS are you on?

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

and since i removed my celeste before i got your comment about the BTstack i have reinstalled it however im not getting a message saying its activated or not any help please mate ?
    EDIT: nevermind mate got it working thanks for your help dude thanks mate :)

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

cheers for the help mate will this make me send and recieve files to other phones , and can you send songs thought iflle on iOS 4.3.3?

Yes this will give you the ability to send/receive files. But the ability to send songs is not possible via iFile on the iOS 4.3.3 though you can always receive them.

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

Yeah i have BTstack in my iphone settings what do i need to do with it do i need to change it to anything cos its on BTstack at the moment mate can you help me out

Simple !! You need to remove it because you have updated your BTStack to a version that is incompatible with the cracked Celeste that you have. Replace the older version of BTStack with the one available here using iFunBox or any other iPhone file system browser on your PC into the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder. Follow it up with a reboot.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

So nothing Is wrong right with ifile but u know I delete all the folders F1-F49 and then and remove all the songs and then put just 5 songs in iPod and all folders reappear

Yes, that’s because its simply how Apple in some weird way organizes the songs for you. There is no way that you can change it.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

Bro how are u . In ifile I go music and I see folders lik F01- F49 when I delete them it comes when remove and add my songs wats why doesn’t the songs come alltogether why are they distrubuted in folders mentioned above some 2 songs in one folder sO plzz tell wat should I do

It is not possible to send songs via Celeste using iFile on iOS 4.3.3 simply because Apple has changed the way in which the songs are organized therefore making it hard to find them in their designated location.

JamesSkidmore195 years, 4 months ago

Hey man, my celeste got activated on my iOS 4.3.1 , however when i try to send songs using ifile, they dont seem to send, can you help me out please mate, send me a e-mail if possible mate cheers
    i can nether send or recieve songs however it said my celeste has been activated can you help me out please

Do you have BTStack appearing in your iPhone’s Settings by any chance?

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

It got stuck at “connecting” with E72 and says unsupported device with X2. I’ve edited the .plist to iOS 4.3.1 but not yet reverted back to 4.3.3. Can this be the problem?

Nope don’t think so it a major problem. It could be the Nokia device compatibility issues.

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

At last i can send & receive files (Thanks to Pramod). But i have problem with some device. I can sent to Nokia E72 but cannot receive. I can receive files from Nokia X2 but can’t sent. Please tell me the reason.

Does it show up any error? Have you edited your .plist to iOS 4.3.1 ?

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

after replacing btstack, i rebooted twice but when trying to sent any files, it does not discover any bluetooth device. stucked at Discovery.

That’s weird. Are you sure that you have installed Celeste from BYA’s repo? Have you uninstalled Celeste first and then reinstalled it?

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

Without upgrading btstack, celeste does not work. It doesn’t even appear in the settings. I followed every step u have mentioned but still can’t sent or receive any file.Please Help.

If your using a cracked Celeste(which i believe you are), updating your BTStack and making it appear on your Settings will only make things worse, because it simply does not support it. Make sure that you don’t update the darn thing from Cydia ever again & that you have replaced the BTStack from the Celeste dependencies download followed by 2 reboots.

Jeremyzo5 years, 4 months ago

I install the file btstack btstack 0.3-434 from the link you gave but cydia blocks it from appearing in settings. It does not appear without upgrading.

Why would you want to update your BTStack? That’s simply what we are trying to avoid. Updating the BTStack (which will definitely make it appear on the Settings menu) will render your cracked Celeste version useless just like how it did for you the first time.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

Hey bro thanx I created the folder now I should paste the bt stack file right but I dnt see that ultrasnow file mentioned in ur comment earlier

You need not put Ultrasn0w. Just place the BTStack deb file into this location and reboot your iPhone twice.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

Sorry sorry bro

No problems. :D
      Let me know if in case your facing any trouble in creating them using iPhoneExplorer. Alternatively you can also use iFunBox by downloading it from here.

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

Ok then wat should i do plz tell me again with steps sorry bro Im really confused

(Always use the REPLY button when replying to an earlier topic made by YOU.)
      Read this to learn how to create folders within the location.

simran5 years, 4 months ago

bro hii iinstalled iphone explorer opened it and connected my phobe to it znd then went to var/root/library/media but the cydia and autoinstall folder is not there whats wrong bro plzz help

You are supposed to right-click and create the path as New Folders and rename them back to Cydia/AutoInstall.

Ms.Varghese5 years, 4 months ago

Hey Pramod!
    First off, kudos to you for taking the pain in updating all this. :)

Ok so I followed everything(cracker version), got the activation screen after I did the toggle thingy, BUT, when I try to send a file(pic) via Celeste to my laptop, it says “transfer failed.”
    Also at the discovery button I see “unknown device” instead of my laptop name, but the PINS matched and I paired it up with my Iphone. But this error message is showing up! :(

Any suggestions???

Thanks!!

Your unknown devices will name themselves back to their respective device names after the BT search process is fully completed. This could be a laptop specific error as well. Why don’t you try Celeste transfer with a mobile device instead to see if its returning the same error.

Yaseen5 years, 4 months ago

hey pramod sorry to disturb you again and again… but where to find my MP3’s received through celeste… i sent 2 MP3’s to my iphone but no one is appearing on ipod.app

Try searching their names within the iPod library. Celeste copies all the transferred songs into the iPod’s main library.

claudio5 years, 4 months ago

Please help me. I purchased the app but it sends a “GPS error” message. It says:
    GPS error: http://podulo.com ./Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA 2
    GPS error: http://repo.hackyouriphone.com ./Release: The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA 2

Can I fix it?

You brought the Celeste app from which repo address?

Yaseen5 years, 4 months ago

hey pramod thnks alooooooooootttttt….
    it works…
    i can now share my file through bluetooth…
    thats just because of you man…
    thnks yar bundles of thnks…

Simran5 years, 4 months ago

Hey bro did u check about that restore from backup Iam too scared to try it plzz help me i worried if anything may get wrong so plzz help

Restore from backup does work. Make sure that you create a backup of your iPhone first by following my earlier replies.

Yaseen5 years, 4 months ago

hey pramod is there an other app like celeste… because it does nt work yar… i did all mentioned tricks… but no one works
    OR show me plz a how to video to properly understand what to do

I’m afraid there is no other alternative to Celeste. Have you got Celeste activated first? I have explained the activation process to a fellow Jaxov reader here. Follow the same to get yours activated too. You must get the Activation Success screen.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Ok bro hey can u teach how to jail break just asking not related to any of this just for learning yeah and thanx fOr all the support !!

Please browse through all the fantastic How-To guides that we have here at Jaxov. Drop in a Search term in the search bar on the top-right to begin with.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Bro are u sure plzz try and tell me and this steps is better right rather than Pressing the restore button and waiting for the update the one u told earlier

Yes, just go ahead and do as told. This is far more simple.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Will this remove Cydia and how can I create a backup

To know how to create a backup via iTunes, Right-click on your iPhone’s name in the left-hand side pane of iTunes and hit Backup. Yes, Cydia will probably get uninstalled, though not sure.

simran5 years, 5 months ago

so tell me should i do the restore or not plzz tell if yes tell mwe the correct steps plz bro

You need not do anything. If your ready to wipe off everything that was there on your iPhone and you don’t want it anymore, follow this:
      In the Settings app, tap General, then scroll down to Reset and tap it. The option to Erase All Content and Settings is the one you want. It will remove any trace of personalization and all your installed apps, returning your phone to factory-fresh condition, so make sure you have a backup of the same.
      Be sure you’re plugged into power or that the device is fully charged before you begin.

simran5 years, 5 months ago

noo its just that i was in need of money otherwise i love this device i just bought it 2 months ago

If you want to get a good resale value, its always advisable to sell the device unlocked which in your case it already is. Ofcourse before doing that you’ll need to delete all your personal data from it before your hand it off to someone else. :)

ganesh5 years, 5 months ago

yeah i have BTstack in my settings and its version is 0.3-1170
    It seems like my BTstack is new one but the problem is im unable to find the old BTstack ….if you have any link/repo can you please post it as a reply

Yep, it definitely has updated itself. You’ll need to replace your BTStack with the one here. Make sure that you distance yourself from the BTStack update from Cydia hereafter. Good Luck. :)

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

So if i sell it would it be a problem I mean the shopkeeper wont accept it because it is jailbroken wat do u think can this be a issue

Why do you want to uninstall Cydia and everything? Are you planning to sell the device? What’s happening? Is it just because Celeste is still not working for you?

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

So wat should i do plzz tell u know first time it was already jail broken then I went to an ishop which I think is an authorized apple shop because I thought from I bought they jail break it for me I went to the ishop and rejailbreak it so plzz tell wat should I just want to remove Cydia plzz help Iam scared

Are you sure you want to go down this path? Because once you uninstall Cydia then you cannot install ANYTHING on your iPhone like Celeste/tweaks or anything else. Your jailbreak will just be useless w/o Cydia. By uninstalling Cydia you cannot uninstall any of the apps that you might have installed once. Why do you even want to do this in the first place? Its not even a great idea.

ganesh5 years, 5 months ago

I’ve followed the same steps for installing celeste cracked version on my 4.3.3 but somehow i am unable to either send files or receive them…also i didn’t got the activation message too. so i suspected that activation might be the problem and repeated the steps given in the previous comments o get it activated …but still no progress.

one thing is that when im using celeste it is able to detect the near by other phones with names so im confused whether the celeste got activated or not

If your able to see other devices w/o any error pop ups, then you are definitely Activated. But it seems like you have updated your Celeste’s BTStack. Do you see BTStack in your Settings menu?

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Hey bro what if I restore my iPhone should I do it from my last backup when I jailbreak there is this option and the other is says restore and it starts downloading the upgrade 4.3.U2 why does it do that my phone is already updated to 4.3.3 plzz help I want to remove my Cydia

It simply does that because a Restore needs its corresponding IPSW file (installation file) which it needs to download which is around 600MB. Even if your on 4.3.3, what Restore does is to completely wipe any and every data that you had on the iPhone and return it into its default factory settings.
      You need to realize that if you rely on an unlock and you restore to the stock IPSW from Apple that your downloading, you’ll loose your unlock forever.

arzu5 years, 5 months ago

plz plz plz help me out i did all this stuf an waz activated bt when am sendin a pic or sumthin its search’s an finds ma other smart phone an gets paired even after tht it stay’s on connecting an keeps dsnt sends anythin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help any1 really would b thankfull

Did you by any chance update Celesete’s BTStack? Do you see BTStack in the Settings page of your iDevice?

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Wat do u mean replace ultrasnow with bt stack should I delete ultrasnow plzz tell even if I replace with bt stack and someday when new firmware comes and I wanna restore it any problem will occur or not

No you shouldn’t replace it literally. You’ll need to substitute the BTStack.deb with Ultrasn0w with reference to that post alone and follow through it just like as if you were installing Ultrasn0w.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

It won’t bring me any troubles right if I restore my iPhone to iso 5 the new one everything will be gone right

You shouldn’t ever update to iOS 5 as Apple has already patched the Gevey exploit starting with the Beta2. Therefore its always advisable to stay at iOS 4.3.3 if you rely on a Gevey unlock. You may read my comment to a fellow member as well here.

JamesSkidmore5 years, 5 months ago

Hey man i have tryed spoofing my ios to 4.3.1 to try to get celeste to work , however im not getting either the message saying it is acitivated or failed, what am i doing wrong can you help us out please , ill be very grateful :)

From which repo have you downloaded Celeste?

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Ok after downloading it in mp pc then what should I do plz elaborate and tell me with it’s steps bro

You need to use something called iPhone Explorer . Follow this guide http://bit.ly/iud3Yu and proceed as it says, but replace Ultrasn0w.deb with the BTStack.deb which is within the zip file. Everything else is the same.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

But I did on my phone did I do wrong will I get problems plZ help me

You cannot do it on your iPhone. You need to download them on your PC and then do it.

Yaseen5 years, 5 months ago

It seems you have not yet activated Celeste itself. What you need to do is:

1. Toggle Celeste ON from SBSettings. (Don’t mind about anything right now.)
    2. Reboot the phone.
    3. Once back, you must get a message telling that the Celeste activation has failed. (Don’t worry, this is good.)
    4. After that, go back to SBSettings and once again toggle Celeste ON.
    5. This time Respring your phone from SBSettings itself.
    6. Once its back, you will get an Activation Success message from Celeste OBEX.
    7. Done !! Now, you can transfer your files across different phones.

Good Luck. :)

hey Pramod I did the same but doesnt work. plz help

It does work Yaseen. Have you installed the cracked Celeste from the BYA’s repo ? Only that will work here. You cannot download them off any other repo other than BYA as they are the updated versions of Celeste that is yet to be cracked.

Liam5 years, 5 months ago

ive downloaded it and activated both and they are green, when i go into bluetooth in setting, ive found my brothers device but it says, connection error – make sure the device is in range and turned on :/ its right next to me, and when i select a photo to send, it just says discovery and keeps loading :/

Did you by any chance update Celeste? What is your current BTStack version ?

Maya5 years, 5 months ago

could u please upload celeste dependencies on other hosting website?
    it never worked for me..keeps saying that i reached the download limit for 30 minutes eventho i never downloaded anything from there – as i said it never works.. oh and i just noticed that ive also the latest gremlin & action menu version..has that anything 2 do with celeste? thanks for being that patient!

Yes, the latest Gremlin & BTStack aren’t compatible with the cracked Celeste version and hence you’ll need to replace them with the ones in the dependencies zip folder. Disconnect & Reconnect your internet to get a new dynamic IP address and then continue with the download. You shouldn’t have any problems now.

Maya5 years, 5 months ago

everything is finally done & i also got activation message..but there are many bugs =S..i can only send to some devices or only recieve from others..i guess its because i still have the latest gremlin version..and its not available in the ‘celeste dependencies’/even googled it and didnt find anything..could u plzz give me a link for an older Gremlin?
        oh and i switched system plist back to 4.3.3, has that anything 2 do with bugss?
        last thing..if i downgrade Gremlin should i redo all the steps then reinstal celeste?

Gremlin only helps in transferring your songs/pictures to your iPod library/Pictures once the BT transfer is completed. It has nothing to do with the send/receive problems your having. Switching back the .plist file also doesn’t seem to be a problem. But its always advisable to keep it at 4.3.1 itself. Once again, Gremlin has nothing to do with your current problem.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Why does the safari says cannot downlOad when I download those Celeste dependencies Plzz tell is something wrong with my wifi but when I try to download through my pc it is done I mean wats wrong

You need to download them on your PC & not on your iPhone. Once downloaded, follow the instructions as I had mentioned earlier. Also make sure you have uninstalled Celeste from your device before continuing.

Imran Khan5 years, 5 months ago

please help me i installed celeste through above method.. even the celeste got activated it but whenever i send file it says sending file but it never get start same is the case with recieving when i send file from nokia to iphone it says unable to connect

Read my previous comment here and follow the same steps as mentioned. You’ll need to skip the BTStack installation from here on always via Cydia i.e if you want to keep your Celeste working.

Dzipa5 years, 5 months ago

You have to remove celeste and BTstack then install BTstack 0.3-434 u can download it from the link belwo then install celeste from BYA it Will work fin
      Good luck
      PS: don’t update BTstack

Dzipa5 years, 5 months ago

Celeste cracked from BYA works only with btstack 0.3-434 so every one who céleste didnt work in his devise just install Btstack 0.3-434 then install celeste from BYA and skeep the update of Btstack and Will works fin

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Teach me how to jail break plzz Iam depending upon you plzz help mee

Why do you want to re-jailbreak when your already jailbroken? Re-jailbreaking will bring your iPhone back to the state just like how you have it right now w/o any changes.

akhil5 years, 5 months ago

i downloaded celeste and then got it activated using actio manager 1.2 but when trying to transfer a file it says connecting to my n8 but stays on that screen … :( and cant even recieve files from my n8 sayin FAILED TO CONNECT TO MY IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!

You’ll need to always download Celeste from the BYA repo if you want a cracked version. Downloading it from any other repo will result it not to work as they are not cracked yet. It seems like you have updated your BTStack. This breaks the cracked Celeste’s functionality. You’ll need to uninstall the existing Celeste along with its dependencies and reinstall them back. Use this link to get the old BTStack and install it manually.

akhil5 years, 5 months ago

will try and letya noe!!!! thnx anywayz!!!!!! hope it helps!!!!!!

akhil5 years, 5 months ago

and 1 more thing shoul i download celeste for 4.3.1 or just celeste file sharing .. im on iphone 4 4.3.3 version came with the phone!!

akhil5 years, 5 months ago

pramod thnx a lot for the link and the tut…!!!!!!!!! itz working!!!!!!

Celeste for iOS 4.3.1 is what you need to download from BYA.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Bro I reinstalled iy from sinful repo the Celeste cracked and followed it did show mw the activation and after respring it showed me activated but it s still not working

What is not working? Are you able to receive any files? Did you update BTStack via Cydia when it showed for an update?

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

No bro I didn’t get any update tell should I Uninstalled it and now should I reinstall I have three sources sellize insanelyi and sinfull plz tell wat to do
        The Celeste is not working even after following ur steps wat should I do
        Bro tell other source or should I restore iPhone and rejail break it plzz bro if yes plzz teach me how to jail break I m tired of goin to other sites for help plzz brother !!!

First uninstall Celeste completely. Then, download the Celeste dependencies from here & manually install ONLY the BTStack via iPhone Explorer in the var/root/Media/Cydia/Autoinstall folder. Following that, install Celeste from the BYA repo ONLY.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

U mean I should download this it says safari is unable to download plzz help

The download is perfectly fine. The links are up. You shouldn’t have any trouble in downloading at all.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

How to download plzz hrlp

I have explained it to you in my previous comment. Follow the guide as well.

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Plzzzzzz help I tried to reinstall through sinful but still it’s not working and bite your apple it says verification timed out when adding the source

Probably the BYA server is under maintenance. You’ll need to retry after an hour or so until it comes back up and live.

xnyash5 years, 5 months ago

sorry but the above the tutorial doesn’t seems to work. as i have tried 3 times

using xsellize,insanelyi also .
    celeste is not activated showing
    any ways to purchase this product as i m ready to pay .

You’ll need to continue the process of activation. Celeste itself once downloaded does not come activated out of the box. Follow this comment here to get your copy of Celeste activated.
      If your planning to buy it, I would say that’s the best option since the latest Celeste is fully compatible with iOS 4.3.x which the cracked versions do not just support it yet.

Haitham5 years, 5 months ago

Hi I’m facing a problem , I downloaded celeste and I’m using it on ios4.3.3 the thing is I cant send files although I can receive from the same phone that I was sending to it ,I tried rebooting my iphone but still.. when i try to send it wrote connectiong and then connection faled when someone try to send me anything it also say connection failed :(… plz help

Did you update your BTStack recently when Cydia notified you about it? If so, it has broken your Celeste fuunctionality.

Haitham5 years, 5 months ago

i removed the btstack and ddnt downloadit again ? i read it but dont know if this is right or wrong

Yes, now go back to BYA and install the cracked Celeste once again. Your BTStack should now get replaced with an older version. Make sure you do not update Cydia again once the installation completes.

Haitham5 years, 5 months ago

sorry but wht is BYA ?!! and from where i can get the cracked celeste that installed withthe old BTStack

BiteYourApple (BYA) repo : http://repo.biteyourapple.net/
            Download your copy of Celeste from this repo for your iOS 4.2.1. This should work fine for you.

Haitham5 years, 5 months ago

thnx alot but i have 4.3.3 will it work with me ?! and instaled with the old BTstack

Oops, my bad. It’ll definitely work on iOS 4.3.3 as well.

Haitham5 years, 5 months ago

i found 2 celeste progras when ia dded this source which one i downlaod?
            Celeste bluetooth file sharingor celeste for4.3.1

Yes, Celeste for iOS 4.3.1.

Haitham5 years, 5 months ago

i’ll try it and send u a feedback :D

Yoks5 years, 5 months ago

My cracked celeste bluetooth doesnt work anymore when updating btstack to 0.3-1170…help me! Before this, all working fine as i followed your steps..im using 4.3.2..

Uninstall the latest BTStack from Cydia and reinstall the same but this time from the BYA repo only. Once installed, refrain from updating anything related to Celeste as this tends to break its functionality.

Aeymon5 years, 5 months ago

there is no btstack available at BYA. how can i install it from that repo…. the new version of btstack make celeste nonfunctional :(

Yes, that’s right. The new updated BTStack has broken your exisiting one. You’ll need to uninstall Celeste first and then follow up with the uninstall of all its dependencies manually one by one. After that, reinstall Celeste from BYA to see if it resolves your issue.

Aeymon5 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I uninstalled all the dependencies and then reinstalled from BYA but no luck… It automatically installs the latest btstack… M stuck :(
            where can i get the older version of btstack…? any idea?

All the old ones have got replaced with the new versions of BTStack in every repo. Your only hope is to get the same from BYA. When you install from BYA, make sure you do not update Cydia when you see a notification badge for it. This will auto update your BTStack.

aj5 years, 5 months ago

alomost spend the whole day tryin 2 figure it out ,but still no luck.. it styl doesnt work.. the most frustratin part is that it was workin for a few days until it stopped all of a sudden 4 no reason..

aj5 years, 5 months ago

i did try that 2oo.. i restored my phone n then tried installin , but still the same prob persists.. but installed celeste at last after installin all the packages i had b4.. do u think i should restore n install celeste b4 installin the 0ther packages..

Probably. That would be a good approach to get this issue resolved if you start from scratch.

ABOSBET5 years, 5 months ago

Still celeste is not activating,,,i tried all of the suggestions but still no activation

i tried to turn ON Celeste and Bluetooth in SBSettings and then hit the respring button. no success

i tried to uninstall then install…no success

i rebooted many times….still nothing

BTW…i get this thing BTstack on my setting, could it be the problem ?

This is not the right way to activate Celeste. I have explained the activation process to a fellow Jaxov reader here. Follow the same to get yours activated too.

Aj5 years, 5 months ago

But I haven’t changed the plist details.. N it’s styl on 4.3.1.. When I turn on Celeste the bluetooth mirror imaged Bluetooth symbol shows but styl , the file transfer does not work..!! It jus shows sending but the progress bar does not even move a bit.. While I was tryin 2 transfer file from a nokia phone it gab the error message “unable to connect”..!! I tried reinstallin a million times but it’s no good…

Well then it looks like something has changed the existing settings of Celeste (since you mentioned that it was working fine for 4 complete days). Most possibly, its some update that you may done over Cydia that might be causing this issue. Well if you have tried everything, do a complete restore, rejailbreak and install Celeste. Make sure you do not update Celeste/BTStack or anything of such kind from Cydia regarding Celeste.

ashish5 years, 5 months ago

I tried everything wat eva u mwntioned. First it worked bt later it din :( m on 4.3.3. Nw it asks for the code before receoving afta pairing it does not connects n says sending failed wile receiving from other device!! Pls help if u can.

Did you try an uninstall & reinstall of Celeste from BYA repo as well?

aj5 years, 5 months ago

i hav installed celeste for 4.3.1 from bya repo, it was wokin fine 4 a few days.. but now its stopeed workin.. i cannot transfer any files but its workin perfectly in my brothers phone.. tried reinstallin many times n styl no use.. could some1 help me with tys…

Your plist details needs to be on 4.3.1. You’ll need to keep your plist on this version always so that Celeste can work without any issues. Go ahead and change it to 4.3.1 in case its still pointing to iOS 4.3.3.

C5 years, 5 months ago

Hi all,

Im unable to modify the Systemversion.plist file from 4.3.3 to 4.3.1?

You need to use either iFile (iDevice) or iPhone Explorer (PC) to edit your SystemVersion.plist file. Go ahead and use anyone of this to get to the location /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist and edit it.

neoarsen5 years, 5 months ago

Thanks wolvs, it works for now. But is there an update about sending songs via bluetooth?

Nope, unfortunately the latest Celeste 1.0-73 is yet to be cracked. This version has been updated for complete compatibility with iOS 4.3.x. :(

Zenn5 years, 5 months ago

So it actually works for you? ’cause everytime I activate Celeste from SBSetting it’sautomatically deactivated as soon as I go back to the dock, and when I try using directly “send via bluetooth” it never works (yes, I installed Action menu for celeste crack), it doesn’t even find any other bluetooth device…I read a lot of people sayin’ that it just doesn’t work on 4.3.3…

To activate, Turn ON Celeste and Bluetooth in SBSettings and then hit the respring button. You must be connected to Wi-Fi with an active internet connection.

Kunal5 years, 5 months ago

Brother .. got it fixed . thanks for your help .. :)

Jaxov5 years, 5 months ago

Cool, enjoy it ;-)

Kunal5 years, 5 months ago

Hi .. After modifying system file I was able to activate Celeste. Got a confirmation of activation as well. I tried to trf files .. its shows connecting and doesnt send .. thats NOT the major prob …

The prob is that when I followed the last step to change ProductBuildVersion and ProductVersion back to original.

My iphone was on 8J2 and 4.3.3.

After changing it .. it now gives me error … in setting the product version shows NA.

Activtor says that it cant detect ios version .. When i goto ifile to change it again .. it give me the following error ” property list/system/library/coreservices/systemversion.plist invalid: encoutered unexpected character on line 12 ..

Its completely blank and i cant edit … :( .. what to do .. please help ..

Seems like you have entered a wrong ProductBuildVersion/ProductVersion within iFile while changing it back. Use iPhone Explorer to access your .plist file from your PC and edit it from there. Make sure you make no mistakes.

Kunal5 years, 5 months ago

Brother … to my knoweledge my version was 8J2 .. is it valid …

Please read my earlier comment and use iPhone Explorer to get to the .plist to change it & yes, 8J2 is the build for 4.3.3.

Kunal5 years, 5 months ago

Ok .. I drag and dropped systemversion file on desktop and tried to edit the file …

everything seems to be ok in the file .. but still no success …
            Still get NA as version .

Tried changing it back to 8G4 and 4.3.1 but still no sucees ..

have a look at the below ..

===

ProductBuildVersion
            8J2
            ProductCopyright
            1983-2011 Apple Inc.
            ProductName
            iPhone OS
            ProductVersion
            4.3.3

Did you reboot your iPhone after putting in the .plist back?

ziad5 years, 5 months ago

i try sending or receiving anf kind of file , “bluetooth connection failed” bear in mind i installed bstack from sinfuliphonereop.com…. what is the solution.. plz help

Why don’t you try installing Celeste from BYA repo just like how the post suggests since your following the cracked option ?

Shivansh5 years, 5 months ago

Hi!! I have cracked Celeste running on 4.3.3 and I have installed it as u have written in ur cracker method but I m not able to send or receive any kind of file   Also the devices are named as unknown I have installed action menu ( for Celeste ) cracked from BYA  I have activated Celeste through the way that u had told to someone in ur posts as it did not activate on it’s own so I had to toggle Celeste on and then reboot as u had said.  Please help me to make it work thanks

Your able to read the unknown device list. This means Celeste is working fine. If your trying to send a song, you cannot do it right now via the Action Menu because Celeste is not yet updated for 4.3.x. You’ll only be able to send pictures & receive music/pictures as well. The unknown reference will get converted to the name of your BT device once the scan is complete.
      Follow this guide http://bit.ly/jb019b to see how to send songs across to another BT device.

Shivansh5 years, 5 months ago

The unknown device has been converted to the bt device name but when I connect to that device the process hangs on the sending screen and then it fails this way m not able to transfer anything not even photos or anything else Also I m not able to receive anything please help!!!!

Have you changed your .plist details to 4.3.1 as mentioned in the post?

Shivansh5 years, 5 months ago

I had done it before but after installation I have again changed it to original

Change it back to 4.3.1 & Reboot it. Then, give it a try.

Shivansh5 years, 5 months ago

Nope it just says “transfer failed”. when I send something the BT sign shows on the other device that the device is receiving and it doesnt show accept or decline then it took long time and it showed sending failed

Do you get the reversed BT icon on your iPhone? Near the Battery Indicator on enabling Celeste?

Shivansh5 years, 5 months ago

Yes I get the reversed bt icon but still m not able to transfer anything. Please reply

What you can try is to uninstall & reinstall Celeste & install the same from BYA only.

baloon5 years, 5 months ago

Hi, I have the same problem as Shivansh, I have activated Celeste on 4.3.3, but I cant send or recive any files. I try photos, and celest is still on connecting…
      I tried to change systemversion before installing and its always the same problem.
      Can You help me?

Make sure you install Celeste 4.3.1 from the BYA repo ONLY and you get the Successful Activation screen as well. This is the only cracked version that works flawlessly across the 4.3.x platforms. Change your plist files and reboot as well to take effect.

baloon5 years, 5 months ago

hello again, I tried anything I found on this site, but with any progress.
          I have 4.3.3, changed plist to 8G4 and 4.3.1, but celeste after installing is still on connecting with other device. I installed it about 40 times, and Successful Activation recived only 1 time, at my first installation from BYA.
          I even found old version BTstack (0.3-434) and istalled it, but it didnt fix the problem.
          Do you have any other ideas?
          Maybe, problem is in activation, but i do antything like at the first time, and didnt recive it on screen.

Follow the steps mentioned in this comment here to get your copy of Celeste activated.

baloon5 years, 5 months ago

My friend, now I have activated Celeste, but It still doesnt work.
            Now I can receive songs and pictures from other devices, but still cant send.
            Celeste stuck on: connecting, and thats all. Tried on 2 other devices, and still nothing.

It definitely should work. What are you trying to send? Make sure you haven’t updated BTStack to the latest because it breaks the cracked Celeste functionality.

baloon5 years, 5 months ago

All works fine with Samsung but with Nokia I can only receive files. I have 0.3-434 for sure. Tried on 2 models of Nokia, both the same problem. But it is not bad, I can receive;]

Cilldo5 years, 5 months ago

Yea it z activation successful but won’t sent or receive files couldn’t try on a nokia tho dnt no any1 with 1 lol and i dnt how to send to another iPhone tried a few things couldn’t figure it out. Could ya tell me how?

All you need to do is not use Celeste at all. Go into the normal BT from Settings/SBSettings & Enable it. Your stock BT app will definitely pick up any nearby iDevice. You may then send your files.

cilldo5 years, 5 months ago

i got in to install and it said it was activated but when i try and send a file it just fails even to another iphone with celeste bt and also when i changed build version mine was 8J2 should i have changed it to 8J3 + after changing build version and product version back i rebooted again was i ment to

Nope, you don’t need to revert back to 8J3. If your Celeste was activated successfully (You need to get the Activation Successful message as well), then your Celeste is just fine. Try to send a pic to another phone, preferably Nokia to see if it works. To send to another iPhone, you don’t need Celeste at all, because your stock BT does that for you. So, disable Celeste & give it a try.

Ken5 years, 5 months ago

Somethings weird about my celeste or my iphone. I can receive bluetooth files from other phones, but i cant send any bluetooth files to any phone even another iphone. All you see is just the discovery screen that is loading forever.

Try to uninstall and then re-install Celeste. Make sure your downloading Celeste for your device from BiteYourApple’s repo & also following the guide as closely as possible to get it Successfully Activated.

ale5 years, 6 months ago

i have installed action menu and rebooted then i installe celeste cracked from ihacksrepo then i reboot but my ipod doesn’t say anything help me!!

You must follow the Cracker method to install Celeste since yours is not a legitimate activation. Follow the cracker details on how to install the cracked Celeste from BYA repo instead. BYA will provide you with the necessary Action menu settings as well for your iOS version. :)

ale5 years, 5 months ago

what is BYA

BiteYourApple. The repo details are there in the post itself.

abhi5 years, 6 months ago

the celeste toggle keeps turning off after i activate it and exit sbsettings!!
    HELP!!..due to this im, not able to discover any bt device when i need to send somethin..

It seems you have not yet activated Celeste itself. What you need to do is:

1. Toggle Celeste ON from SBSettings. (Don’t mind about anything right now.)
      2. Reboot the phone.
      4. After that, go back to SBSettings and once again toggle Celeste ON.
      5. This time Respring your phone from SBSettings itself.
      6. Once its back, you will get an Activation Success message from Celeste OBEX.
      7. Done !! Now, you can transfer your files across different phones.

Good Luck. :)

J-man5 years, 6 months ago

I have two installed celeste on 2 iphone 4’s (4.3.2. and 4.3.3). These two devices are able to transfer pictures and songs to other phones (like Nokia), but can not transfer anything to eachother.
    I thought, using Celeste would work between iphones as well, but it’s not.
    Does anyone know a workarround?

Celeste is designed to detect any phone with a BT capability. If you want to transfer files to another iDevice, disable Celeste from SBSettings and give it a go. We are using the stock BT capability of the iPhone to transfer to other iDevices.

Jems5 years, 6 months ago

I have done exactly all the things same as you told but problem is that I can receive file to my ipod touch but unable to send any file to another mobile please find some solution for that?

What are you trying to send? Are they pictures/songs? Does it happen only when you send a picture or every time? Try to re-install Celeste and give it a re-try to see if its behaving in the same manner.

m.m5 years, 6 months ago

What are you trying to send? Are they pictures/songs? Try to re-install Celeste and give it a re-try to see if its behaving in the same manner.

m.m5 years, 6 months ago

It didnt fix it , I tried to send all kind of files picture/songs/contacts and non of these was sent .

It seems your Celeste installation is having troubles. Uninstall Celeste and give it a re-install to see if the problem till exists. Sometimes, the cracked Celeste version do have such issues.

m.m5 years, 6 months ago

Actually I purchased celeste and I re-installed it 3 times and still same thing going on
            I’m frustrated :(

What error does it show? Do you atleast get a reverse BT icon on the top once Celeste is enabled via SBSettings?

m.m5 years, 6 months ago

Ok when I send something the BT sign shows on the other device that the device is receiving and it doesnt show accept or decline then it took long time and it showed sending failed , I asked some1 in some forum he told me to wait till the sending failed sign and then close both devices bluetooth and reboot and I did that but it didnt help, please hellp me Pramod

Does the reverse BT icon show up on your iDevice as well when Celeste is activated via SBSettings?

M.m5 years, 6 months ago

My celeste is active and i can receive only the celeste icon is ON

Do you get a reverse BT icon on your status bar in the top right? i.e Next to your Battery icon ?

m.m5 years, 5 months ago

The new update fixed everything my celeste ROCKS

Sylvano135 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for all …. It’s good….
    you are The best.

iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3 redsn0w rc16

Moe5 years, 6 months ago

Thank you so much this helped alot :D

Suraj5 years, 6 months ago

I followed your procedure for the cracked celeste installation on iOS 4.3.3 …everything worked and i got celeste cracked activated push notification…now i can receive files although i cannot send them as when i do it discovers the nearby bluetooth device and also pairs up with it but just hangs at connecting after that….what do you suspect to be the issue?

Same issue. Its a known bug of cracked version of Celeste. I am using legit version and i never got this error. Cracked version fails in sending files to *some* devices. Btw are you transferring from iPhone to your PC?

Gav5 years, 6 months ago

I think I read that the next action menu has been updated so u can just choose a song from your playlist in iPod but it’s in beta I think so not gonna be out till June , July time tho but by then apple mite have another updated iOS and we mite have to wait all over again

Thats the issue on Celeste end. Action Menu is already updated for iOS 4.3.3 and is working fine.

Gav5 years, 6 months ago

You can still sent songs but you will have to download IFILE from cydia

Thats the alternative. I was talking about tapping on the name of song in iPod app and then choosing Send… from action menu.

Gav5 years, 6 months ago

Hi just to let yous all know celeste does work on 4.3.3 all I did was download celeste bt ios 4.X from ihackstore then I restarted my phone then downloaded btstack keyboard then restart again all done works fine even iPhone to iPhone it didnt even need to be activated or that only thing is sumtimes the Bluetooth logo doesnt snow in the top but if u only turn on celeste thou sbsettings it works fine u don’t need to turn the Bluetooth on as well as celeste is the only one u use hope thing all works for yous iv tried it on my other iPhone on 4.3.3 as well all works great

Lol. But still we can’t send songs through iPod app.

Rato5 years, 6 months ago

Can we use celeste cracked?

Yes but i will still recommend you to buy it as the legit version of Celeste has no activation, sending or receiving issue.

taylor smith5 years, 6 months ago

It said it can not be activated due to network error or summit what should i do?

taylor smith5 years, 6 months ago

Dosent matter its worked

How? Would you like to share how you fixed the issue?

taylor smith5 years, 6 months ago

Well when i respring it didn’t activate but when i rebooted it worked :)

Glad that it worked for you :D

sikvdila5 years, 6 months ago

I have jailbreaked iPhone 3GS with ios 4.3.3. I found Celeste in Cydia but I can’t purchase it because of this massage: This product requires iPhoneOS 2|3|4 [012]

How I can purchase this app? First change SystemVersion.plist and try again or this problems not comes from IOS version 4.3.3

Yep, change SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.2.1 and then try buying.

sikvdila5 years, 6 months ago

ok I’ll try, Thanks for answer

parizad5 years, 6 months ago

Where is system ???

Here: /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

Fim5 years, 6 months ago

i’ve got the same problem. how do i change systemVertion.plist to iOS 4.2.1?

Use iFile app to edit and find SystemVersion.plist in /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist