Gevey SIM Pro: Faster IC, No Need to Cut SIM, Support Multiple Carriers & Same Price

Gevey team has just launched Gevey SIM Pro, a sequel of Gevey SIM which was previously used to unlock iPhone 4 baseband 02.10.04, 03.10.01 & 04.10.01 on iOS 4.0/4.1/4.2.x/4.3.x. The new version of Gevey SIM interposer comes with a new microchip which is powerful enough to spoof your IMSI and unlock your iPhone 4 within seconds. Unlike first release, the Pro version of Gevey SIM do not require you to cut your SIM card in-order to fix it on SIM interposer.

Gevey SIM Pro
Apart from new microchip and fast unlocking, Gevey Pro fixes the following issues found in initial release of Gevey SIM:

• In some cases, Gevey SIM fails to display the welcome message when a user reboots his iPhone.
  • Sometimes, the Gevey SIM interposer fails entirely displaying No SIM message in the status-bar.
  • Some Gevey SIM users were getting No SIM card installed and SIM Failure message even before putting their iPhone into Airplane Mode after calling 112 for 2 seconds.

Gevey SIM Pro IC
In the above photo, the old Gevey SIM is on the left and Gevey SIM Pro is on the right. The SIM interposer of Gevey SIM Pro is made up of harder PCB and fits well into Gevey SIM tray.

Where & How to Buy?

You can either buy Gevey SIM Pro from its official website for US$ 35.00 or you can buy it from MyDalle.com for US$ 23.80. I bought my first release of Gevey SIM from MyDalle.com and found it working without any issue. I myself ordered Gevey SIM Pro today and i will let you know how it goes :)

UPDATE#1: Gevey Pro vs Gevey SIM [Hands-on]
UPDATE#2: Thanks to @TonyWanis @MaheshKukreja and @blindsoul10 for pointing out that the Gevey Pro i have got is a cloned one :oops: If you want to know the difference between fake and original Gevey Pro, please refer to this image. For some reason, the cloned Gevey Pro is still working fine for me without any issue 8O Anyways, i will recommend all of you to buy original Gevey SIM from ApplenBerry instead of bying it from eBay or any other unofficial wholesale dealer.

steve4 years, 2 months ago

hi, my iphone 4 is apple unlock. and everytime i put an international sim card it takes awhile to find signals. and when it finally get signals the carrier logo says AT&T when its not AT&T but still works. can i use gevey to find the proper carrier and speed up searching signals? thanks

Németh Bálint5 years, 1 month ago

Hy jaxov pls help me my gevey pro sim dont unlock my iphone 4 when te welcome message appears i select accept then i call 112 for 2 sec then i put it to airplane mode it shows the message no sim carbinserted then i turn the airplane mode off ten it shows the sim faliure message but it do nothing :S what’s the problem or is my gevey sim destroyed?

Pramod5 years ago

Probably your Gevey isn’t working like it should. It could be that your Gevey is either bad / not a genuine one either. Test your SIM with a different Gevey as well & then get yours replaced.

K.B5 years, 3 months ago

plz i wanna buy iphone 4 new att&t on contract nd unlock n use in u.k.plz wan to knw that wil i b charged 4 any services since d fone is new n neva has been used in U.S before

If you buy the iPhone on contract, then YES. You’ll be charged for the services rendered to you by AT&T even if you don’t use them. The monthly rental still has to be paid. On-contract means your on AT&T’s services and you have to pay-up, no matter you use or don’t use them.

nimesh adhikari5 years, 4 months ago

Do u know when was gevey pro launched for the first time???? date??

It was released on Apr 16th, 2011 http://bit.ly/l6dQAw

Juan Tarrio5 years, 4 months ago

Hey Wolverine, is there a fix for the “Sometimes, the Gevey SIM interposer fails entirely displaying No SIM message in the status-bar.” issue on the original Gevey SIM? Or are some units simply broken? I bought it form Amazon…

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

Make sure your SIM sites tight on SIM interposer and your SIM interposer sits tight on SIM tray! It is definitely the connection issue.

Juan Tarrio5 years, 4 months ago

I’ve tried everything, and there’s now way. It just won’t detect it. The SIM sits perfectly tight on the interposer and both on the tray, but nothing.

It does happen at times if your Gevey is bad. Give it a retry with another SIM. If it still behaves the same way, you’ll have to get the Gevey replaced.

nimesh adhikari5 years, 4 months ago

why is it 28$ in applenberry and just 9.8$ in mydalle? wat’s the difference? are u sure these are not fake???

The one i got from MyDalle.com is not fake but its a cloned one. Still works fine.

Waleed5 years, 4 months ago

Can u please send me a url that shows geveysim Pro From Amazon.com please cuz i looked it up and i saw like 234234343 of em idk which one is the one

cyanide5 years, 4 months ago

I purchased a gevey sim from mydalle. They said that delivery will be done in one week but it has taken 24 days to reach my home.I found that the gevey sim is also a fake one.The site sucks and their responses also. No reply to mails, doesn’t respond to calls, and during live chat they never respond. Please dont buy these china products from mydalle.com they are useless.
    This is my suggestion and i am totally unsatisfied with their response and it is upto your decision to buy it or not.

Add tikenike on skype and email shop@mydalle.com for the replacement if you are not satisfied. I got genuine piece from them and got it working. Now i have ordered Gevey SIM pro and will let you know how it goes.

MobileMan5 years, 4 months ago

What do you say about… http://bit.ly/jJIC8Q?

I have ordered mine. I will let you know if it is legit or fake. I will receive my shipment by next week.