Gevey Pro Plus (+) Coming Soon [No Need to Dial 112]

Yep! The next version of Gevey SIM will be called Gevey Pro Plus and it will unlock your iPhone 4 baseband 04.10.01, 03.10.01 and 02.10.04 on iOS 4.x.x untethered. Untethered unlock means you don't have to do the manual unlock procedure every time you reboot your iPhone 4. As Gevey Pro Plus will automate the manual unlock method, so you won't be needing to dial 112 or put your iPhone into airplane mode for 45 seconds etc.

Gevey Pro Plus
To unlock your iPhone 4 on iOS 4.x.x, all you have to do is to put your Gevey Pro Plus SIM interposer along with unofficial carrier SIM card in your iPhone. Gevey Pro Plus will dial 112 in background and will put your iPhone 4 in airplane mode virtually. The whole automated unlock procedure will only take less than a minute or two. Just like Gevey Pro, the SIM tray of Gevey Pro Plus will accommodate all micro SIM cards on SIM interposer without further cutting.

ApplenBerry is expected to drop Gevey Pro Plus by next weekend. It will be coming in golden packaging and will be the last release of Gevey SIM series.

UPDATE#1: Ok! We got the first unofficial video demo of Gevey Pro Plus:

[Thanks to Tike for the hat-tip via email]

mmuthusami4 years, 9 months ago

Thanks. But if I select this option, it shows “This feature is not yet available on Windows redsn0w”.

Patrick4 years, 9 months ago

As of now, I don’t think the Custom IPSW Redsn0w feature is available in Windows. You can try creating custom firmware using Sn0wbreeze or iFaith.

Muthu4 years, 9 months ago

I have iPhone 4.3.5 with Gevey sim unlocked. Last week accidently I pressed General->Setting->Erase All Conten and Setting. iPhone is restarted automatically. After that I can see only USB cable image and there is a button. If I press I get Emergeny dial screen. Thats all. I can not go beyond this level. If I inserted Gevey SIM with my sim it gives “Insert a valid sim with no pin lock to activate iphone” message.

You already mentioned to Jailbreak with Redsn0w. But I read in forum I should preserve the Baseband to work with Gevey sim card. Can you please help me to solve this problem. I already posted two days back, but the question was not published.

Muthu.

Patrick4 years, 9 months ago

I believe you can use Redsn0w to preserve your baseband. Just click on ‘Extras’ and ‘Custom IPSW’ and you should be able to create a custom firmware that will allow you to preserve your baseband. Let me know if that helps.

muthu4 years, 9 months ago

I come to know that redsn0w does not support Baseband preservation. But I may need to preserve baseband to unlock with Gevey sim. Any other jailbreaking tool support Preserve baseband for ios 4.3.5 and in windows version ?

Muthu4 years, 9 months ago

If insert sim with GEVEY card, it shows “No SIM card installed Insert a valid SIM with no PIN lock to activate iPhone”

Muthu4 years, 9 months ago

Thanks Promod. I describe my problem. I have iPhone with GEVEY sim. Unknowingly a week back I did reset of user setting (first option in the reset menu). That’s all. Afterwards it shows iTunes symbol with USB card picture. In the bottom there is a button as “Slide for Emergency”. If I slide it, I am getting only Emergency dial pad. I can not go further.

You mentioned in forum to use Redsn0w 0.9.9.b8 but this is for latest iOS 5.0.1?. Also it is asking for Apple Firmware file (*.ipsw). which version of firmware I should use for this. My iPhone ver is 4.3.5.

Thanks in advance
    Muthu

muthu4 years, 9 months ago

which version of Redsn0w I should use to get rid of Emergency screen. I have iphone 4.3.5. Thanks

ali5 years, 1 month ago

alright man ill teel u wat happand
    my old sys hard drive crashed so i wasnt able to add anyfin unless i restored the settings so i googled it n came over this software called iphone pc suite iwas using it added like 30 somefin songs n i was adding some more when the ipod app started showing no content while the pc suite software showed all the playlists there……….
    i downloaded this software called copy toy i coied all the songs from my phone..
    n than i thought ill restore my phone using itunes n make a totally new library ..
    i restored my phone from itunes summary tab
    nthan it asked to update my phone software n updated thatas well
    after installing vryfin when it switched bck on there was this screen with itunes logo n emergency call
    n cause iam using a gevey turbo sim as my phone is on att frm usa or somefin n iam using orange ere in uk the itunes says the sim card inserted is not supported……..
    where can i download redsnow 0.9.8.b5
    n ios 4.3.4 ipsw

By doing this, you have infact wiped out all the exisiting personal data that you may have had on your iP4 prior to this restore.
      Download Redsn0w from here http://bit.ly/p4YiRM & iP4 iOS 4.3.4 IPSW from here.

ali5 years, 1 month ago

its the latest i guess cause i restored n updated my settings n software yesterday……
    is there a way i could chck

Please be first clear with what your asking here. First you told you have only reset your settings & now your saying that you have performed a restore as well. Please make up you mind & then ask.
      Use Redsn0w0.9.8b5 without any of the options ticked but point it to iOS 4.3.4 IPSW instead & run it. It will be something similar to this http://bit.ly/kPhfh0, but remember none of the options ticked & 4.3.4 IPSW.

ali5 years, 1 month ago

no i do not ve the official carrier sim……
    n how exactly do i run red snow if u ve a link to a video or somefin
    it ll be really helpful…….
    can i use a phonebook sim card to do it………..

What iOS version is your iP4 on?

ali5 years, 1 month ago

Please help! Iphone4 Gevey turbo sim? I reset settings thinking it would not affect anything. …
    but now iam stuck on the screen where i an make emergency call or connect to itunes n when ido connect itunes does not recognise the sim
    iamm in uk n using an american iphone……..

Do you have the official carrier SIM (or any SIM belonging to that carrier ONLY) to which your iP4 was locked to? If you have one, pop it in & then use iTunes for activation.
      If not, run Redsn0w without ticking ANY of the options presented to you. That should solve your Emergency Call screen.

Snehal5 years, 2 months ago

Hi Promod

Again sorry for my ignorance on the topic, but really just wanted to make sure i am not doing anything wrong

1] So what you mean is for eg: say if i am paying rs.459 for unlimited internet gprs internet, there will be no extra charges apart from th rs.459. Right?

2] So if that is the case in our iphone 4 below data roaming why does it say
    to avoid substantial charges when abroad switch off data roaming.

3] Also when i have the data roaming off and if i try to connect to internet
    it gives me a msg to connect to the net switch on data roaming but there will be extra charges for the same.

Just wanted a confirmation from you that inspite of the above mentioned things it ok to use the internet and there will be no extra cost apart from the internet fee that i am already paying.

1. Yes.
      2. As I had mentioned & repeated to you a couple of times already, your iPhone does not belong to this country. Your iPhone thinks that your roaming from US (or whichever country you brought the iP4 from) to India (abroad) which obviously is not the case. Got it?
      3. NO

Snehal5 years, 2 months ago

Hi Promod

so that is like i am paying for the internet seperatly as well as roming charages. Is there a way to use the internet by keeping data roming off becuase i am already paying for the internet, like some other gevey sim.

NO. Ofcourse its not like that. Your just paying the normal internet charges. Your just letting your iPhone know that it needs to be able to use the internet since the carrier SIM that your using doesn’t belong to the country in which your using your iP4 right now. Your in a totally different country according to the iPhone & so you will be incurring only the normal internet charges of your provider.

Snehal5 years, 2 months ago

Hi Promod

Actually yes it works when i have data roaming is on but then that would be chargeable right.

Sure, the carrier will charge you just like how it would on a normal phone if you use it.

Snehal5 years, 2 months ago

Hi there

I am using the gevey supreme yellow sim and i just activated gprs on my plan but for gprs is not working for my but if i switch on data roaming it works.

I took the manual setting from vodafone and entered in my iphone but still doesnt work.

I read some older post so just wanted to know is there a way to make the gprs work on the gevey supreme yellow or for gprs i will have to buy any gevey sim.
    Please Help.

You need to keep your data roaming switched ON simply because your iPhone itself belongs to a different country & by disabling that option disables any data connectivity access for your iPhone in your country. Data Roaming needs to be enabled always.

storm5 years, 2 months ago

yes i know they only support up to 4.3.3 so i wasn’t intending to upgrading the firmware i was jz doing a restore to the same 4.3.3 firmware.

i have 2 iphones 4 both locked to AT&T and i have tried it on the other iphone which i din restore and gevey works perfectly(112 call even got through) but i jz keep getting call failed when i try the gevey on the restored one.

PS. sim tray was taken out while restoring still the same thing. and i have tried both stock and custom firmware of 4.3.3 and still nothing changes.

help?

god pls don’t tell me apple has already patched this in all firmwares…….

No, Apple definitely hasn’t patched this on iOS 4.3.3. Seems to be an iP4 specific issue considering the fact that both the Gevey and the SIM that your trying in your iP4 works with in an another one. I’m pretty sure that the restore had nothing to do with this. You might try your luck with a brand new genuine Gevey as well.

storm5 years, 2 months ago

hey pramod i think the gevey supreme no longer works with ios 4.3.3. i just did a restore yesterday to 4.3.3 and now when tried to call 112 after accept the welcome screen it always ends with call failed. i have tried with 2 sims and same thing happened. is there anything i can do to unlock it again? pls help. thanks
    btw i activated it with an AT&T sim card after restoring. will that help if i hactivate it with phonebook sim? thanks

The PhoneBook SIM trick doesn’t work anymore as Apple has patched it already. Hacktivation isn’t the problem here. All Geveys including the Supremes should and will work upto iOS 4.3.3 only. Have you tried the Gevey with 2 different SIM’s both from different carriers? Also pop the Gevey into another iP4 to see if its behaving in the same manner. I have heard that your not supposed to Restore whilst keeping the Gevey inside your iP4, but I’m not sure how far this is true.

Snehal5 years, 2 months ago

I have the gevey supreme yellow pack sim. And i am on iphone 4 2.10 baseband and os is 4.1. I was wondering is it ok to upgrade will the gevey sim work with the upgrade.

Yes, the Gevey will work just fine even after the iOS update to any iOS versions upto iOS 4.3.3 ONLY. iOS5b2 has patched the Gevey exploit.

Alex_34215 years, 2 months ago

When I receive my Gevey Ultra do I need to trim the corner of my sim for the sim to fit the gevey sim card tray (with gevey ultra on)???

Yes, you’ll definitely need to cut the corner of your SIM even more than the micro SIM size to place it perfectly on the Gevey Ultra.

Alex5 years, 2 months ago

I order yellow gevey but I got the red one from myydalle..works good everything is perfect..for people who is using this u dont need to diel 112 everytime u reboot the phone u only need to cancel when u get the messag than wait for the signal..good luck

Alex5 years, 2 months ago

Does the Gevey Ultra work in Australia??
    Please Reply..

Yes, it definitely works with any GSM carrier around the world.

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

hi promod

i think i was doing something wrong with the unlocking procedure i think that last time it just got to work by fluck.

I think the problem come when we call the 112 and end the call my call would not end immediatly it would take a long while and when the call ends i would get the msg of no sim installed and then i would toggle the airplane mode i thingk that was the cause.

So i removed the sim and then tried it again and it worked. But this time when i restarted the phone i still go the welcome sceen and i had the do the entire
    procedure is this the case with most of you guys using the gevey supreme yellow one.

Make sure you get the Welcome Screen always when you reboot your iPhone. The unlock procedure will work perfectly only if you have Accepted the welcome screen message from Gevey. If your unsure of how to unlock your iPhone using the Gevey, follow this guide http://bit.ly/jIVot1.

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Is it normal to get the welcome screen everytime even with the gevey supreme.

Yes, You always need to get to the welcome screen first and Accept the message before proceeding further. If not, your unlock procedure fails.

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Bet whenever i restart and accept the msg i alway get the no service at top let and it remains like that.

Then i do the entire procedure for dailing 112 to the rest is this how the gevey supreme works.

Yes, you’ll need to wait for the signal bar to change to a single bar and then continue with the dialing of 112 and so on. Make sure you do the it only when you see a single signal bar which comes right after the No Service message.

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Ok then what do u mean by no need to dial 112 with gevey supreme.

Its not true anymore. We confirmed that it still needs you to dial 112 but only for the first time you insert a SIM. After that, the following reboots will not require the 112 dialing.

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Hi

I have been facing the same problem of no service. Every time i restart the phone i get the welcome message and i go through the dial 112 then go to setting on off airplane mode to unlock but today when i tried to do the same thing it is not unlocking everytime i try the step it ends up with no service.

and when i go to setting and carrier section i automatic is ticked and below it there is a searching with the loading sign.

Please help what to do.

Buy the way i am using gevey supreme yellow

Does the carrier list load completely? Make sure that your 3G is toggled OFF if your carrier doesn’t support 3G.

Storm5 years, 3 months ago

That sucks.dang I was so excited about the iOS 5 I heard it has a lot of new feature right?
    I hate to say this but gevey might be a waste of money afterall.dev team=fAil I hope gevey is not but it really cost a lot
    btw when will the ios 5 be available to public?

Yeah I know. It has frustrated everyone. No ETA on the iOS 5 public release, but according to Steve Jobs it’ll be available to a ll this fall. (Possible release with the new iP5 which is also expected to come out this fall).

storm5 years, 3 months ago

This is for those who can’t get the signal with gevey supreme after rebooting.

i don’t know if anyone else faces this issue but i sure did and it took me 5 hours to figure out how to get around it. you will have to go to setting >> carrier to manually choose the carrier you are using(rather than default automatic) and then reboot. choose cancel when the screen pops up and then wait. it will be showing no service at the top left and first but it will have signal moments later. hopefully it won’t take 5 hours for everybody else.

and internet confirmed working for the red version. all good now. for some reason i think it’s better than the ultra ones. cheers

Awesome !! But there’s a bad news, Gevey SIM (including the latest Ultra) on iOS 5 Beta 2 (which got released today for the devs ONLY) has been blocked by Apple. So you’ll need to remain on 4.3.x and below in case you wished to continue using your Gevey w/o ever updating to iOS 5 once it releases. :(

Lucian Prejbeanu5 years, 3 months ago

Hello

I’m using a red gevey pro with Romanian Cosmote carrier and I cannot get it to woork on 3g (cellular data enabled, data roaming enabled, 3g enabled). It connects on EDGE and the data transfer is slow.
    The same sim in a neverlocked iPhone works great on 3G.

The settings are correct.
    Can you tell me if there’s a fix for this problem or enyone else had this issue before?

Thanks.

Gevey Pro does have some rare problems with the data, but since your getting an EDGE signal up and running, there’s no problem with your Gevey. Keep your Cellular Data switched OFF while keeping the other 2 options ON.

Lucian Prejbeanu5 years, 3 months ago

I found out since then that it’s a problem with the SIM card because in other phones still doesn’t work while another SIM in my phone works fine on 3G.

I already spoken with the carrier and I will change the SIM on monday.

So the problem was as expected. Awesome. :)

patricia5 years, 3 months ago

does anyone here got their gevey sumpreme red on mydalle.com?

MobileUnlocker5 years, 3 months ago

Yes i do have Gevey Supreme red

Gevey Supreme Plus (Red) Unlock iPhone 4 up to 4.3.3 Untethered

storm5 years, 3 months ago

oh and one more thing, if i’m using the gevey supreme no matter red or yellow, do i have to dial 112 again when i reboot to use the 3g connection or i can use it without anymore operation? thanks

Nope. You’ll need to do it only once. You do need to dial 112 for every new SIM that you insert into your iPhone (for making the first carrier connection). Once you have inserted the SIM and completed the 112, you need not repeat it again for every reboot unless you have removed the SIM tray out and popped it back in. And the Red Supreme version solves data connectivity problems as well.

storm5 years, 3 months ago

well lucky for me i bought the red one and am now waiting for it to arrive. slow and steady win the race lol…

on a completely different note : pramod is iphone 5 really coming out this september? i was arguing with a mate of mine over this late night because i remember wolverine said there is no chance at all the iphone 5 will be out within this year.

thanks again

Yes, it is definitely coming out this year. Also rumors suggests that its possible unveiling can happen as early as August itself. Apple has reduced its iPhone manufacturing orders by 10% as well. Usually this happens when Apple has something new to release in the coming up months. Many legitimate sources like Bloomberg also points towards a Sept release as well. You can have a read of the latest news on this at our homepage here.

alex5 years, 3 months ago

thats so disappointing,,i didnt receive my yellow gevey supreme yet than i her bad news about it n that the red one witch they put to sell right after next day is better…its no 3 gevey i buy..i think the gevey is just wasting of money..

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Pramod,
    I ordered Gevey supreme from mydalle and posted my experience here as soon as I received it. However when I visited the website today, I noticed the yellow version is not available anymore and they only had the red supreme. Do you know if they completely stopped selling Gevey yellow version?
    1. Was this because of the data connectivity issues on Gevey Supreme Yellow?
    2. Does anyone know if mydalle is accepting returns and refunding back for those yellow ones?
    3. I am having a lot of 3G connectivity issues on yellow supreme. Is that consistent with other users here?

1. Yes. It seems that one had Data connectivity problems which the Red one claims to have resolved this issue.
      2. Nope, I have no idea about that. You can always call them and ask about the return policies.
      3. Probably yes, other Supreme Yellow users has suffered the GPRS and Data connectivity issues.

juan5 years, 3 months ago

anyone knows where i can buy the GEVEY PRO, i have the regular gevey pro but is really unstable when i get no signal or i have to reboot.

thanks!

You may buy the Gevey Ultra instead of buying another Pro directly from Applenberry for $34.99. More details on the Gevey Ultra can be read here: http://bit.ly/jiao34

storm5 years, 3 months ago

lol we are back to cutting sim again. but this method seems easy enough except the cutting sim part. the first time i cut my sim to fit into the gevey sim i ended up buying a new sim lol…

Practice makes a man perfect. ;)

Terry5 years, 3 months ago

Gevey Supreme works stable (red). One trick airplane mode needs to be done twice. 1st time – until message “No Sim” then 1 more time turn on/off right after that.
    Works fine for me with tmobile Edge.

patricia5 years, 3 months ago

hi where do you buy your gevey supreme(red)?

jose5 years, 3 months ago

Thanks ! =)

jose5 years, 3 months ago

I was searching about the supreme and ppl on ebay are selling the supreme plus red version thats is for those who use data connectivity.
    Can i use this version ??

The Pro itself works for Data. Don’t go for the Supreme as it still has lots of bugs with the Welcome screen. If you can get your hands on the Original Gevey (the one that needed the extra cut at the bottom), it would be great. Its by far the most stable and the best version of the Gevey out there.

jose5 years, 3 months ago

Hi, ill like to buy one but dont know if i can use it in Panama (central america), we use 3g data.

3G does work with the Gevey Pro. No issues. Only the Supreme has terrible data connectivity issues.

storm5 years, 3 months ago

good news and bad news. the latest supreme is true. there is no need to dial 112. good news for those who haven’t bought this supreme yet. good news for those who are going to buy!!!!! cheers all

As a matter of fact, its not true. Gevey Supreme still needs you to dial 112. Have a look at our FaceBook comments under the Gevey Supreme‘s photo for more info. Also, its going to be the Gevey Ultra that’ll not need you to dial the 112 which coming soon from Applenberry. Have a look at its video. (Also somewhere within the FaceBook comments).

alex5 years, 3 months ago

hi pramod,,i order gevey supreme from mydalle like u told me and i chose a co for shipping called DERAM.anyway the shipping supposed to be trackablen fast..after 4 days no update on the order…any idia about that,if not its ok.

I suggest you to ring DREAM up and ask the status about the shipment directly.

storm5 years, 3 months ago

good guess. yes you are right. i’m in australia and my iphone is locked to AT&T. and my mate’s one, which is the one i compared to is australian spec. when using his phone the data roaming need not to be on to access the internet so i’m just wondering why do i need to on roaming when using my iphone otherwise it wouldn’t work

thanks

Your iPhone sees the Australian n/w as a Roaming network. The Data Roaming toggle in the Settings menu is there for when you go abroad and roaming on a foreign network – this will stop the phone from trying to download data (email) and preventing you from incurring a large bill. So there is your answer.
      Your most welcome. :)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

so to divert the topic a little, i use gevey pro to unlock my iphone 4 but i can’t use data to connect to internet. what should i do? i have 3g and roaming enabled.

Have a look here and let me know if it worked for you. Good Luck. :)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

it worked. but what i did was i went into setting, general then network and key in the apn by myself. and now i have another question, why do we need to enable data roaming to be able to use 3g? the 3g is already enabled but you just can’t access the internet if you don’t enable roaming as well. weird

With Data Roaming turned OFF, your iPhone won’t be able to connect to any 3G data networks and thus won’t run up any large bills if not being used. Simple. :)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

but for those factory unlocked iphone, you can just connect to the internet with the roaming off. so why does gevey unlocked phone needs to turn on the roaming to use the internet? thanks for your reply pramod

I suppose your iPhone is from a different country other than the one your in? Is that right?

fjfonline5 years, 3 months ago

Who is Wolverine??

He authors every How to guide that you find here at Jaxov. Look out for our FaceBook profile as well, we have just received the new Gevey Supreme. :)

fjfonline5 years, 3 months ago

OK will be waiting for results now……

fjfonline5 years, 3 months ago

any news yet about the new Gevey Sim??? Is it really Tethered or Unthetered and do we still need the 112 unlock combo??

You’ll definitely need the 112, but its required only once for every removal of the SIM card from the iPhone.

fjfonline5 years, 3 months ago

OK Thanks but what about the Gevey Supreme red that selling out on eBay now? They said that for that one you need no 112 at all. according to them that is the difference between the red and the yellow pack one…..

No confirmation on that yet.

fjfonline5 years, 3 months ago

Pramod have you yourself already got your hands on the Gevey Supreme (Pro Plus) and if not when can we expect a serious review from you….?? We want to buy but want to be sure first

Very soon you’ll be hearing from Wolverine for a Gevey Supreme round-up. :)

patricia5 years, 3 months ago

can i ask a question? based on this trending the wifi connection no issue at all once u dial 112 for the 1st time? most of the time i use my iphone4 thru wifi connection so i dont need the data roaming to work for me,as long the wifi connection is fine with gevey supreme i can use internet?

Yes you can use the internet without any issues over the Wi-Fi. Not a problem at all. Moreover, the necessity to redial 112 for data usage is purely a speculation and its nothing to be concerned of unless its confirmed.

patricia5 years, 3 months ago

thank you so much,i placed my order today tru mydalle.com hope its not a scam

Don’t worry, it isn’t a scam. Also they have bumped up the pricing to $22 as opposed to $19 just yesterday.

patricia5 years, 3 months ago

hi pramod, yeah its already 22$ maybe because they change the yellow package into red package hahaha just kidding good day =)

Alex5 years, 3 months ago

Pramod Can u or anyone tell me please where to buy reall gevey supreme.I don’t want buy more copys of gevey.. Thanks

MyDalle.com is a reliable place from where you can buy the Gevey Supreme for a nice deal, though its not limited to this site alone.

storm5 years, 3 months ago

ok i got it. data means connecting to internet right? mahesh confirmed wifi working…so what about connecting to internet using carrier network? review review!!!!!1
    thanks people…

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Ok guys just got my gevey supreme a few minutes ago. My first look seems like its working. The first time I have to dial 112 but after restarting about 10 times so far it seems to stay unlocked so far. I do not have data on my sim card so I h vent checked that but WiFi worked without any issues. I will keep checking a few more scenarios and let you guys know what I experience. Thanks

Thanks !! Keep the review flowing in. Also do check with the data as people seem to say you’ll need to repeat the 112 steps to get your data working. Confirm & let us know if this is true.
      @ALL: That’s true, you’ll need to dial the 112 only for the first time. After that your good to go.:)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

what about the data thing? hehe…forgive my dumbness. what’s that actually? do you have to dial 112 again to get it working?
        thanks

Data is the GPRS/3G connectivity. I don’t think you need the redialing. Those were just rumors I believe. It should work without the extra 112 dialing. (No logical reason to dial 112 for this just to get the internet working :))

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Finally managed to get my hands onto a device with data to try and it DID NOT WORK. I had enabled all 3 options ‘ on’ ( Enable 3G, Cellular Data & Data Roaming). However in the device I had with me, it was asking for APN information right below “Cellular Data”. Isn’t that supposed to be automatic Pramod?

Yes automatic for other phones, but at times not for iPhones, you’ll need to enter in those details manually. Before doing that, you’ll need to confirm first with the provider to get data services activated for the SIM. Then try the data on a non-iPhone device first to see if its enabled. If yes, put the SIM back to the iPhone & enter in the APN for your carrier. Data will work just fine.

storm5 years, 3 months ago

okay just got my confirmation from the dhgate. definitely still need to do the 112 calling for the first time. but i don’t understand why this is any better than the gevey pro now.
    imho the common reason for people to shut off their iphone is because they want to change to another sim card. so if changing to another sim card would require you to repeat the operation, whether you are using gevey pro or gevey supreme, supreme is no better than pro it’s only more expensive that’s all

Yep your definitely right. Have a look at Mark‘s & Andy‘s comment as well. They both seem to confirm the same thing of the need to dial 112 but only for the first time. After that its fine but still needs it while connecting to the internet. I feel that sticking to the Pro is the best thing right now.

andy5 years, 3 months ago

I just order genvey superme from web, they sent me message before they ship out.
    That’s interesting that still need to dial 112 in first time, the second time just work automatically.
    that’s what they said

How to use:
    First time to start the Gevey Supreme Sim Card with your iPhone 4 ,you have to Dial 112 . After 15 seconds, hang up, switch the flight mode.
    Then you can surf the internet . It’s the same as generation

The Second time and later (or the phone was off and then on again) , no need to dial 112 any more.
    It will search for telephone network automatically.
    But if you would like to surf the internet, you also need to dial 112.

The price seems right. under $20

we’ll see how’s function of this new Gevey

Wow. So many speculations floating around the Gevey Pro Plus/Supreme. :)

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Finally ot them to ship my Gevey Supreme today. 9 days after I ordered. I should be getting them on Tuesday and hopefully works. Looks like they have increased the price following the huge demand…

storm5 years, 3 months ago

let me know how that goes. thanks a lot mate

storm5 years, 3 months ago

i have heard some rumours saying that with the latest gevey supreme you still have to do the operation once for it to work. like the usual crap calling 112 for the first time and after that it will be life time relief, at least until ‘apple team’ crack it

can anyone verify that? cause i thought no operation is needed at all.

Remains to be rumors. It definitely will work without the 112 intervention since that’s the main selling point of the Pro Plus/Supreme in the first place. Else why would someone want to go for it at all? :)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

yeah but the trick is you only need to do it once. after that you can reboot and use the sim without performing all the steps again

Ohkk. Yep, that could be true. The video shows otherwise. :)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

yeah that is exactly what i told the guy who told me about it. apparently he is selling them now and this is what he told me. so…….need someone who has bought it to tell me the real story. hopefully soon.

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Looking at the video posted on slick gate, it shows that you’ll have to dial 112 and the airplane mode exercise for the first time alone. You will not have todo it after that… Or at least that’s what they say so far..I’ll see when I get mine on Monday or Tuesday worst case…

alex5 years, 3 months ago

anybody got the gevey suprere yet???

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Fina

gabby5 years, 3 months ago

Yes you must keep Gevey in your iPhone all the time to stay unlocked
    Yes it will work even if you restore your iPhone 4
    Yes you can use 3G but for that you must turn Data Roaming to ON in Settings -> General -> Network. —

Im using the gevey in the red pack if I use 3g here in the Philippines, I need to turn on 3g, cellular data and data roaming, and I used the unlimited surfing promo and the carrier is not aware of gevey of course.. will we get extra charges for using data roaming coz it must turned on so 3g will come out. HELP =)

It purely depends on the SIM data plan that you have opted for from the carrier. Gevey will not do anything to your data plan by charging you high. If by default your carrier charges you for a roaming data plan, then definitely yes. If otherwise, nope. In either cases, call up the carrier to make sure whether your charged or not for the data roaming. In pretty much all the cases, they do charge. :)

alex5 years, 3 months ago

i went to applenberry to c if i can order gevey pro plus from there n i found this(Please beware of GEVEY PRO Plus and GEVEY Supreme as they are not our products. We have seen the videos and websites that promote these products and our experts have concluded that these products will not work as advertised.)can anyone explain please

Apparently, it means there are people around who are much smarter than Applenberry is. :)

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

Have any of you started receiving any gevey supreme at all? I know it’s going to be released on June 01. Placed an order on june 1 and it still shows it’s under process after 5 days! It looks like it’s either not released or they have so many orders they are trying to fulfill.

Mahesh,
      June 6th, Monday is the release date for the Gevey Pro Plus. Its not released yet. You’ll have to wait little longer for your order to come by. :)

Mahesh5 years, 3 months ago

lol…thanks Pramod

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Hi pramod

I came across this website is this genuine and safe? “http://www.unlockaniphone.org/”

i was about to place an order here.

By the way what is the difference between The Gevey Pro and The Gevey Pro Plus.

I would suggest you to buy it from within India itself. I cannot give you any guarantee as to whether the website will ship you the Gevey in time. For the Gevey Pro, goto http://www.Applenberry.com website if you want to place an international order. They are the genuine Gevey sellers.
      Have a look here to see how the Gevey works http://bit.ly/mUC8WQ. The Gevey Plus skips the need to dial 112 each time you reboot your device. Look at the video attached. :)

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Thanks pramod for that. Where can i buy this sim from

The Gevey Pro Plus is not yet available. The Gevey Pro is available in India, but you’ll need to look for it at your nearest local dealer/eBay for that matter. Make sure its Pro before you buy it. :)

Snehal5 years, 3 months ago

Hi i am from india and i have a iphone 4 locked with baseband 2.10 and i have a vodafone connection. Which sim should i use in india to unlock the iphone Gevey SUPREME for Gevey Old sim

Hello Snehal,

You can use Vodafone itself. Vodafone works perfect with Gevey/Gevey Pro/Gevey Supreme. No issues and you can also use the goodness of 3G services in India too. So you can use the same connection for your Gevey too. :)

Shawn Ray5 years, 3 months ago

iam on 3 network, i have iphone 4 ios 4.3.3 bb 04.10.01 , how can i use Gevey Pro Plus SIM in UK ?

Just pop it in like you would do with any other normal SIM card you have. Use the custom tray that came with the Pro and reboot your iPhone. Have a look at the video in this post. It’ll work exactly in the same manner. :)

alex5 years, 4 months ago

Any news about gevey pro plus??

storm5 years, 4 months ago

how does gevey work actually? i have read the other post and it ‘s like trying to trick the carrier into thinking your phone is a factory unlocked phone? which carrier are we talking about?
    like if i have a AT&T iphone and using O2 network, is gevey sim trying to trick AT&T or O2?

say i’m using O2 again, does my iphone send out my imei number details to O2 everytime i make a call or sms or whatever?

thanks

Wolverine?

Nope, your iPhone doesn’t broadcast your IMEI everytime you make a call. Only once at the stage where your asked to dial 112, the BB is force unlocked to connect to the O2 carrier of the SIM inserted and the IMEI is broadcasted to the O2 carrier to give you a TMSI (Temporary ID for your IMEI.). This temp IMEI is then used by the Gevey to trick the iPhone 4 into thinking that the phone is now unlocked to O2 since I now have the necessary details to make calls (TMSI details) via O2. More explained information can be found here http://bit.ly/fO5vY5. :)

storm5 years, 3 months ago

thanks a lot mate. appreciate it

Alex5 years, 4 months ago

Who is the official seller of Gevey Pro Plus / Supreme?

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

Its Gevey.us and i-SmartSIM combo project. This time it is not from ApplenBerry!

storm5 years, 4 months ago

just a few questions, is gevey supreme the same as gevey pro plus?

can i update my iphone to the latest firmware using itunes then unlock with this gevey sim card?

does it have any known fault by using it with australian telcos?

since this gevey pro plus is able to do all the operations by itself does it mean we don’t have to worry about no network or those kind of problems again?

thanks

storm5 years, 4 months ago

one more thing, is it gonna work with iOS 5.x.x? it’s coming out soon right? will be sad if this can’t work then cause you said it will be the last release?

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

Mmmm. I am not sure but i think Apple WILL close this loophole in iOS 5 for sure because this decrease the sales of their factory unlocked iPhones.

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

Yes, Gevey Supreme is the other name of Gevey Pro Plus.
      Yes you can update your iPhone to the latest firmware and then can unlock using Gevy SIM.
      Dial 112 from your cellphone. If the call do not drops itself, Gevey should work fine.
      Yes it performs all functions automatically but still u need to have your network to support 112 as the standard emergency number, otherwise Gevey will not work.

Harsh Hajela5 years, 4 months ago

I’ve iPhone4 bb 3.10.01 from France in SFR contract. I’m in India now and want to use it. Do you think dialling 112 will work here?

Yes, Gevey SIM works well in India. Cheers :D

alex5 years, 4 months ago

the last gevey turbo sim i got was copy…very bad it didnt work at all..i got it from ebay…anybody knows where i can get trusted gevey pro plus please

ApplenBerry are the official owner and seller of Gevey SIM.

MaheshV5 years, 4 months ago

Any update on when Gevey pro plus will be available?

Probably on Monday (Tomorrow). It will be released by i-SmartSIM (Not ApplenBerry)

MaheshV5 years, 4 months ago

As always, thanks Wolverine!

Mahesh5 years, 4 months ago

Wolverine,
        Also, since this unlocking by calling an emergency number does not depend on the iOS version or the Baseband, I would imagine that once I use this Gevey Supreme to unlock my iPhone4, I should be able to update to any newer iOS in the future, correct?
        Btw, I did order one from slickgate for $20. mydalle.com had sold out but it was cheaper by $5 there. Looking at the pictures, I wasn’t sure which one was original. I will go ahead and order one from mydalle.com as well when the pre ordering resumes.

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

I am trying to arrange pictures of Gevey Pro Plus. Stay tuned!

jack5 years, 4 months ago

I have order the gevey supreme from pludeal.com. I hope it will works well

As far as i know, it is not released yet!

alukado5 years, 4 months ago

I’ve been waiting for this for quite a while. You know gevey sim need to unlock again when I shut down the iphone, it’s really annoying. Luckily, the gevey supreme is coming, I’ve pre-ordered on from slickgate.com for $20 bucks, can’t wait to get it.

storm5 years, 4 months ago

i’m going to order from slickgate too. the price seems right. is it genuine? can you let me know when you get the item? cause i’m not familiar with slickgate and i don’t want to be scammed in anyway.
      thanks mate

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

Note that Gevey Pro Plus is not released yet. All of these websites are accepting pre-orders and will sell you ONLY when iSmartSim will start selling Gevey Pro Plus.

emp95 years, 4 months ago

I cant wait for this! Thanks Dev team = fail

OC5 years, 4 months ago

If you follow Applenberry on their twitter page (http://twitter.com/#!/applenberry) they are warning that this product (Gevey Pro Plus/Supreme) is a fake.

Yeah but if Gevey Pro Plus is not ApplenBerry product, it doesn’t mean its fake :D I have already ordered one from MyDalle. Hopefully by Friday, i will be receiving my shipment and i will let you know if its fake or it actually works.

OC5 years, 4 months ago

Cool looking forward to it.

Mahesh5 years, 4 months ago

Wolverine,
        So you mean the product is from Gevey but is marketed by Mydalle and not Applenberry?
        According to Applenberry tweeted that Gevey sim pro is a clone and not to get ripped off..I am confused…Are all versions of Gevey sim created and manufactured by one company and just that the supreme one is not being sold by applenberry?

Patrick5 years, 4 months ago

Its because Gevey Pro Plus is not made by ApplenBerry. So they do not want anyone to buy it. To clear out confusion, Gevey SIM and Gevey Pro was made by ApplenBerry but Gevey Pro Plus is created by i-SmartSIM.

Thamer5 years, 4 months ago

Dude should i use it for all the time?

And if i do restore it gonna work?

And if i use it can i use 3G after it’s work?

Yes you must keep Gevey in your iPhone all the time to stay unlocked
      Yes it will work even if you restore your iPhone 4

Thamer5 years, 4 months ago

Also for ip4 4.3.3 should i cut the microsim or no for GEVEY plus?

Yes it will work on all firmwares supported by iPhone 4 including iOS 4.3.3. No you do not need to further cut your unofficial micro SIM card to fix it on the SIM interposer.

Bobby5 years, 4 months ago

I think you still need to snip the top right corner of your sim to fit on the tray.

that’s how it is on my gevey pro, the fake pro version you do not need to snip the corner.

You are probably right. I have got a cloned Gevey Pro but for some reason its working fine. Some people reported that genuine Gevey Pro needs your micro SIM to be trimmed from the corner to fit it properly on the SIM interposer.

TommyMai5 years, 4 months ago

It is awesome. when it come out, where I can buy it.
    thanks

As soon as it will be released, i will let you know. It will be available through ApplenBerry official website.

aileen5 years, 4 months ago

Uhmm.. when will be the release and will it be worldwide cause i live here in philippines will it be available here?

Yes it will be released worldwide but will only work in those countries which support 112 as emergency number according to GSM standards.

stumpy5 years, 4 months ago

Does this mean I can’t use the card if the emergency number is not 112, like in India?

No, you can not use it if your country do not support 112 as the standard emergency number. In India people are still using Gevey SIM to unlock their iPhone and its working fine.

Ron5 years, 4 months ago

Does GEVEY sim affect Facetime activation? I mean, is there any known problem on this? Are there other known problems when using GEVEY SIM? (like Caller ID functions?)

I can use FaceTime with Gevey and never had an issue related to Caller ID but some users reported that their friends are unable to see their number when they call them. Their number appears as “Unknown” on their friend’s iPhone.

Australia5 years, 4 months ago

Do you need to cut the simcard to fit it into the gevey sim tray?

Nops. Gevey SIM Pro and Gevey SIM Pro Plus both can accommodate any micro SIM card on their SIM tray.

QA5 years, 4 months ago

Hi Wolverine,

Would you mind if I ask you something? if I use Gevey SIM, does it break my iPhone warranty from Apple?
    Please let me know it when you have a chance.

Not at all. Once you are unlocked using Gevey, your iPhone thinks it has official carrier SIM in it and your network thinks your iPhone in factory unlocked. This is the beauty of unlocking iPhone using Gevey SIM.

QA5 years, 4 months ago

Wow… that’s really cool. Thank you so much for your info. Wolverine

Abu5 years, 4 months ago

Is there a gevey sim to unlock 3GS on any baseband

Gevey SIM is for iPhone 4 only. I never tried it on iPhone 3GS.