Download TinyUmbrella to Save iOS 4.3.3 (iOS 4.2.8) SHSH Blobs for iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G, iPad 2/1

Notcom has just released a new TinyUmbrella update (v4.33.00) which is now capable of saving iOS 4.3.3 SHSH blobs for iPhone 4(GSM)/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G, iPad 2/1 and iOS 4.2.8 SHSH blobs for Verizon iPhone 4. For those who don't know, an SHSH blob is a code which iTunes returns after singing your ECID from Apple servers and it is used to verify the version of iOS you are running!

Whenever you upgrade the firmware of your iDevice, you must save your SHSH blobs before Apple closes the SHSH window. If you will not save your SHSH blobs for the specified firmware, you will not be able to downgrade to that specific firmware in future once Apple releases a new iOS version.

TinyUmbrella v4.33.00 for iOS 4.3.3 SHSH Blobs

To save iOS 4.3.3 or iOS 4.2.8 SHSH blobs, just connect your iDevice to your PC or Mac and launch TinyUmbrella software. Click on your iDevice name from the side-panel followed by a click on Save SHSH button. To save SHSH blobs from Cydia or Apple servers locally, you must have an active internet connection. Also to run TinyUmbrella without any JAVA error, install latest version of JDK and JRE from here.

Download Links:

Download TinyUmbrella for Windows and Mac OS X from official website.
Download TinyUmbrella v4.33.00 for Windows [Direct Link]
Download TinyUmbrella v4.33.00 for Mac OS X [Direct Link]

Gabbie Powell3 years, 6 months ago

Hi, So My mom just got me a new Iphone 3G For my music and stuff. The person who give it to her said it was jailbroken, however When I tried to go and update it gives me the error code 1015. Do you know what this means? Do you know how to fix it? Please Help me!

Emanwafu5 years, 4 months ago

Hi, my friends’ Ipad1 (newly purchased) was accidentally updated by his BF to IOS 4.3.4. Her Ipad was never jailbroken. I am trying to save the shsh blob but it can only save 4.3.4 to 5 shsh…

Is there a way to downgrade this? or we will just have to wait for the IOS5 to be ready for untethered jailbreak? thanks!

It is impossible to downgrade to an earlier firmware for which Apple has already closed the signing windows w/o a saved SHSH blob. So Yes, your stuck on iOS 4.3.4 for now.

Fubar5 years, 5 months ago

Yeah, thanks on the tip for making it work on iPad 4.3.3 :) Works like a charm now :) Thanks again.

Ted5 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for the tip on IPAD 2 ‘unchecking Request SHSH From Cydia’…
    It let me save

Just go to Advanced tab, uncheck Requesh SHSH From Cydia and hit Apply Changes button. Exit TinyUmbrella and then re-launch TinyUmbrella. Hit Save SHSH button and hopefully this time TinyUmbrella will be able to download iOS 4.3.3 SHSH blobs for your iPhone 3GS

hkyu5 years, 6 months ago

Hello,

I back up shsh for 4.3.3 for my iphone 3GS,
    05/20/2011 16:15:43.573 CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone3GS 4.3.3 (8J2) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE. 05/20/2011 16:15:43.635 This device isn’t eligible for the requested build.

thanks!

migzky5 years, 7 months ago

Thanks, now i can save my shsh for ios 4.3.3..

sherwinator5 years, 7 months ago

i’m trying to back up shsh blobs for 4.3.3 for the iPad 2 but its says :CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPad23GCDMA 4.3.3 (8J2) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.”

Just go to Advanced tab, uncheck Requesh SHSH From Cydia and hit Apply Changes button. Exit TinyUmbrella and then re-launch TinyUmbrella. Hit Save SHSH button and hopefully this time TinyUmbrella will be able to download iOS 4.3.3 SHSH blobs for your iPad 2.

sikvdila5 years, 7 months ago

Hello

Can anyone upload Tinyumbrella 4.32.00 I need it to save 4.3.2 shsh. I can’t find v4.32.00.

Download links at the end of post are working just fine!

sikvdila5 years, 7 months ago

I know but above links are for v4.33.00, I need v4.32.00 to save 4.3.2 shsh. I can’t save my iphone shsh blob useing v4.33.00

TinyUmbrella v4.33.00 is well capable of saving iOS 4.3.2 SHSH blobs as well (ONLY if Apple is still signing ECIDs with iOS 4.3.2)

Hiltonel5 years, 7 months ago

Hi Wolverine,

Again I am not sure why we really need to do it, and if we don’t do it, what’s the worst consequence we might get for this SHSH backup process?

If we have to do it, should we backup the SHSH before the jailbreaking, or after the jailbreaking?

Through bigboss Cydia web site, I got some information that we better uncheck “request SHSH from Cydia server”, and uncheck “sets hosts to cydia on exist” , should we do that?

Thanks in advance for your early response!

If you will not backup iOS 4.3.3 SHSH blobs, you will not be able to downgrade back to iOS 4.3.3 when Apple will release iOS 4.3.4 or iOS 5.
      You can backup SHSH blobs without jailbreaking your iPhone. A jailbroken iPhone is not necessary.
      About last question: That is if TinyUmbrella is unable to save SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3 due to some issues on Saurik’s server. If you click on Save SHSH button and see iOS 4.3.3 SHSH blobs in the main-screen of TU, there is no need to do that as you have successfully saved iOS 4.3.3 SHSH blobs.

Hiltonel5 years, 7 months ago

Thanks again! it works and shsh blobs were successfully backed up…