Download Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 (8J2), iOS 4.2.8 (8E401) & iOS 4.2.2 (8F305) on Windows

iH8sn0w has just released Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3, a minor update which brings fix for PacMan game which you can play while Sn0wbreeze cook the custom IPSW for your iDevice. Apart from PacMan update, Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 can now jailbreak just released iOS 4.2.2 on Apple TV 2G. To jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 and iOS 4.2.8 on all other iDevices (except iPad 2), Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 uses the same i0n1c's untethered exploit which was previously used to jailbreak iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1 and iOS 4.3.2.

Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3
The procedure to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3/4.2.8/4.2.2 on Windows using Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 is exactly similar to the last release. Just download Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 from the links below and follow this guide to create and restore custom firmware on your iDevice. Once jailbroken, you can unlock your iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3.3 using Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 by following this guide. Last but not the least, use this guide to activate your iPhone officially on iOS 4.3.3 and enable fully working Push Notifications on your iDevice.

Download Links:

Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows
Download iOS 4.3.3/4.2.8 for iPhone 4(GSM+Verizon)/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G & 1st-Gen iPad
Download iOS 4.2.2 (Build 8F305) for Apple TV 2G
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 for Windows | Mirror

DX5 years, 2 months ago

Hi Pramod,
    Just want to share my good news to everyone here for encouragement. I have nonactived older model 3gs from Canada. After read almost all the post here there, I decided to give it a shut. I managed download redsn0w 096rc16 on win 7 64bit and did the 4.3.3(5.16.02) to 6.15 and ultrasn0w 123 unlock, after many tries and restores… and it works, with the GPS working, so far so good.
    The key points I believed are: run program as administrator, run first round redsn0w to load Cydia only, and second round to install ipad bb, everything others will be streight forward.
    Thanks for all you have down for the others.

Yep. Thanks for sharing. :)

DX5 years, 3 months ago

Hi, both download link of Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 (win) do not work. Any other links please? Thanks.

No problems with the links. I just checked them. Both are working just fine.

DX5 years, 3 months ago

Hi Pramod,

I keep getting “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage” on both links for 2.7.3. I use IE9 and disabled firewall and AV from Norton. Do I need to do something on IE to download? or do I need to login somewhere in order to download? Thanks for help. I am looking forward to do my 3GS.

Try FireFox instead. No extra logins required. They are just HotFile links.

DX5 years, 3 months ago

No luck, firefox 5, with firewall off… strange, will try another laptop. BTW, my 3gs 4.3.3 5.16.02, unactived, will that works with snowbreeze 2.7 or redsnow 96rc16? Thanks for the attention.

Yes, you can jailbreak it with the latest version of Redsn0wRC18 from here: http://bit.ly/lMeWpa
            If your using SB, you’ll need to use the latest version of the same which is 2.7.3.

Michael5 years, 3 months ago

Hi, my iphone 3Gs (either iOS 4.2 or 4.02, didn’t JB before) died during the middle of the day. It kept asking for restore. Did several restores, but always failed and received a 1002 error at the end. Tried sn0wbreeze 2.5 to flash iOS 4.2.2, but with no luck. Used snowbreeze 2.7 to flash 4.3.3 with simple mode and unlock option, finally got the phone back on (sort of). Right now, the phone shows “searching” on the left upper corner. The wifi is also grey out. I can use camera, notes, and other things, but no phone service and no wifi. Please let me know whether this is likely a bricked phone or there might be other solutions. thx

Your BB takes care of the Wi-Fi/BT/Call functionalities of your iPhone. Since all these three are dead (You’ll not be having a MAC address also). This means your BB/Modem FW chip is dead/bricked. There is no way that you can resolve this since its an h/w issue and nothing can be done from the s/w side (When there is no h/w itself, where will the s/w run ?). What you can do right now is to take it to the nearest Apple Store to get it checked ASAP. Hopefully, you’ll get a replacement for the same as well in case your under warranty.

Pradeep5 years, 2 months ago

hi micheal,

are u able to resolve this problem? Please let me know.
      I think I am facing the same issue.
      My iphone is also restarting after 5 to 10 minutes.