Action Menu & Action Menu Plus Pack for iOS 4.3.x Coming This Weekend

Yup! This time it has been confirmed by the developer himself. According to Ryan Petrich, official update of Action Menu and Action Menu Plus Pack for iOS 4.3.x will be available by this weekend. For those who don't know, Action Menu extends the basic Copy and Paste functionality on your iDevice by adding a bunch of add-ons like Copy All, Dial, Favorites, Scroll and more. Action Menu Plus Pack, on the other hand, takes this functionality to a whole new level by adding some more awesome add-ons like History, Lookup, Tweet, Locate and more.

Action Menu for iOS 4.3.3
So why everyone is waiting for Action Menu update so anxiously? Its because Celeste, the most hot favorite Bluetooth app of all time depends on Action Menu. Though there are many alternative methods available to install Celeste on iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2 and iOS 4.3.3 but still these methods do not allow you to send songs from your stock iPod app over a Bluetooth connection. Souls which are still confused about the working of Action Menu can watch the video demo below:

As soon as Ryan Petrich will roll out the official Action Menu for iOS 4.3.x, it will be available as a Cydia package update through ModMyi repo. Stay tuned! [Thanks @tyler_af, @pram0dm]

Ali5 years, 2 months ago

Hi
    I need help please
    When I try to install action menu I got an error
    Can not overwrite …………..…
    And I can not remove it because of the same error

From which repo are you trying to install ActionMenu?

akram5 years, 4 months ago

yeah bro i tried several carriers but itz all the same…it really sucks without a constant 3g signal so please help me!

Frankly, there’s nothing that we can do about it since you have been facing this same issue for quite sometime across your previous iDevices as well. Its definitely your network carrier that’s the cause of this issue & not your iPhones.

akram5 years, 4 months ago

oh thanx a lot bro!!! it worked as always!!!ur the best!!…anywho i hav sum issues with my 3g signal bro…i hav had it with all my iphonez…itz neva stable and keepz switching back and forth between 3g and edge networks makin it impossible to use skype…but the same sim has a very stable 3g connection on any nokia phone…any solutions regardin this bro??? itz sucha pain in the ass :(

Yep, it could be an issue with the iPhone not being able to pick up a constant 3G signal strength from your specific network carrier. Have you tried a different carrier’s SIM to see if its the same case?

akram5 years, 4 months ago

bro therez a ”lock encircled by an arrow” icon showin on ma status bar…plus my messaging keyboard and ipod has stopped rotating when i turn turn my iphone 4…can u please help me with this?

That’s auto-rotate lock. Double-tap your Home button and scroll to the left most corner of the background apps until you can scroll no more. You should now be at the Music controls. Here, the first icon should be something similar to what your seeing on your status bar as a lock. Tap it once and your good to go & everything’s back to normal.

Grrrr5 years, 4 months ago

how can i remove BTstack from settings? please help.

What I suggest you is to replace the older version of the BTStack with the one available here using iFunBox or any other iPhone file system browser on your PC using the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

got this error while installing iphone explorer from ur link now what is this???? :-(
    “error writing in registry key”

Very Weird !! Retry the download and try to install it once again from the link I just suggested in my earlier comment.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

i didnot get akram and pramod :-( it seems hell complicated :((( iphone explorer is ihpone’s app?? from where i can install it through installous?

Yes it is quite difficult, but if you do it once, its a piece of cake. iPhoneExplorer is available for the PC/Mac 7 it is not an iPhone app. Have a look here http://bit.ly/q7MDho.

akram5 years, 5 months ago

hey i finally figured out that ifile and iphone explorer are two differant softwares! iphone explorer has to be installed on ur pc!remove 1.btstack,2.sbsettings,3.celeste, 4. action menu(the 4 arms) in cydia…and then the btstack file that u extracted from the link above has to be copied(uploaded)via i xplorer…(if u dont hav the folders cydia and autoinstall, just make it in iexplorer)…after which u’ll hav to access btstack through ifile on ur iphone and install it, and then reinstall celeste,sbsettings etc. :))))…wasted an entire night gettin this fixed!! thanx a million bro..god bless. btw herez the link to download iexplorer for free!…http://download.cnet.com/iPhone-Explorer/3000-18553_4-10964610.html

Your most welcome. :)
      You need not remove each and every dependency. Celeste & BTStack is all what matters. :)

akram5 years, 5 months ago

broo am havin btstack issues!!! hw do i know what dependancies are related to celest to remove them in the 1st place?? and and that link u hav given for downloading dependancies, do i download on ma pc??? if so hw do i install it on ma iphone4?? and therez no cydia or auto install folder…it ends in media(ifile)…please help bro n be very specific coz am kinda slow!

To know which are the ones that neds to be removed, have a look inside the zip file that I have linked you. You’ll see a list of them. You need not remove every single one that you have there except BTStack. Yes, you need to download the zip file onto your PC, use Iphone Explorer to move the BTStack dependency to the AutoInstall folder (If its not there, you need to create them manually). You need not use iFile, all you need to do is drop it into the AutoInstall folder and give it a reboot. Make sure you have uninstalled Celeste, install BTStack (which will replace your updated BTStack) & install Celeste once again from the BYA repo.

iHanano5 years, 5 months ago

Sorry I did not get that !!¡
    Are you tell me that I should not update BTstack ?
    I have 0.3-1170 version

Yep, that’s right. You’ll need to install BTStack 0.3-434, because the update of BTStack breaks your cracked Celeste’s functionality. Download the Celeste dependencies from here & manually install ONLY the BTStack using iPhone Explorer in the var/root/Media/Cydia/Autoinstall folder. Following that, install Celeste from the BYA repo ONLY.

iHanano5 years, 5 months ago

Thanks man, You are the best :\
        I will try that and I hope that works .

iHanano5 years, 5 months ago

No I did not miss that .
    but it didn’t work for me :(
    So I keep trying and finally works fine
    But I removed it by mistake and now I am stuck with
    This UNWORKING Celeste . No sending No receiving .
    Try everything and nothing new :(

You’ll need to install the same from BYA’s repo. Have you done that? Also in case you have updaed your BTStack recently, this will break your cracked Celeste’s functionality.

iHanano5 years, 5 months ago

Did you mean that if we install Action Menu 1.2 and cracked Celeste
    We do not need to do anything else .
    Just install it and have fun :)

Yes, but you’ll not be able to send songs like how it used to do in iOS 4.2.1 straight from the iTunes library. The support for Celeste on 4.3.3 is limited.

iHanano5 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for your reply.
        I have installed action menu and Celeste and after hundreds of rebooting and respring
        I don’t know how but it finally works :)

I have a problem which is I can’t install from cydia because it will remove my Celeste
        and I can’t remove it because I afraid not being activated again :(
        Do you have any suggestions for me ?

Nope, it’ll not remove anything. Make sure you have installed the Celeste 4.3.1 which is available at BiteYourApple repo. Only when you try to install Cydia apps which supports 4.3.3 exclusively, you’ll not be able to do that anymore. Also, if any of your prev apps from Cydia where installed which supports only the 4.3.3 iOS, you’ll miss those apps as well. Since you have changed your plist to 4.3.1, it means Cydia will see it only as a 4.3.1 iOS.

iHanano5 years, 5 months ago

Am on 4.3.2
            didn’t do anything with systemversion.plist
            Installed action menu n Celeste from Sinful

Yes, it will remove my Celeste
            coz when I hit install it shows Celeste in the remove menu

Well, you have then missed this guide http://bit.ly/mCotay. This will show you how to run Celeste on 4.3.2 w/o having any problems with Cydia app installations.

zaldhie5 years, 6 months ago

one question how did you make that when you tap there’s a blue color lights up coming…any idea how to put in my 3Gs…thanks and advanced :P nice site

Patrick5 years, 6 months ago

I think its the recording feature of RealVNC :)

sikvdila5 years, 6 months ago

New Action menu 1.2 Released. Today I checked it in cydia and I found one upgrade, Action Menu 1.2 :)

Eric5 years, 6 months ago

Is it out yet?

The last tweet from the developer is on May 9th, 2011. Hopefully he will release it tomorrow or may be tonight.

Eric5 years, 6 months ago

k, tnx for the fast reply.
        P.S love ur website!

engineer795 years, 6 months ago

At last!!! Thnx man for the info