The first unofficial Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 fixer for iOS 4.3.2 has been released by DjayB6. You can use this fixer to unlock your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 provided that it is running old unlockable baseband. To install Ultrasn0w fixer, you must first jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 4.3.2 by using Sn0wbreeze or PwnageTool app. Once your iPhone has been fully jailbroken on iOS 4.3.2 and your baseband is preserved, follow the step-by-step guide below to unlock your iPhone on iOS 4.3.2.
Update#1: DjayB6 has confirmed me that his Ultrasn0w fixer fixes the signal-bars issue on iOS 4.3.2.
Update#2: iPhone Dev-Team has just released Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 for iOS 4.3.2. Get it here
Steps to Install Ultrasn0w Fixer on iOS 4.3.2 Through Cydia:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone
- Tap on the Manage tab at the bottom followed by a tap on Sources section.
- Tap on Edit button on the top-right followed by a tap on Add button on the top-left. Enter http://djayb6.com/ as Cydia/APT URL and tap on Add Source button.
- Wait while Cydia updates its repo database. Once done, tap on Search tab at the bottom and type Ultrasn0w fixer in search field.
- Choose Ultrasn0w fixer for 4.3.2 from the search results and tap on Install button on the top-right to install the fixer. If you haven’t already installed Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 on your iPhone, DjayB6’s fixer will automatically install it on your iPhone.
- Once Ultrasn0w fixer has been installed, reboot your iPhone. After reboot your iPhone should be fully jailbroken and unlocked on iOS 4.3.2. Cheers!