Install Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 Offline [Without WiFi] to Unlock iPhone 4 / 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 [How-To Guide]

If you do not have access to any WiFi router with active internet connection, you can always unlock your iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3.2 by using Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file. Before you install Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB on your iPhone offline, you need to jailbreak it first. To jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 4.3.2 untethered, you can either use Sn0wbreeze 2.6 or PwnageTool 4.3.2.

Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 Install Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 Offline [Without WiFi] to Unlock iPhone 4 / 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 [How To Guide]
Once your iPhone has been fully jailbroken on iOS 4.3.2, download iPhone Explorer from here. Ofcourse you will also need Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file which you can download from the following mirrors:

Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from Ultrasn0w.com [Direct Link]
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from RapidShare
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from MegaUpload
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from Deposit Files
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from Hotfile
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from zSHARE
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from Uploading
Download Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file from MediaFire

After downloading Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB file, launch iPhone Explorer and navigate to the following location:

Location: /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall

Copy-paste or simply drag the DEB file to AutoInstall directory. If for some reason Cydia or AutoInstall directory is not present, you can create them manually.
Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB Install Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 Offline [Without WiFi] to Unlock iPhone 4 / 3GS on iOS 4.3.2 [How To Guide]
Last but not the least, reboot your iPhone to install the DEB file. Thats it! Enjoy your fully jailbroken and unlocked iPhone on iOS 4.3.2. If you have any confusion regarding the installation procedure, feel free to ask in the comments section below.

Naqash1 year, 5 months ago

Greetings, i have a problem please do let me know the answer and the problem is, when i downloaded the ultrasnow.deb file and when i put it on my iphone as you recommended, then it requires the internet (wifi) but i don’t have the internet at my home, so tell me how can i install ultrasnow? :((((((( :( as i am stuck, so help me, Kindest RegardsNaqash

Mark2 years, 1 month ago

is this working in iphone 3g 4.3.2 bb 6.15ill try it but not working.. please help me..

Jorge3 years, 1 month ago

Hi Pramod,

I recently updated to iOS 4.3 from 4.1 preserving bb 01.59.00. I did it using a downloaded custom 4.3 and running Tiny umbrella. After having some difficulties to exit the recovery mode, I did the jailbreak through jailbreakme.com, installed Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 and I get either no service or one bar and I can’t make calls or send messages. Got any suggestions? They would be much appreciated.

If I’m not wrong, iOS 4.3 is still a tethered JB. I don’t know from where you may have downloaded that custom version, but you will still need to boot tethered using Redsn0w upon each reboot for MobileSubstrate to work which is a dependency of Ultrasn0w itself. I suggest you update / restore to any other iOS version custom for which you may have an SHSH saved already & not higher than iOS 4.3.3.

Daniel3 years, 2 months ago

Dear Pramod,

Thanks for your reply. I don’t need to use an unofficial SIM. I have using original SIM for the phone t-mobile. is there any way i can activate my phone?

Daniel3 years, 2 months ago

I Jailbreak my iPhone 4 to 4.3.3 using Sn0Wbreeze 2.7.X with custom ipsw. After jailbreak and reboot. My phone is not working. no signal, every thing else works

my phone details are as follows.

Version : 4.3.3 (8J2)
    Carrier : Not Available
    Model : MC603B
    Modem Firmware: 03.10.01

Please Help…

Sn0wbreeze will only jailbreak your iP4 & nothing else. You cannot unlock your iPhone since its on an Ultrasn0w unsupported BB version. Use a Gevey SIM interposer to unlock your iP4.

shiva3 years, 3 months ago

is it work for iphone 4.3.3 with 06.15 baseband???

zielozielony3 years, 3 months ago

hi all

i have had a similar problem with the iphone 3gs/8gb
    after about 4 days of research i found no bloody solution to it
    the phone’s BB was downgraded to ipad’s and i could not get any of the cards to work
    but then i found a post somewhere saying that Ultrasn0w should be installed BEFORE the activation
    i customized sn0wbreeze’s IPSW to install Ultrasn0w as a custom package while updating the IPSW and to hactivate the phone at the same time. worked for me, the iphone is working with Meteor (Ireland) cards. it won’t work with o2, though, but at least it’s up and running
    oh, it works on iOS 4.3.3

alchemist3 years, 4 months ago

Hey is it possible u can help me out with my iphone 4? 4.21, baseband 03.10.01 tried EVERYTHING!!!! EVERYTHING!!! and it jus doesnt work!! please help

03.10.01 cannot be unlocked via Ultrasn0w. It just doesn’t support this BB. The only option of unlock for your right now is the Gevey SIM interposer. No ETA’s on the updated Ultrasn0w as well. May take even months.

Romulo3 years, 4 months ago

Hello, any soluction for iphone 4, 4.3.2 and baseband 04.10.0

Right now, you can unlock your iPhone 4 only via the Gevey Pro SIM Interposer. You can have a look at it over here http://bit.ly/m6xm1G.

Cuckoo3 years, 5 months ago

My base band is 05.12.1
    I’ve copied the ultrasn0w into the directory
    and rebooted the iphone for several times
    nothing happened on the signal bar

I’ve installed several applications before unlocking the iphone, does it matter?

Upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 and use Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 http://bit.ly/mEpZ8z. Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 has definitely some issues and is not working for all iDevices. Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 is known to have solved all signal-bar issues.

PS: Installing several applications before installing Ultrasn0w do not matter at all.

dol3 years, 5 months ago

hi i did as above but i am not sure if i am rebooting my iphone the correct way please help me.i’ve iphone 4 upgraded to 4.3.2 and jailbroken but with only 1 signal bar my baseband is 1.59.00.

Just place the DEB file in AutoInstall directory and reboot your iPhone using the Power button on top. Also instead of using Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 DEB, use Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 DEB http://bit.ly/mEpZ8z

doll3 years, 5 months ago

I tried but no use i even tried 1.2.3 but still shows 1 bar why is that.please help me out.

Are you sure your iPhone 4 is on 1.59.00 baseband? Also can you make calls and do messages? (Leaving 1-signal-bar issue on the side)

doll3 years, 5 months ago

yes its still on the same baseband n no i cant make calls nor send messages.

Ok. Just upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 and unlock using Ultrasn0w 1.2.3. iOS 4.3.3 is known to have some issues with Ultrasn0w 1.2.x. To upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 while preserving your current baseband, you can either use Sn0wbreeze http://bit.ly/k5I7Qu or PwnageTool http://bit.ly/jMpbKR

brakelyn3 years, 5 months ago

i transferred the DEB file to the given location via iphone explorer but it neva got unlocked..please help