How to Install Celeste (Bluetooth App) on iOS 4.3.2?

Just like iOS 4.3.1, you can install Celeste on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running iOS 4.3.2 by spoofing your iOS version to Cydia. For those who don't know, Celeste depends upon Action Menu app which is not yet compatible with iOS 4.3.x. By spoofing our iOS version in SystemVersion.plist file, we can trick Cydia to think as if we are running iOS 4.2.1, which then allows us to install Action Menu on our iDevice.

Celeste Bluetooth App

For Those Who Officially Bought Celeste:

Download iFile app from Cydia and modify SystemVersion.Plist file on your iDevice as shown in the screenshots below:

Location: /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

Before Editing SystemVersion.Plist:

iOS 4.3.2 SystemVersion PLIST File

After Editing SystemVersion.Plist:

iOS 4.2.1 SystemVersion PLIST File

After changing the ProductBuildVersion and ProductVersion in SystemVersion.plist file, reboot your iDevice. After rebooting, install Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing app through ModMyi repo.

Celetse ModMyi Repo

For Those Who Rely on a Cracked Version:

Before Editing SystemVersion.Plist:

iOS 4.3.2 SystemVersion PLIST File

After Editing SystemVersion.Plist:

iOS 4.3.1 SystemVersion PLIST File

Unlike those who bought Celeste app, you people need to change ProductBuildVersion to 8G4 and ProductVersion to 4.3.1. Once done, reboot your iDevice and add BiteYourApple (http://repo.biteyourapple.net) repo to Cydia. Search Celeste for 4.3.1 and install it.

Celetse BiteYourApple

Update#1: Send Songs Through Celeste on iOS 4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3 [How-To Guide]
Update#2: Install Celeste on iOS 4.3.3 Using Unofficial Action Menu [How-To Guide]

Recommended Read:

Frank5 years, 3 months ago

How can i get the “NOTE: the reqired modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed” issue fixed?

I’m trying to install celeste on my ipod 4 (4.2.1)

I downloaded the dependencies form the link above by Pramod, but I have no idea where they went in my phone or what to do next.
    I was hoping to read about a solution when brought up previously by Sam but then the topic was shifted.

Could you please help me!

You can understand what’s causing the dependency issue by scrolling down to the bottom of the page & looking it up for yourselves. Its most probably the non-compatible iOS version that could be the issue. (Installing a 4.3.x version of Celeste over 4.2.1 from BYA.)

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

yeah toldd u i can see it on my cydia home page… but how can i upate?? tell me way or tutorial video for updating it!!! please please

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

i dont want to update to 4.3.5 the latest version showing on itunes for my iphone4 i want to update it to ios 4.3.3??? how can i do this????

Only if you have the SHSH blob saved for your iDevice will you be able to update to iOS 4.3.3 i.e if your Cydia lists iOS 4.3.3 on its homepage when you fire it up here http://bit.ly/p07pX2. If you don’t see it, your CANNOT update/restore to iOS 4.3.3.

MaX5 years, 4 months ago

I hav a question..is openssh required for celest app coz it’s killing my battery..help is much appreciated

Teslax5 years, 4 months ago

Yes Pramod, I know it, but when I install Celeste I didnt get the activation info and later I can not send the files, just recive…

You should be definitely getting the Activation Successful screen. Are you able to discover other devices in your surrounding? It could be that if you have reinstalled Celeste, the purchase information might have been already saved on your iDevice & hence there is no need for the screen to pop up everytime.

Teslax5 years, 4 months ago

I have iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.1 and I bought the last version of Celeste. What is the best way to install the Celeste and to activate the app?

If you have brought a legitimate copy of Celeste, you can login to Cydia using your Cydia store a/c and install it from the BigBoss repo.

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

oooo it meanz i should choose iphone 4 gsm :)

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

wot is diferent bw iphone 4 gsm n verzion?

Verizon iP4 is a CDMA phone. It’ll work only with the Verizon CDMA networks. Cannot be unlocked & does not have a SIM slot to pop in your GSM SIM as well.

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

how can i do??? i realy dont know about upgrading can u guide me???

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

yeah on top thea is writen in green colour :S
    “SHSH:iOS 4.3.3”
    wots dat mean?? i can or not????
    in user guide thea is 3rd click for “OpenSSH access How-To”
    is it for the SHSH???

No, That’s not for SHSH. That’s SSH. Yes, you can infact go ahead with the restore to iOS 4.3.3.

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

i wana know brother how to upgrade from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3
    i knw that unlocking thorugh cydia!!! i wana upgrade my ios 4.3.2 to 4.3.3

Did you read the comment that I linked you to? I wasn’t talking about unlocking. Have you saved the SHSH files for iOS 4.3.3 on Cydia? Does your Cydia read Saved SHSH for iOS 4.3.3 on the top of its homepage when you fire it up? Only then will you be able to upgrade to iOS 4.3.3.

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

i dont know SHSH someone did this for me kind of mobile software maintainer… what is SHSH?

sam khan5 years, 4 months ago

how can i update my iOS 4.3.2 to iOS 4.3.3 than i have to jailbreak as well??? can you guide me??

You cannot anymore. Apple has stopped signing iOS 4.3.3. Your out of luck if you haven’t saved your SHSH blobs for the same.

sAm khAn5 years, 4 months ago

i did it as i told you earliar after that i install celeste from BYA and its stil showing the same problem that while sending and recievng any file it shows negotiating and then cancel =(
    second i want to know ios 5 is released? if i update my ip4 to ios5 wil its BB wil b changed? and then is it possible to unlock my ip4??

No, iOS 5 will not be released to the public until mid-September. Yes, your BB will get updated & No, you’ll not be unlock your iP4 anymore if you rely on a Gevey unlock because the Gevey exploit has already been patched by Apple. No s/w unlocks for the same either.
      As for your Celeste issue, I’m really not having a clue as to why its behaving like this. I suggest you restore your iP4 to a fresh installation of iOS 4.3.3 and then install Celeste from BYA. Make sure that you never update your BTStack ever again from Cydia.

sAm khAn5 years, 4 months ago

hmmm ok but brother my celeste bluetooth problem is stil there what i hav to do is just install btstack from celeste depndncies? :-( or more thn this? i have install evrythng but stil failed dnt know my prblm is geting long like chweing gum =( m just hating ma brain feeling dumbo =(

Yes, you need to replace the BTStack from the Celeste dependencies & then make sure that you avoid any upgrades from Cydia for BTStack.

sAm khAn5 years, 4 months ago

dat meanz this baseband cudnt b cured in future? =( i canot unlock ma iphone for eva?? y is so??? =((
    n sorry for unconvinance now i wil reply u =) i dnt knw that trick as well :)
    n bro you knw all current condition of my iphone just guide me step by step =( its messd up i dnt know anythng m totally confused =(

As mentioned earlier, the only way to get yourself unlocked is by using a Gevey SIM interposer. Currently, none of the BB versions starting from 02.10 and above are unlockable. Your only way out is the Gevey. By messed up, if you mean the unlock status of your iP4, use a Gevey SIM.

sAm khAn5 years, 4 months ago

bro i m thnking to upgrade ma version to ios 4.3.3 :-/ should i do this??? can i unlock this version?
    http://www.easyiphoneunlocking.com/ziphone/ is this true??? :-S can i unlock my iphone 4 from this site??? :-S ma firware is 4.3.2

An iPhone4 with a BB >= 02.10 CANNOT be unlocked via any s/w method other than the Gevey SIM interposer. There are probably millions of bogus sites out there who claims to do so, but we really don’t want to loose our money on such SCAMS and neither should you. Even if you update to iOS 4.3.3 it still can’t be unlocked because your BB has already been updated.

sAm khAn5 years, 4 months ago

yeah i told you before i was loving it before but all of sudden it stop working with notification :( that updating btstack n then it happens =( now i had tried yeah i have btstack update stil showing in cydia =( meanz it is installed! :(
    while installing Action Menu from BYA me found error :-/
    what that mean bro? :-(

Read what is conflicting/missing down at the bottom of the same page. Probably your missing some dependency (required files necessary for Celeste.). Also I never suggested you to remove ActionMenu as I had mentioned earlier that it has nothing to do with your problem. You really need to follow the things as I mention them to you.
      Also please make use of the Reply button that’s below every comment to continue the conversation. Avoid creating new conversations as this confuses any new comer to Jaxov.

sAm khAn5 years, 4 months ago

i have installed action menu simple from BYA and celeste file sharing simple :( by changing firmware as u told =( i deleted first celeste and action menu and changed firmware. then i installed both from BYA and then reboot device from cydia and then i changed back ma firmware and then i on ma bluetooth and celeste bluetooth but and respire =( but didnot get any activation message from celeste =(( its so complicated to fix it???? i wish that shudnt updated ma btstack =((

Have you installed BTStack yet? Make sure that you have installed BTStack from the Celeste dependencies package first and then follow up with the reinstall. AFAIK, if you had got your Celeste activated sometime back atleast once on your device, your activated already.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

i have changed ma firmware from 4.3.2 to 4.3.1 so should i install celeste for 4.3.1 or celeste bluetooth file sharing ????

Yes, as suggested here in the same post. Please follow them closely.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

i found action menu for celeste crack in the BYA should i install that? else then simple action menu in BYA??? :S

No, it is already installed on your iDevice. You need to only focus on the BTStack. ActionMenu has nothing to do with BTStack.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

ummm gona try this =) thanks i got it … hope so … tht it wil fix ma problm =)

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

i chnged plist in ifile version from 4.3.2 to 4.3.1 n thn went to home page and then went cydia install celeste from BYA and it gave option of restart your spring board i clicked ok then went to ifile n change plist inforamtion again to 4.3.2 and then reboot the iphone!!! is it fine???

Have you received the Activation Success message from Celeste once you have resprung?I have explained the activation process to a fellow Jaxov reader here. Follow the same to get your Celeste activated.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

how can i check the version of bt stack??? i hav ignored the update notification in the cydia it was showing for btstack :(

Go manually to the Sources tab on Cydia and browse through BYA’s repo until you find BTStack. Then tap it to see its version & other details.

Joel b5 years, 5 months ago

I have iPhone 4 and iPad 2 both jailbroke on 4.3.3 I’ve installed celeste bluetooth file transfer and haven’t got a clue how to use it, I just want to send photos and videos from 1 to the other?

You need not even use Celeste to transfer files from your iPhone to your iPad !! The stock BT functionality of your iDevices does exactly that for you. Celeste is necessary only when you want to transfer files to other non-Apple devices only.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

its happening in any device conection :'( recievng and sending faild then :'(

Seems like you have updated your BTStack yet again via Cydia !! You should have stayed away from it. What version is your BTStack currently on?

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

brother have done evrything n installed normally cleste cracked from BYA ( bite ur apple) but while recing file INCOMING FILE there is written Negotiating :S n abt 75% done n it shows stucked there whats this problem now :-( help me outt finaly stucked here had tried my best to reach at this but while sending file through lap top i found Negotiating…. written under RECIEVING FILEs :( finally help me out pleaseeee

Does this happen only when you send a file across to your laptop only? Did you try sending it to another mobile BT device? Seems to be a laptop specific issue & not Celeste’s definitely.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

i have done almost evrything :p but now tell me finaly which celeste cracked version should i do and how? simply install or should i change my firmware as above of this blog was mentioned? :-S

Yep, you need to change the .plist information in order to install the cracked version from BYA if your on iOS>=4.3.2.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

i have created the folder the untitled folder n rename it through my ifile :D hehehe use ma bloody trick :p i guess !!! its fine??? and then i uncompress the Celeste Dependies and copy all deb files :P in that Autoinstall folder!!! after that what to do?? :-| stuck again help meee

Yep, that will do just fine for renaming. Its ultimately the same thing except that your taking the extra mile via iFile. :)
      After that reboot your iDevice twice. Once done, you’ll be back to your cracked Celeste version of BTStack.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

have installed celeste dependencies rar from your given link through safari downloader in iphone, now i have unarchive this file in ifile… m i doing right? :-( or please guide me in step to fix my celeste bluetooth issue :-( pleaseeeee

No, it is meant to be downloaded onto your PC and not via your iDevice. From the PC, you need to use iPhone Explorer & put it into the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder of your iDevice. If its not there, create these folder locations using iPhoneExplorer.

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

how can i delete my previous btstack i can see that in settings :-( but i cant delte it even from cydia packages :-(??

Have a look at my suggestion here which has worked. Link. Good Luck.

qutiba5 years, 5 months ago

I have a big problem with my friend iphone ( 4.2 )
    when we download installous first of all we get error ( permission denied ) i fix the problem by add country provider manual
    but now after download any program from installous and when i try to install it i get error messege ( Invaild IPA found ) i remove installous and Appec 4.0+
    from cydia and i installed them again from the same source but i still have same error could you help me please thank you so much

Beltabry5 years, 5 months ago

I have installed the cracked version of celeste, but when I try to turn celeste and bluetooth on, bluetooth just keeps switching itself back off. I have ios 4.3.2, I have followed the instructions and have tried a few times, but the same thing keeps happening, I just cant have bluetooth on at the same time as celeste, any advice?

You need not switch ON both your stock BT & Celeste at the same time. Celeste itself will take care of it by default. Only enable Celeste.

Beltabry5 years, 5 months ago

Well when I try to send a file with having celeste turned on, there is never any send option no matter what type of file I try to send

You cannot send songs through Celeste since the cracked Celeste hasn’t been updated for the iOS 4.3.x completely. therefore, you cannot send songs other than the manual method which is available here: http://bit.ly/jb019b. For pictures, hit the Send (Actaully a picture) button at the left bottom corner and use the Send option just like how you would send an MMS and select the Via BlueTooth option.

bojio5 years, 5 months ago

hola tengo un 3gs con ios 4.3.2 pero hice como dices en el tuto lo puse en 4.3.1 y enciende celeste todo bien, me reconoce todos los dispositivos pero se queda conecting tanto para enviar como para recibir, me puedes ayudar

Do you have an option of BTStack inside your Settings.app ?

sAm khAn5 years, 5 months ago

hey brother … i m hating my iphone 4 ( 4.3.2) becuase of some issues please help me out from it :-(
    i had celeste bluetooth transfer working owsme i dont know what had happend to it all of sudden… i got update in cydia of BT stack i updated it smhow after that my clesete is not working :-( i just hate it, have tried all ur ways :-( but still getting problems :-(
    1 when eva i try to send a file it shows connecting than n stuck there…
    2 when i try to recieve file it shows bluetooth on other phone n that shows connection fail :-(
    i wana know what had happend to it?
    i have also bt stack in settings :-/ is anything related to that has made this mess??? help me please please fully dependent on u brother :-(((

The latest BTStack to which you have updated doesn’t support the cracked Celeste version that you were running. You’ll need to get the BTStack replaced to get Celeste working. Have a look at my solution here. Good Luck.

qutiba5 years, 5 months ago

When i try to send files from ifile ( music & video ) the device restart to safe mode and i can`t send any thing but i can recieve every thing % could you help me please
    I have version 4.3.3

Uninstall and reinstall the latest version of iFile. That should resolve your Safe Mode problems.

qutiba5 years, 5 months ago

thank you so much Boss , the problem is fixed >

simran5 years, 5 months ago

hii bro just wanna ask u s0mething restoring ur iphone and rejailbresking it is dangerous for the iphone or not plz beczuse when i restore it says downloading update 4.3.3 but my iphone is already 4:3:3 or should i restore from the backup plz telll really need ur help on this thsnx for celeste

You need not restore/jailbreak your iPhone. Please follow the steps that I had mentioned to you earlier here.

amin5 years, 5 months ago

hi mr helper
    tanx for guiding everybody
    i have problem with celeste and i cant buy it because the condition of my country
    my phone ios is 4.3.3
    i cant use celeste properly i was wondering if u could help me and solving this problem
    tanx indeed

What is the problem that your facing in Celeste?

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Iam trying to add this but it says verification timed out plzz tell me wat to do
    Wat dependencies plz explain I reinstalled and uninstalled a couple of times plzz help me bro do I have to restore and then regain re jailbreak it agin plzzzzzz help me

Seems like the BYA server is down. Retry the download after sometime and probably by then it should be back. Dependencies are the extra additional supporting modules that gets installed along with any package you install from Cydia. Alternatively, download the Celeste dependencies from here & manually install ONLY the BTStack via iPhone Explorer in the var/root/Media/Cydia/Autoinstall folder. Following that, install Celeste from BYA

Simran5 years, 5 months ago

Hii bro installed the Celeste cracked version from sinful repo it is worked perfectly but my little brother uninstalled it but now when I reinstall it doesn’t work I can identify others devices nut Iam not able to send them anything plzzzzzz help me Iam so scared should I restore my iPhone and re jailbreak it plzzx telll me a solution

Reinstall Celeste from the BYA repo for your iOS from Cydia. http://repo.biteyourapple.net/ Make sure you uninstall the earlier version of the same including its dependencies before you install the new one.

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

I uninstalled and reinstalled celeste in bya repo and did same steps, when I try to send a picture, it detects the device, says sending file connecting…but after a few minutes it says failed. what am i doing wrong? Im not giving up. waaaah. Thanks for all the help!!

BTStack issue again. Install the older version of BTStack.

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

I tried uninstalling celeste from cydia under packages but I couldnt find BTstack there. How can I uninstall it? How do you uninstall dependencies? And how do I install older version of BTstack? Thanks for answering all my queries. ^_^

Download the Celeste dependencies from here & manually install ONLY the BTStack via iPhone Explorer in the var/root/Media/Cydia/Autoinstall folder. Following that, install Celeste from BYA repo.

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

it’s still not working. can i manually install all of the deb files in the link that you gave me? will it be compatible to 4.2.1? Thx.

The link only consists of the dependencies required to run Celeste. You only need to install the older version of BTStack from the zip file manually. You then need to follow it up with the 4.2.1 Celeste installation from the BYA repo.

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

Can I still revert it back if I got the upgraded one?

You’ll need to uninstall them along with the BTStack dependencies as well and re-download them from the same repo. The latest BTStack breaks the cracked Celeste’s functionality.

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

yep. do i need wifi to send/receive?

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

Hi, I have ipod touch 4th gen, I have ios 4.2.1, I installed celeste from bya repo, turned on bluetooth and celeste and hit respring, however it does not show activation successful. I am unable to pair devices, nor send/receive. When trying to pair with my laptop, it detects my ipod but unable to maintain connection. Am I missing something? I tried installing from other repos first but after reading this, I installed the one from bya. thanks in advance.

Activation is a must for Celeste. If you never got the Activation Successful message, then chances are that your Celeste is still not functional. Follow these steps as I have mentioned here to get Celeste activated.

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

I finally got the Activation Successful, I can now detect the bluetooth but I still couldn’t send/receive file, I get connection failed, I just noticed that my bluetooth under general settings is turned off, and when I checked BTstack, the BTstack is checked instead of iOS, is this normal? Do i need to pair the devices first before I can send file? Thank you very much!!! At least I’m getting somewhere!!

It seems you have upddated your BTStack haven’t you? When Cydia prompted for an Upgrade did you update?

Jericho5 years, 5 months ago

No i didnt.

Well it looks like it has updated. You did install Celeste from the BYA repo right?

Mohamed5 years, 5 months ago

Mr. Wizard
    I have an IOS 4.3.2 I have installed a cracked version of celeste that worked fine with me for the last 3 months in both sending and recieving . suddenly i found a cydia notification for BTstack update i accepted it and i had the
    BTstack tab in my settings menues . apparently as i understood this switches between celeste & the original phone bluetooth . the problem is that after i have installed this btstack my iphone 4 could not complete any send / recieve . it passes the pairing phase fine but could not initiate the file transfer . it shows on my nokia screen unable to connect. I urge you please to advise for the possible solution .

You will need to remove each and every dependency that Celeste has by default and then uninstall them one by one from Cydia. The BTStack that you have updated to has broken the existing one you had and therefore now you’ll need to reinstall Celeste from BYA repo once again. That should work just fine. Remove Celeste first, then follow the removal of its dependency like BTStack and so on.

Mohamed5 years, 5 months ago

The problem is that I donot know how to
        Remove the btstack it doesnot appear in cydia
        To remove it

Goto Cydia>>Manage>>Packages and then on the right Top Corner you can tap expert. Now you’ll be able to find BTStack for uninstall. :)

Mohamed5 years, 5 months ago

Dear Sir
            First of all thank you for your unlimited support. second i went through the steps you mentioned i didn’t find the BTstack . any way I have bought the application from ModMy i and every thing went fine in both send and recieve mode . Again thank you for your support .

Your welcome. :)

DANGERY5 years, 5 months ago

my os wos 4.3.3 i did it 4.3.1 and celeste work great know must i return it 4.3.3? or it must stay like 4.3.1 for celeste

You may change the iOS details back to 4.3.3 & reboot. This will not cause any issues with Celeste. :)

Mohamed5 years, 5 months ago

Does Celeste work with IOS 5?

Nope. It isn’t fully working even with iOS 4.3.x due to Action Menu app incompatibilities.

irene5 years, 5 months ago

Well, the whole situation is a mess for a noob like me! i installed acracked version of celeste on my iPod touch in iOS 4.2.1 for a try. But I cant even find a bluetooth device… Im trying to connect my NOKIA N95, but… no luck! :( the whole procedure that I follow was: I installed cracked celeste, i reboot iTouch, then I turned on Celeste and bluetooth toggles on SBSettings, and respring! Well after that, bluetooth was on, but celeste toggle was off! I tried to send a photo from camera roll, but…nothing happened! can anyone help me? If celeste works on my iTouch, Im gonna install it on my iPhone 4 (with 4.3.2 iOS! Help please????????

You’ll need to get the “Activation Success” screen for Celeste after you Respring. Did you get that?

J-man5 years, 6 months ago

I have two installed celeste on 2 iphone 4?s (4.3.2. and 4.3.3). These two devices are able to transfer pictures and songs to other phones (like Nokia), but can not transfer anything to eachother.
    I thought, using Celeste would work between iphones as well, but it’s not.
    Does anyone know a workarround?

ABduX5 years, 6 months ago

i’ve the same problem :(

Celeste is designed to detect any phone with a BT capability. If you want to transfer files to another iDevice, disable Celeste from SBSettings and give it a go. We are using the stock BT capability of the iPhone to transfer to other iDevices.

J-Man5 years, 6 months ago

Even when I disable Celeste from SBSettings, the bluetooth seems to get switched off. When I switch the BT on from SBSettings en push refresh, it changes to red.
        Using iPhones own settings, even when I manage to switch the BT on (Settings, genereal, bluetooth) the same happens.
        I have tried with celeste and BT both on, only celeste and only BT. In all three cases the iphones detect eachother, but after connecting, the transfer failes.

Oki try this. Uninstall Celeste instead of disabling it from Cydia. Then reboot, and try to transfer a file via BT to another iPhone only. Hopefully it should work fine. if it does, then Celeste is the issue that is trying to override the default functionality. Let me know. :)

kutlusan5 years, 6 months ago

hy wolverine! i’ve one problem! after installing celeste for ios 4.3.2, i can recieve the file but i can’t sending any other device! when i sending photo stayed “connecting”

kutlusan5 years, 6 months ago

What should I do? I’ve already worn out with this 2 weeks! please help me! Thanks in advance!!!

Buy legit version of Celeste from ModMyi repo. It will solve all Celeste sending and receiving issues.

Its a known issue with the cracked version of Celeste. Cracked version of never works perfectly on any iDevice.

mafiaboy225 years, 6 months ago

Check out this site who stole your images without crediting you.

Thanks dude, our legal team is after him now :)

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

I solved all my problems! Thank you very much Wolverine! Thank you for guiding me step by step. Your the best!!

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

I cannot add repo.biteyourapple.net on my cydia. What should i do? I have downloaded ifile, i’ve edited the systemversion but i still cant add that source.
    How to delete my failed celeste? I’m using 4.3.2. I used redsnow rc14 to jailbreak.

Make sure you add http:// before repo.biteyourapple.net. Sometimes BYA repo is down, so try after some time. You can uninstall Celeste by navigating to Cydia -> Manage -> Packages -> Celeste -> Modify -> Remove.

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

I have tried it many times, it says verification error, the request timed out. Yes i tried to delete from cydia, but when it’s working, it always get an error at the end. Should i restore my iphone and re-jailbreak it?

Yes, you can restore your iPhone again. But from the current scenario, it seems Cydia is unable to download DEB files due to no or slow internet connection. Make sure you are connected to Wifi with an active internet connection. You can also installe cracked version of Celeste from SiNful iPhone repo http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com (But i do not recommend it as it has sending and receiving issues)

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

I received some errors such as hash sum whatever, failed to fetch,etc. I have heard about the other BYA repo or the alternative one, http://biteyourapple.com/repo/ how is it?

I never heard about the new repo http://biteyourapple.com/repo/ and i think i don’t exist. Also i got your problem. To fix cached failure and other Cydia errors, use this guide http://bit.ly/hTK3v8

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

When i had finished adding sinfuliphonerepo to my cydia, seemed like my cydia had been recovered. But i still cant add BYA. If i use sinful to install celeste, i have to edit the systemversion first, dont i? Why we must edit the systemversion to 4.3.1 for cracked version, not 4.2.1?

I am not sure about SiNful version of Celeste but SiNful do host the cracked version of Celeste on it. It says its for iOS 4.2 only. You can give it a try. If it says its for iOS 4.2.1 then change SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.2.1 and if it says its compatible with iOS 4.3.1 then change it to iOS 4.3.1.

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

When i try to add BYA repo it always appear that verification error thing. How can i know its compatibility? Do you know another cracked celeste which is trusted?

Just install the the cracked version of Celeste from SiNful iPhone repo. If its not compatible, Cydia wont allow you to install it. Simple!

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

Okay thank you mr wolverine. i have installed the celeste from sinful. I can send files to another devices but i cant receive files. I cant turn on my bluetooth from settings because it is grey. There is celeste’s icon on my status bar, but when i turn on my bluetooth with sbsettings it doesn’t appear bluetooth icon on my status bar.

1. When you install Celeste, Bluetooth option will be disabled because Celeste now takes full control of how your Bluetooth works. Turning Celeste ON will also turn ON Bluetooth.
            2. Celeste installed through SiNful iPhone repo definitely have some issues in sending and receiving files but BYA version of Celeste worked like a charm for me.

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

Do i have to install SBsettings first??

Horsy5 years, 6 months ago

i installed celeste using /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall but it doesn’t appear on my springboard, i’ve checked packages on cydia, it shows that i’ve installed celleste. Please help..

You can not install Celeste like this. Celeste has huge dependency list. You need to install all DEBs of these dependencies before using Celeste.

Installing Celeste automatically installs SBSettings on your iPhone.

rajat5 years, 6 months ago

Yes, this works but it is still not sending and receiving files. When i hold any music it is not showing send option.

It is because Action Menu is still not fully supported on iOS 4.3.x. Action Menu update for iOS 4.3.3 will drop within this week.

rajat5 years, 6 months ago

I am using ios 4.3.1. when i installed celeste, my idevice reboot and after rebooting it says “Activation failed due to a network error. Please try again later”. celeste is also not working, please help me.

Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi with an active internet connection.

Rato5 years, 6 months ago

Hi Man..it didn’t work now..h can i do?

Rato5 years, 6 months ago

oh why when i close sbsetting celeste also close too .why?

Just turn ON Celeste and Bluetooth and the hit the Respring button instead of closing the SBSettings pop-up.

Rato5 years, 6 months ago

Celeste still turn off … How can i do?

It means you are using cracked version of Celeste and it is not activated. Make sure you downloaded Celeste from BYA repo.

Rato5 years, 6 months ago

oh thank now i can run it .thank u very much.

How did you managed to get it work?

Anas5 years, 6 months ago

hi,i already purchased Celeste but when i download it, i have a message (size mismatch)

i need help i spent 9.99$

Could anyone help me?

Just delete everything from /var/lib/apt/lists/partial/ using this guide http://bit.ly/hTK3v8 and re-download Celeste by signing into your Cydia account.

Domtaks5 years, 7 months ago

Hello.Thanks for the tutorial.But now after installing ‘Celeste for 4.3.1’ bluetooth will turn off when I close SBsettings. Can you help?

Turn ON Celeste and Bluetooth and then hit the Respring button in SBSettings. This will activate Celeste if you are connected to Wi-Fi with an active internet connection.

Domtaks5 years, 7 months ago

My Celeste is actually activated. Only Bluetooth turns off when I close SBsettings

Actually this is not a bug but wrong configuration of SBSettings. Tapping on the status-bar not only closes SBSettings but also closes Bluetooth and Celeste. Go to SBSettings -> More -> Activation Methods and see what actions are assigned to the status-bar.

Domtaks5 years, 7 months ago

Okay.Thanks.Only the last two actions are assigned to the status bar

Download Activator from Cydia and then check. SBSettings will only show you the actions assigned for closing and opening SBSettings itself.

Domtaks5 years, 7 months ago

Tap twice=Celeste
            Drag to the left=SBSettings
            Drag to the right=SBSettings

Remove Celeste on Tap Twice and Hold. Now go to SBSettings and turn ON Bluetooth and Celeste. When both of the icons turn GREEN then hit the Respring button. If the Bluetooth still turns OFF, go to Settings -> General -> Bluetooth and turn it ON (You will see a Bluetooth icon in your status-bar)

Domtaks5 years, 7 months ago

Thanks. But Bluetooth still turns off. And I can’t activate Bluetooth in settings -> general. It’s deactivated and grey. But I can see the Bluetooth icon in my status bar.
            Celeste on, Bluetooth on -> Close SBSettings -> Bluetooth is off -> Celeste is on. I can’t activate Bluetooth in Settings. It’s grey but I can see the Bluetooth icon in the status bar.

If you see Bluetooth icon, it means Bluetooth is ON. No worries about that. Try to send a photo to someone through your camera-roll and see how it goes!

Domtaks5 years, 7 months ago

Okay :) Thank you very very very much for your help!

ABduX5 years, 7 months ago

Hello, I installed Celeste it works good, but not iphones, when trying to send something from another Iphone it blocked but when i try from another phone (samsung) it works someone can help ??

Make sure the Bluetooth visibility option of the other device is turned ON.

ABduX5 years, 7 months ago

Bluetooth visibility? why can I verify this? because it finds it as a unknown device

ABduX5 years, 7 months ago

but when I activate my samsung phone bluetooth it finds it’s name.
          there’s “unknown” only for Iphone’s

If it finds then check the Bluetooth settings of the other cellphone. Usually Bluetooth is set to reject any anonymous file sending request due to security reasons. Make sure both devices are paired to each other!

Arnob5 years, 7 months ago

Thnx man,, you are brilliant!!!

jj-unit5 years, 7 months ago

To anyone having issues receiving files
    I had same issue, i am running 4.3.2 , this fixed me and i am
    Using bluetooth to receive & send files smoothly.
    Simply open sbsettings, activate both celeste & bluetooth so that they are on,
    Dont close sbsettings, just hit respring.
    Once phone loads, dont reactivate anything, just unlock phone, then attempt to send urself
    A file from another device. Should work fine
    Hope this helps :)

I can guarantee this tip actually works :D Thanks for sharing!

jj-unit5 years, 7 months ago

No worries, thankyou. Love celeste. As i thought the only thing that my iphone lacked, which is & has been a pretty stock ability on mobiles since the technology came about, was bluetooth.
        Thanks again

Arnob5 years, 7 months ago

Ok I have today used Celeste…

1) I am using ios 4.3.2 but changed its name to 4.3.2
    2) Install SBsettings and restart
    3) Use the following deb files (Celeste and action menu with dependencies):

BTstack-0.3-434
    byarepoicons_2.1.4_iphoneos-arm
    celeste431_0.9.0-218_iphoneos-arm
    celesteactionmenu_1.1.1_iphoneos-arm
    com.saurik.iphone.ske_0.9.2973-1_iphoneos-arm
    keyboarddemo_1.0-24939
    ldid_610-5_iphoneos-arm
    odcctools_286-8_iphoneos-arm
    uuid_1.6.0-2_iphoneos-arm

After instal try to restart

4) Remember you need to have wifi to activate the cracked ‘Celeste’ otherwise you will receive error messages about not activating.

5) Install mytunes_0.2 and ifile and send songs and videos through bluetooth (remember to disable screen lock in ifile or the sending would be stopped.

6) I still do not know how to send pictures from cammera roll through action menu; Do I need action menu plus pack?

Open any picture from camera roll, tap on the arrow in the bottom-left corner, you will see a pop-up menu with Bluetooth sending option in it.

Arnob5 years, 7 months ago

What is this Action menu. I need a tutorial step by step how to use it from completely newly jailbroken ipod.

Arnob5 years, 7 months ago

Sorry, if I talk kiddish. But do I need a bluetooth keyboard to run the action menue? And I see a pointer in the vid. How did it come? And also, do I need sbsetting?

To install Celeste, you need both Action Menu and SBSettings. I am not sure about which video you are talking about?

jj-unit5 years, 7 months ago

Hello
    I have a cracked vers of celeste installed on ios 4.3.2
    I can send files to a nokia 6220 but cannot receive files
    If i try installing action menu & cracked celeste via this tutorial, is
    That likely to solve my issue
    Also, after installing action menu & celeste, do u change your system vers .plist back

If you have installed cracked version, change your SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.3.1. After installing Celeste, there is no need to change your SystemVersion.plist back to iOS 4.3.2.

Teslax5 years, 7 months ago

Does anyone can send and receive files with Celeste and iPhone 4? I have iPhone 4 and iOS 4.3.2 and I can just receive the files (pix and musik). I dont know what is wrong…

I can send and receive files. I am using legitimate version of Celeste on iOS 4.3.2.

djolejunior5 years, 7 months ago

Its work thanks for the gift…

afalimar5 years, 7 months ago

Arnob5 years, 7 months ago

I do not have wifi so I rely on ifile or ifunbox. Now, I have actionmenu 1.1.1, celeste for 4.3.1 (celeste431_0.9.0-218_iphoneos-arm) and byarepoicons_2.1.4_iphoneos-arm (a dependancy). Now, do I need sbsettings for using celeste?

And can u tell me what are the dependencies of celeste?

Teslax5 years, 7 months ago

Hi Wolverine.
    I have iPhone 4, simfree, with iOS 4.3.2, jailbreaked. I installed celeste as you said and i can just recive files from my Blackberry (pix and songs) but I can not send. I changed SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.3.2 and ProductBuildVersion to 8H7. tried also with ProductBuildVersion 8G4, but i Can not send files.
    Can you help me please? What I’v done wrong?
    Thanks in advice

If you can receive files then it means Celeste is fully working. Also note that the received files will be placed into /var/mobile/Received directory!

Teslax5 years, 7 months ago

Hi Wolverine,

but I can not send files from iPhone to other phones or PC. How can I solve these problem?

mha5 years, 7 months ago

hey man can you help i cannot get send on ipod when i want to send music so can help how to fix that thanks

The current version of Action Menu do not support sending songs directly from iPod app. You need to use this alternative http://bit.ly/hbfOSl

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

Yup that has happened to me to, but ya can always reboot when that happens and do you have mytunes to send and receive through there,and you should download Gremlin it works perfectly when I downloaded it

Mili5 years, 7 months ago

Hi everybody,
    Actully the celeste worked on ios 4.3.2, and it was really great,
    But just now i have faced two problems:
    1- the celeste icon does’nt show its real status, i mean some times in sbsetting the icon is on, but indeed its off !! Then when i turn it off it works and i can send or recieve files,
    2- this problem is somehow weired.. Some times the sbsetting appears at wrong sides, i mean some times when i want to use my iphone , the battery icon and antenna icon are on the left side…. And when i tap on them the sbsetting come up from left side….
    I know its funny , and coulda fix it by restarting spring board, but its really enoying,,
    So if there is any solution for that i appreciate ….

Yup, it sometimes happens on my iPhone as well. I think we all need to wait for official Action Menu update for iOS 4.3.2 :(

Nidhish5 years, 7 months ago

How to recieve files? I turnd on Celeste and Bluetooth on in SBSettings, when i try to send any file to it the device says unable to connect.

Looks like your Celeste is not activated.

nidhish5 years, 7 months ago

WHAT?? I MEAN IT IS ACTIVATED IN SBSETTINGS. ALSO I CAN SEND FILES. BUT DON’T KNOW Y CANT I RECEIVE?

For that, make sure your Bluetooth is always ON. You will see a small Bluetooth icon in your status bar if it is ON.

Puneet5 years, 7 months ago

Hi Wolverine.
            great Great Work Mate. But Even I am having the same problem. I can send the Files but I cannot receive any file. I tried with 3 different devices I can send to all three of them but whenever i try to send a file to my iphone from other phone/pc it shows unable to connect. Do help Mate. I m on 4.3.2

Make sure Bluetooth is ON in SBSettings. You will see a Bluetooth icon in the status-bar if it is ON.

Puneet5 years, 7 months ago

Thanks a lot Mate !!! Its Working now !! Great Great Work !!! Cheers

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

When are they updating action menu!

No idea. I am myself waiting for the release. I will let you know as soon as it gets updated for the latest firmware!

DanyLink5 years, 7 months ago

I installed Celeste, i’ve changed the ios 4.3.2 to 4.2.1 . After installation
    I have to change the file back to iOS SystemVersion.plist 4.3.1?
    Plz say me

You changed SystemVersion.plist from iOS 4.3.2 to iOS 4.2.1 and now you want to change it to iOS 4.3.1?

DanyLink5 years, 7 months ago

Nop I want change to ios 4.3.2 again sorry

There is no need to change unless Cydia fails to install any package which is exclusive to iOS 4.3.2 only.

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

Ya you do, it’s a pain but celeste works perfectly

Joy5 years, 7 months ago

my phone can’t connect to my ipod. i did what you said, installed celeste and all. but i can’t transfer files please help. ios 4.3.2

Rebooted both iDevices after installing Celeste? Is Celeste and Bluetooth ON in SBSettings? If yes then are they activated?

Sali5 years, 7 months ago

i’ve got one more problem: when finding devices, all devices name is “Unknown” :S is there any solve?

It depends on the Bluetooth settings of other node which can be another mobile or computer. If he have enabled privacy option in Bluetooth, you wont see his machine name and it will only display “Unknown” to others.

Sali5 years, 7 months ago

thanks it works great!!! :)

Sali5 years, 7 months ago

Hi! I have iOS 4.3.2 and i installed celeste succesfull, but in SBSettings i turn it on and when i close sbsettings it turns itself off :S i don’t know if it is problem because in ifile and everywhere it shows the option to send via Bluetooth but it don’t want to find any device (of course Bluetooth is turned on). please help me
    i hope you understand me because i’m Hungarian :D

After installing Celeste, reboot your iDevice. After rebooting, go to SBSettings -> Turn ON Celeste and Bluetooth -> Respring!

Woch5 years, 7 months ago

Action Menu does not intall because dont change your SystemVersion.plist

Whats ur current firmware and from which repo you are trying to install Action Menu?

Woch5 years, 7 months ago

biteyourapple.net, now doesnt activate celeste.

all my icons desapear

Nah! I am still using cracked version and it is working fine. What you mean by icon? Celeste have no icon, it only has an option in SBSettings and Action Menu.

Woch5 years, 7 months ago

all icons desappear. I reinstall firmware 4.3.2 to use the iphone again

Ok. Do let me know if icons re-appear after a fresh restore!

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

And if I try to install something else it removes both ultrasn0w fixer and celeste, need a fix please!!!!!

Just change your SystemVersion.plist file back to iOS 4.3.2 and install Ultrasn0w fixer from Cydia. If Cydia removes Celeste, just ignore it. Hopefully Action Menu will be updated for iOS 4.3.2 within next few days.

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

It trys to remove ultrasn0w fixer when I try to update celeste, why???

Because you have not changed your SystemVersion.plist back to iOS 4.3.2. Even if you changed, you must not have rebooted your iPhone.

MAF5 years, 7 months ago

Well thank you for the post . Actually it works great on sending files via iFile. But it doesn’t work for Recieving. Do you have any suggestion ?

For receiving, go to SBSettings and make sure Celeste and Bluetooth is turned ON.

OptimusGREEN5 years, 5 months ago

In sbsettings, when I turn both Bluetooth and celeste on, Bluetooth toggle switches off as soon as I close sbsettings. I’ve tried respiring but they both off afterwards. I can receive files but when I try to send I get stuck on the sending box.

You don’t need to activate both BT & Celeste at the same time. Switching Celeste alone ON will enable everything for you by default. (Because its not the stock BT option that Celeste wants, therefore it gets disabled auto). Try to switch only Celeste ON and send your files.

Mike5 years, 7 months ago

How fool me T^T, but i reli don’t know how to modify SystemVersion.Plist file from ifile. When i try to open this file for edit it open like on NOTEPAD ….not in the picture above. Any suggestion ??? thank you

When you tap on SystemVersion.plist file, it shows you two options in pop-up menu i-e Text Viewer or Propertly List Viewer. You should choose Propertly List Viewer to view the SystemVersion.plist file as shown in the screenshots above.

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

Are they gunna update Celeste any time soon???

Celeste is already compatible with iOS 4.2.1, iOS 4.3.1 and iOS 4.3.2. All problem is with Action Menu which needs to be updated for iOS 4.3.x. Once Action Menu for iOS 4.3.2 is available, Celeste will install on any iDevice running iOS 4.3.x without any issue.

kamazaki5 years, 7 months ago

hi wolverine…when i plug in to itunes it can detect a new action menu updates for my current firmware 4.3.2 . So if i update it via itunes will it un jailbreak my iphone? im running jailbreak with snowbreeze not redsnow ..

Its not Action Menu update, its the iOS 4.3.2 firmware update. You will lose your jailbreak and unlock if you will upgrade to stock iOS 4.3.2 IPSW by clicking on the Update button in iTunes. To jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 on Windows while preserving your current baseband, use Sn0wbreeze 2.6 http://bit.ly/gBOM7o

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

When I download it, it removes my ultrasn0w fixer for ios 4.3.2

After installing Celeste, change back your SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.3.2 and see if it works.

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

Doesn’t work, it just deletes Celeste and it let’s me install ultrasn0w fixer

Ok. I think i managed to get Ultrasn0w fixer and Celeste work at the same time. This is what you need to do:
          1. Change SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.3.1 (Assuming that you want cracked version)
          2. Install Celeste
          3. Change SystemVersion.plist to iOS 4.3.2
          4. Reboot
          5. Do not install Ultrasn0w fixer from Cydia
          6. Download Ultrasn0w Fixer for iOS 4.3.2 DEB file from here http://www.mediafire.com/?jriuz0khw4cgtku
          7. Place it in /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall directory using iPhone Explorer http://bit.ly/h3ZkUS
          8. Reboot again!

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

It dosent detect wifi when I install celeste

Matthew5 years, 7 months ago

It works thank you Wolverine youre the best :)

HuFa5 years, 7 months ago

Thanks, it works great for me 3gs 4.3.2 06.15 bb.
            You deserve a gift.

AqimKazama5 years, 7 months ago

Celeste bluetooth support ios 4.3.2 you dont need to change the firmware to ios 4.2.1.. you download a source cydia.xsellize.com.. if you already purchase it..

I think xSellize has the cracked version. Legit version is only available through ModMyi repo!

AqimKazama5 years, 7 months ago

But now.. i cant use celeste bluetooth.. cause Apple has blocked access to their gs.apple.com server, which Saurik’s SHSH servers needed to function properly. so to fix it back??

What Celeste have to do with SHSH blobs? There is no relation between Celeste n SHSH blobs!