Enable Push Notifications & Fix YouTube Error on iOS 4.3.2 with Push Doctor

After jailbreaking your iPhone on iOS 4.3.2 with PwnageTool or Redsn0w, you can either enable Push Notifications by activating your iPhone with SAM or by installing Push Doctor from Insanelyi repo. If for some reason SAM is not working on your hacktivated iPhone due to SIM compatibility issues, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to install Push Doctor and YouTube Fix from Insanely and PushFix repo.

Fix Push Notifications on iOS 4.3.2 Through Push Doctor:

1. Open Cydia on your jailbroken and hacktivated iPhone
  2. Tap on the Manage tab at the bottom followed by a tap on Sources section
  3. Tap on Edit button on the top-right and then tap on Add button on the top-left. Enter http://repo.insanelyi.com as Cydia/APT URL and click on Add Source button.
  4. Insanelyi Repo

5. Wait while Cydia updates its sources database. Once done, tap on Search tab at the bottom and type Push Doctor in the search field. Select Push Doctor from the search results and tap on Install button on the top-right.
  6. Push Doctor

7. Once Push Doctor has been been successfully installed on your iPhone, respring or reboot your iPhone. Last but not the least, download iPusher app from App Store and tap on Test Push Notifications button to see if Push Notifications are working fine or not.
  8. Push Notifications on iOS 4.3.2

Fix "Cannot Connect to YouTube" on iOS 4.3.2 with YouTube Fixer:

Note: On my iPhone 4, installing Push Doctor from Insanelyi repo also fixed the YouTube app along with Push Notifications but on my iPhone 3GS, YouTube app worked after installing YouTube Fix from PushFix repo.

1. Open Cydia on your jailbroken and hacktivated iPhone
  2. Tap on the Manage tab at the bottom followed by a tap on Sources section
  3. Tap on Edit button on the top-right and then tap on Add button on the top-left. Enter http://cydia.pushfix.info as Cydia/APT URL and click on Add Source button.
  4. Pushfix Repo

5. Wait while Cydia updates its sources database. Once done, tap on Search tab at the bottom and type YouTube Fix in the search field. Select YouTube Fix #1 from the search results and tap on Install button on the top-right.
  6. YouTube Fix

7. Once YouTube Fix has been been successfully installed on your iPhone, respring or reboot your iPhone.
  8. Fix Cannot Connect to YouTube

UPDATE#1: Push Notifications Not Working on iOS 4.3.x After Using SAM? [How To Fix]

Alex5 years, 3 months ago

Sorry for making you repeat yourself about above mentioned things, but Push Doctor is returning an error code although all the other things in the download list before installing it all has worked fine on my Redsn0w Jailbroken IPhone 4.3.1. I have looked up that SAM tool but I still dont understand what it does. Could you please help me out as I am getting quite stressed out without push notifcations working for a lot of my apps lol. Thanks.

Read this http://bit.ly/mDpDwr first to understand how SAM works. SAM is an alternate & a much easier way to officially activate your iP4. Considered to be better than PushDoc. But in case SAM dint work right for you, PushDoc is our only way out then.

Ashish5 years, 4 months ago

My phone push doesn’t work after 4.3.3 upgrade through redsn0w. I tried push doctor but doesn’t work. Is there any other way to make it work? Does baseband is an important component for push notification? I changed my phone baseband during the unlock.

Josh5 years, 7 months ago

are there even going to be any further certificates for push doctor? I’ve been trying for days now, but always get an error message while installing push doctor, because the certificate counter is always showing a nice little ZERO…
    any idea when there are going to be further certificates?

thx in advance!

mhamed benbrahim5 years, 7 months ago

I can’t find certificate for Push Doctor i have a gevey sim too .

Have you tried to activate your iPhone using SAM?

fixed5 years, 7 months ago

Thnx!!!!! Push doctor fixed my ipone 3GS too!!! no need to install youtube fix, m on 6.15.00!!!!!!!!Thnx Again!

Nemeth.balint205 years, 7 months ago

This push doctor wont work on iphone 4 4.3.1 :(:(:(:( pls helP mee

Have you tried to enable Push Notifications using SAM?

Nemeth.balint205 years, 7 months ago

Yes but it wont work:(when i connect to my mac i see sync in progress etc:(

See step 16 here http://bit.ly/i7ceCI for solution.

Nemeth.balint205 years, 7 months ago

Yes i have been seed but it wont work for mee i see this sim card you entered not supported…
            If i use gevey sim can i activate it?

I activated my iPhone using SAM (Unofficial SIM) before unlocking it with Gevey. Even after unlocking it with Gevey, i do not see any SIM card not supported error. I will recommend you to restore your iPhone with a fresh iOS 4.3.2 custom IPSW made with Sn0wbreeze 2.6 and then activate it using SAM.

Nemeth.balint205 years, 7 months ago

And the gevey sim work on 4.3.2?? And the redsn0w not good?

Gevey SIM works perfectly on iOS 4.3.2. I can confirm this! Redsn0w is fine for those who do not rely on an unlocked iPhone. As we have Gevey, so we don’t care about baseband upgrades!