iPhone Dev-Team has just released official Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 update to unlock iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3.2. You can use Sn0wbreeze 2.6 on Windows and PwnageTool 4.3.2 on Mac OS X to jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 4.3.2 while preserving its old baseband. Once jailbreaked, follow the step-by-step guide below to unlock your iPhone and fix 1-signal-bar issue on iOS 4.3.2.
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4/3GS on iOS 4.3.2 with Ultrasn0w 1.2.2:
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone.
- Tap on the Manage tab followed by a tap on Sources section. Here you will see list of stock and custom Cydia sources. If you see repo666.ultrasn0w.com already added in sources list, jump to step 6.
- Tap on the Edit button on the top-right followed by a tap on Add button on the top-left. Enter http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com as Cydia/APT URL and hit the Add Source button.
- Now wait while Cydia updates its sources list. Once done, tap on the Search tab at the bottom and type Ultrasn0w in the search field.
- Select Ultrasn0w from the search results and hit the Install button on the top-right.
- Wait while Cydia installs Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 on your iDevice. After installation, tap on the Restart Springboard button to respring your iPhone.
- If for some reason Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 fails to unlock your baseband, try Ultrasn0w fixer by DjayB6. For me, both of them worked flawlessly. If you have any question regarding unlocking your iPhone, feel free to ask in the comments section below.