Apparently the TinyUmbrella (FixRecovery) for iOS 4.3 is still valid and working to kick all iOS 4.3.2 and iOS 4.3.1 iDevices out of recovery mode loop. I have just upgraded my iPhone 4 to stock iOS 4.3.2 IPSW while preserving baseband 01.59.00. After restore process got complete (Error 1013), i successfully kicked my iPhone 4 out of recovery mode loop using TU (FR) for iOS 4.3.
If you are also stucked in iOS 4.3/4.3.1 or iOS 4.3.2 recovery mode loop, you can give TU (FR) a try by following the instructions below:
- Download TinyUmbrella (FixRecovery) for iOS 4.3 for Windows | Mac OS X
- Download zlib1.dll from here - mirror
- Place fixrecovery43.exe and zlib1.dll in same directory
- Run iTunes in background otherwise you will get The process iTunes.exe and iTunesHelper.exe not found error.
- Launch fixrecovery43.exe and place your iDevice in DFU mode by using the instructions below:
- Hold down the Home+Power button for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.
- Your iDevice should be in DFU mode. If for some reason you are still unable to enter DFU mode, check this video tutorial.
- Fix iTunes Error 11 While Restoring iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone, iPod & iPad
- How to Boot Your iOS 5 Tethered iDevice Using iBooty 2.3? [Guide]
- Download RecBoot to Fix iTunes 1015 Restore Error
- Fix iTunes Error 21 During Custom IPSW Restore [How-To Guide]
- Download RecBoot v1.3 for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux