Download Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.7 on Verizon iPhone 4 Untethered [iOS 4.3.2 is Supported]

iH8sn0w has just released Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 for iOS 4.2.7 untethered jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4. Since i0n1's payload is not easily reversible, so this build of Sn0wbreeze make use of pod2g's + posixninja's kernel exploit for iOS 4.2.7 untethered jailbreak on Verizon iPhone 4. However for iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak on all other iDevices (except iPad 2), Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 still rely on i0n1c's untethered exploit.

Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1
The procedure to jailbreak iOS 4.2.7 and iOS 4.3.2 on all supported iDevices is exactly similar to the previous release. Just download Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 from the link below and follow step-by-step guide here.

Download Links:

Download iTunes 10.2.2 for Windows
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 for Windows | MediaFire Mirror
Download iOS 4.2.7 for Verizon iPhone 4
Download iOS 4.3.2 IPSW for iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G & 1st-Gen iPad

Worth Checking Out:

Hind5 years, 3 months ago

I am having an iphone 4 .. factory unlocked … I was trying to update it to 4.3.5 from 4.3.3 when It gave me error 9 and since then it shows the connect to itunes screen I dunno how to fix it .. I really need help .. I just got it couple weeks ago and there is no apple service in Egypt
    http://pastebin.com/Ji8MPyy5 Thats my restore log
    I am on window vista
    thank u so much in advance .. I really wish u can help

That’s not an update. Your trying to downgrade your iPhone to a version which Apple doesn’t validate anymore. If you had got your iPhone with iOS 4.3.5 on it, you cannot do anything about it since you have no SHSH blobs saved for your device. SHSH blobs are necessary for your downgrades/restores. Read this about SHSH http://bit.ly/qWKCRX.

Edian5 years, 4 months ago

Hi I have an iPhone on Verizon(4.2.8) I did everything the guide said but I keep getting error 3194 when extracting the customized one from my ddesktop. I tried the hosts on notepad thing but it didnt have any to delete. I rebooted and unplugged and replugged my phone many times but I get the same error, any help is appreciated thanks.

If you dint have anything to delete in the first place, you then need to actually add in the gs.apple.com line into your hosts file (Read this http://bit.ly/qWKCRX) & then continue with the restore in a pwned DFU mode (Read this http://bit.ly/pioV9v) ONLY. Avoid using TU at any cost & if your restores still errros out at 3194, use iFaith v1.3 to save your current SHSH blob without fail like this http://bit.ly/qIa3E7.

jeleve5 years, 4 months ago

Thanks Paramod
    so it means my iphone 3gs is useless, and no hope to get work again?

I tried same steps in my friends’s laptop. It got successfully updated with custom made sn0wbreeze_iPhone 3GS-4.3.2.ipsw, after this it is not turning on even if i connect to itones i don’t see any itunes and usb cable logo. It seems to be dead?
    will it work, or no hope to get it back again?
    waiting for your kind response..

Read my previous comment once again & please do not use TU for your restores. I’m pretty sure that you used TU on your friend’s laptop as well to perform the restore. As long as you have any SHSH blobs saved locally by TU, just don’t use it.

jeleve5 years, 4 months ago

my iPhone was working fine, last night i connected to itones and i got option update, unluckily i updated to iOS 4.3
    when i turn it on it has shucked with itune, and USB cable logo. I tried to restore it with itones hopelessly it gives an error.
    i have not saved sHsHs blobs to downgrade it, could any one help me please, please
    is there any way to to fix it
    thanks in advance

Update: thanks for your kind effort
    i applied same instructions as mentioned above, while restoring my iphone 3gs with itone i get this error “The iPhone”iPhone”could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194).
    i tried to restore with this custom made ipsw file.
    sn0wbreeze_iPhone 3GS-4.3.2.ipsw

It definitely means that you no longer can restore to iOS 4.3.2 since you do not have an SHSH blob saved for it on Cydia. Do you remember what Cydia listed for you like this http://bit.ly/p07pX2 prior to this update?

mzdit5 years, 4 months ago

Hi sir
    thanks for your tutorial
    i do all step well but after every thing goes well in the end of it , it tell that it will automatically restart bur it doesn’t and the screen in iphone is black and nothing appear, please help me
    thanks

Seems like you have chosen the wrong bootrom while creating the IPSW for your iP3GS using Sn0wBreeze. Use iDetector from iH8Sn0w and check your bootrom version first.

Kenneth5 years, 4 months ago

I already tried ‘Just Boot tethered now’ on redsnow, it always just shows the pineapple icon then it goes blank again, right now i’m trying to update it to the official apple 4.3.4 to see if that will fix it..

Kenneth5 years, 4 months ago

i followed the steps that was there, to get my ipod out of the DFU Loop(Black Screen), still no luck, my ipod has been like this for at least more than 24 hours now.. mine is iPod touch 4g on 4.3.2.. i need help badly, right now i’m thinking about bringing it to the apple store..

Did you try using Redsn0w’s Just Boot Tethered Now option? That should kick your device out of the DFU loop.

mamamia5 years, 4 months ago

what is official carrier SIM and where can i get it?

The SIM that came locked with your iPhone when you bought it from the Apple Store. The original carrier network.

mamamia5 years, 4 months ago

Signal-bars issue,
    i had an issue on this prob b4,but then i restore my iphone..
    and now its stuck at the connect to itunes,and only for emergency call only…
    wat should i do, so, i can use my iphone again..
    and when i connect to itunes,it said: the simcard cannot be read,pls put a verified simcard.so now,i cant complete the restroration process…what shoul i do?
    mine is iphone 4

If your stuck at the Emergency Call screen, all you need to do is pop in your official carrier SIM that came locked with your iPhone and connect it to iTunes. It’ll then officially activate your iPhone with Apple and will eventually skip the Emergency Call screen.

slorak5 years, 5 months ago

I am using sn0breeze 2.6.1 to jailbreak my iphone 3GS version 4.3.2. I go through the steps to create the custom IPSW however it never actually saves the file to my desktop. Am I doing something wrong?

Firmware on phone is 05.16.02

All the steps seem to work and I get the message that the phone is in a PWNED DFU state but when I go to Itunes and left click to browse for the custom IPSW file it simply isn’t there…

I am using windows 7 64 bit for my computer. Any help is appreciated.

Well that’s weird. No matter from any location you execute SB, your IPSW does end up right onto your desktop. It looks like a system specific problem that your facing. What I would suggest you is to try cooking your custom IPSW on a different PC. It should work fine then.

Ish5 years, 5 months ago

Hi, I have an iPhone 3GS, 05.11.07, running on ios 3.1.2, jailbroken with Blackra1n and unlocked with Blacksnow.

I wanted to update to 4.3.3 so I downloaded snowbreeze 2.7, the required ipsw and iTunes 10.3. Got through the snowbreeze jailbreaking process, got a custom ipsw file sn0wbreeze_iPhone 3GS-4.3.3 and then proceeded to using iTunes to restore. Got through that too, snowbreeze logo and completed bar showing ios installed. After that got the message that I should keep my phone connected and that it would restart. But after restart, it goes to recovery mode. So I tried restore again but now iTunes shows error 1600. Done the whole cycle twice. I think I’m stuck in the recovery loop. Please help! My iphone screen is blank or rather black, almost like it won’t power on.

Follow the steps mentioned here http://bit.ly/kD7saY to get yourself out of the 1600 error. :)

Ish5 years, 5 months ago

Thanks but the problem is that after restoring the custom ipsw my phone seems to go into normal DFU mode after restaring and iTunes detects it in recovery mode! Any suggestions?

Re-jailbreak your iPhone with Redsn0wRC16. Follow this: http://bit.ly/kPhfh0. (Substiture 4.3.3 IPSW with your current iOS IPSW file and continue w/o ticking any of the options.)

virtualist5 years, 6 months ago

Iphone for 32gb at&t white 4.3.2 tryina fix with snowbreeze gettign 3194 error even after removing host file and trying several variant. What could possibly be wrong i’m getting frustrated already

Error 3194 occurs because Apple has stopped signing the FW for the iOS version your trying to restore to. Make sure you have your SHSH files saved via Cydia for the iOS version your want to restore to. If saved, confirm that iTunes points to the Cydia address via the hosts file to start the restore. If you havent saved it, no worries, you can use iH8sn0w’s iFaith to restore to the version of your choice by following this guide http://bit.ly/jxPlvp. Your restore will not fail. Good luck. :)

mambang5 years, 6 months ago

hi..

I had jailbroken my iphone ios 4.3.3 using snowbreeze 2.7.1, and after finish restored my phone had no service…what should i do?

Are you relying on an Unlock? If you are, then you must also install Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 from Cydia to unlock your iPhone. You can follow this self-explanatory guide to help you with the unlock http://bit.ly/lAcuoN. Good luck. :)

mambang5 years, 6 months ago

When I start restore my Iphone4 with sn0wbreeze_iPhone 4-4.3.2.ipsw, there is an error “The iphone cannot be restored, An unknown error occured (3194)”.

How to solve this problem?

You need SHSH blobs of iOS 4.3.2 to restore your iDevice. If you do not have SHSH blobs saved in Cydia, restore iOS 4.3.3 IPSW instead (Do not require SHSH blobs)

mambang5 years, 6 months ago

thank you.. :)

HaCv65 years, 6 months ago

iPhone 3gs version 4.3.2 baseband 5.16.02
    Wolverine,
    I followed your guide but when I try restoring with iTunes I kept getting error 1604 however I know my usb ports are in good working condition. Attempted to restore on two good working computers but I continue to get the error. Please help.

To fix 1604, you not only need to have working USB ports but also your iPhone should be in Pwned DFU mode. Use iREB to put your iPhone into Pwned DFU mode. This will definitely fix the error.

bados5 years, 6 months ago

Also i noticed that for every reboot (restart) of the iPhone4 you must follow again the full procedure (gevey unlock)from the beginning. Is that correct ?

Is there any other procedure to unlock my iPhone (that is already jailbreaked) with out using the gevey SIM interposer ? The iPhone has iOS 4.3.2 and baseband modem firmware 04.10.01.

Best Regards
    John

Yes, you must re-do the whole unlock procedure unless you have Gevey Pro Plus http://bit.ly/myHRhP
      No, there is no way to unlock iPhone 4 baseband 04.10.01 without Gevey SIM. However, iPhone Dev-Team is working on NCK unlock method which will not become reality anytime soon http://bit.ly/hz5kNi

Bados5 years, 6 months ago

Hi

Finally I managed to unlock my iphone4 with a geway card.

The question that I have now is the following:

After the unlock process, can I use again my original sim-tray with only my original sim card,or do I have to use always the geway sim-tray with the customized sim card and of caurse my original sim card.

Best regards
    John

You must keep Gevey SIM interposer in your iPhone 4 all the time to stay unlocked.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

Thanks.

After what…..7th attempt? It actually did work. Thanks a lot, tho It didn’t help me Since all my attempts were to get my iPhone 4G to get unlocked, but there isn’t any 4.10.01 for 4.3.3 unlocker.

Have to wait then. Again, I really appreaciate your help. If not you, I’d sell this thing back.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

I’ve tried to put stock 4.3.3, but then i got 1013 error. Jesus H Christ did I actually brick my iPhone 4? God…

Remove everything from your Windows or Mac HOSTS file and restart your PC. Then try to restore your iPhone. No its not bricked, its perfectly normal.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

Tried doing with 4.3.3, still get error 37. Meh, I guess I’m too stupid for this.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

P.S.: Yes, I did try fix recovery and it didn’t help.

Fix recovery will never EVER cure error 37. It is for error 1013, 1014 and 1015

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

I just tried to restore custom IPSW, and now i get error 37. Any idea on fixing it?

Error 37 means custom IPSW created with damaged bundle file. Why are you still restoring iOS 4.3.2 (Buggy release) while iOS 4.3.3 is already out? Use Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3 http://bit.ly/k5I7Qu or PwnageTool 4.3.3.1 http://bit.ly/jMpbKR to create iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW and restore it on your iDevice to get full untethered jailbreak.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

Oh god, what? 4.3.3 got released?

Now I feel even more stupid than usual. Please wait, trying to work out with 4.3.3

Will notify of results later.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

Need help with this.

After doing all steps in jailbreaking, up to doing recovery in iTunes, everything was fine, untill the end of process. After waiting 5 minutes, nothing to iPhone 4 happened. It couldn’t even start up.

Please help, I just bought it in Finland for 250 euros but I live in Estonia, so pretty much jailbreaking for me is mandatory.

DarkRaven525 years, 6 months ago

Maybe if it’s the cause, but I didn’t save SHSH files since I saw it over the google after I started jailbreaking. If that’s the case, how can I restore them, or what should I do then?

Means your iPhone 4 (GSM) got stuck in recovery mode after restoring iOS 4.3.2 custom IPSW? You got iOS 4.3.2 SHSH blobs? Have you tried fix recovery for iOS 4.3.x? http://bit.ly/k3zzIx

Update: If you do not have SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.2, just restore iOS 4.3.3 stock or custom IPSW (Depends if you rely on an unlock or not)

Bados5 years, 6 months ago

Finally

i managed to jailbreak it. Now i’m waiting for Gevey card to unlock it

Thank you!

Best Regards
    John

Me too! I am also waiting for my Gevey Pro to ship :)

Bados5 years, 6 months ago

I suppose geway card will not have problem with 4.3.3
    because from the site I bought It is said that is for 4.3.2

Here is the site I bought it http://bit.ly/kWU2qP

I have unlocked my iPhone 4 baseband 03.10.01 on iOS 4.3.3 using Gevey SIM. It was jailbroken on iOS 4.3.3 using PwnageTool 4.3.3.1 and later activated using SAM.

Bados5 years, 6 months ago

Thanks for your answer.

The guide mentions about 4.3.3 but I suppose that for 4.3.2 is the same procedure.
    From what I red, first you jailbreak the stock ios with the redsn0w and then load it with iTunes to the iPhone.

I worry about iTunes because at the last step of activation .

Correct me if am I wrong in the above

In any case I will inform you about the result

Best Regards
    John

Why you are restoring iOS 4.3.2 when iOS 4.3.3 is already out? To restore iOS 4.3.2, you need SHSH blobs.

Bados5 years, 6 months ago

Can I jailbraik the iphone4 with redsn0w without Gewey card?
    Can you point me the jailbreak process ?
    How can I handle the fact that I my phone is not activated yet?

Best Regards

Can I jailbraik the iphone4 with redsn0w without Gewey card? Of-course YES
      Can you point me the jailbreak process? Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC16 from here http://bit.ly/iHqdFZ and follow this guide http://bit.ly/lAi8at
      How can I handle the fact that I my phone is not activated yet? Redsn0w will hacktivate your iPhone. Do not worry about that.

Bados5 years, 6 months ago

Hi

iOS 4.3.2 and baseband modem 04.10.01

For the jailbreaking do I have to wait first Gevey card ?

Best Regards
    John

Nops, for unlocking you must wait for Gevey to ship. You can not unlock iPhone 4 baseband 04.10.01 bb using Ultrasn0w 1.2.3. You can use Redsn0w 0.9.6RC16 to jailbreak.

Bados5 years, 7 months ago

One thing that is different for me is that I bought a brand new iPhone
    that is not yet activated.
    Do I have first to activate it?

And if yes how I can do that, because in iTunes I have the message
    “you do not have a valid sim card or not supported sim card” and the
    iPhone remains in its original unactivated mode.

Best Regards
    John

If you do not official carrier SIM, you need to jailbreak it first. Jailbreaking your iPhone will hacktivate it as well. Hacktivation allows you to activate your iPhone without using official carrier SIM. You need to tell me your firmware and current baseband so that i may guide you better how you can hacktivate your iPhone.

Bados5 years, 7 months ago

Hi
    Thanks for answer.
    I ordered a geway card.

Do you know for the unlocking process I must have also a sim of the
    original carrier or not?

Bados5 years, 7 months ago

Hi

thanks for your last answer

But the question now is: is there an unlock available for iOS 4.3.3 stock IPSW ?

Because my final objective is to unlock my iPhone4.

If yes could you point me a url to unlock it in iOS 4.3.3 ?

Best Regards
    John

Is there an unlock available for iOS 4.3.3 stock IPSW? It depends on your current baseband version http://bit.ly/95CX7y
      If your baseband is unlockable, you can use Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 to unlock your iPhone http://bit.ly/itMs7o

Bados5 years, 7 months ago

Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 in url http://bit.ly/itMs7o
        says that my baseband version 04.10.01 is not supported for the unlocking, so how can i proceed to unlock my iphone4 ?

I am thinking if there is a way to change (upgrade/downgrade) my baseband version from 04.10.01 to another one that is supported in the unlocking process. Another solution ?

Any help would be appreciated

Best Regards

Naoticon5 years, 7 months ago

I’ve followed your instructions step by step, but I keep getting error 37 at the very end of restore, when it verifies the restore. Let me set up what I did: Used sn0wbreeze to make a custom IPSW by going to expert->general->check all boxes->next->build IPSW. I then pwned my iDevice with IReb, ran tiny umbrella’s TSS server, shift+restore to custom IPSW in iTunes, got to the end, and then got error 37. By the way it’s an iPod touch 4th generation.

De-select custom boot logo option and hopefully you won’t see this error again!

Bados5 years, 7 months ago

Hi

i solved the problem with TinyUmbrella but unfortunately I didn’t find any SHSH for my iPhone4.

i started TSS Server when i try to restore the custom IPSW and then it seems to bypassed the error 3194 but now i have the error 1604.

I tried with iREB s/w for iOS 4.3.2 and after the final step i tried to restore again the custom ipsw.

But now i have the error “the iphone could not be restored because the firmware is not compatible”.

Do you know what am i doing wrong ?

Any ideas ?

P.S. I have the baseband modem version 04.10.01

bados5 years, 7 months ago

Hi thanks for your answer

Unfortunately when i run TinyUmbrella i have the following message logs and the program didn’t start.

Do you know what happens ?

Best Regards
    John

Make sure you have latest version of JDK and JRE installed on your PC.

bados5 years, 7 months ago

Hi Thanks for your answer.

i solved the above problem, with your help and now have the well known case of error 3194.

I tried the tip with hosts file, but with no success (i have Windows 7 version in the PC), and now i will try the tip with TinyUbrella program (version 4.33).

I will let you know later with the results.

Is the above thought correct, or there is another technical solution more quick in the above problem ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
    John

Yup. You need iOS 4.2.7 SHSH blobs as iOS 4.2.8 is already out. Give TinyUmbrella a try and see if you have iOS 4.2.7 SHSH blobs on Cydia server or not.

bados5 years, 7 months ago

Hi

with a locked version of iphone 4, how can we upload a customized ipsw version of iOS 4.3.2, in order to jailbreak it ?

it seems not to be possible, through iTunes, because we got the message “invalid or not supported SIM” and no have the option to restore a iOS version.

Jakelaser10805 years, 7 months ago

Hey it’s me again. The kid who said that he had a problem with the 4.3.2 jailbreak on his ipt4 because it always got stuck on the apple logo. You originally said that it was a problem with the reds ow or snowbreeze jailbreaks and that I should wait for them to release another jailbreak like greenpoison for them to fix this problem because you reported it. Did they ever come out with a fix for the jailbreak on ipt4? If you figured it out. Please let me know thanks

ryan muz5 years, 7 months ago

i was upgrading and restoring iphone because i was having Signal problem and wifi issues. for wifi i tried freezer method it worked for sometime and then dies down so i reflowed it my self and it worked like a charm for a month or so and then again my iphone3g was not picking up wifi signals…. and signalstrength was very low and mostly i wil get NO SIGNAL. the state is same even after restoring to ios 4.1 and unlocking it.. i was wondering if it can work with iOS 3.1.3 or its a hardware problem and i have to replace antenna and WIFI Chip.. do reply

Dial *3001#12345#* from your iPhone and tell me the signal strength in dBs?

Vidur5 years, 7 months ago

Hey what does SAM do…. I mean what’d does activating through SAM after jailbreaking do…

Read the first paragraph here http://bit.ly/i7ceCI What SAM actually do is that it tricks iTunes to generate legitimate activation packets for your iPhone which help you to bypass the emergency call screen. This process also improves your battery life and enables Push Notifications on your iPhone.

Stephan5 years, 7 months ago