Here is a quick tip for those who want to apply Instagram filters to their photos without posting them to your Instagram feed. For those who don't know, Instagram is a free iPhone app which allows you to apply different filters to your photos in your iPhone photo albums, thus allowing you to share your photos with friends in a more beautiful, fast and fun way. The only issue with Instagram is that you must post your photo to Instagram feed atleast once to save the filtered version in your photo-album.
So, how to save a filtered photo from Instagram to your photo-album without sharing it with others? It is very easy, just these follow simple steps below:
- Launch Instagram app.
- Tap on the Share button at the bottom-bar.
- Either select a photo from your photo library or capture a new photo from camera.
- Crop it to appropriate size and tap on the Next button.
- As soon as you will hit the Next button, you will see a small spinner in the status-bar.
- Wait while the spinner disappears. Once done, exit Instagram app by pressing the Home button.
- Open your Photos app and voila you can see the filtered photo in your camera roll :D
- Open Instagram app again and hit the Back button.
If you have got any cool Instagram tip worth sharing, do share it in the comments section below.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback