Soon after releasing iPad 2, Apple has just pushed iTunes 10.2 update to Windows and Mac OS X users. iTunes 10.2 comes with an improved home sharing feature which allows you to play iTunes libraries on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running iOS 4.3. Along with official iOS 4.3 support, iTunes 10.2 is a must to sync iPad 2 with your PC or Mac.
What's new in iTunes 10.2
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
- Improved Home Sharing. Browse and play from your iTunes libraries with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
In-order to install iTunes 10.2 and sync iPad 2 with your computer, you must meet the following requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista (32/64-bit) and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- 200MB of available disk space
- QuickTime 7.6.6 or later
- Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.1.1 or later
Mac OS X Requirements:
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 support
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5.8 or above
- iTunes store account
- Internet access
You can either use Apple Software Update package installed on your computer to update to iTunes 10.2 or use the direct download links below to install it manually:Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback