Most of you already know that Ultrasn0w unlock was broken in iOS 4.3 due to ASLR security feature by Apple. Now that iH8sn0w has fixed Ultrasn0w on iOS 4.3 by releasing Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4, you can unlock your iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3. Just download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4 from here and follow this guide to jailbreak your iPhone using iOS 4.3 using custom IPSW. Once you have successfully jailbroken your iPhone on iOS 4.3, use the guide below to unlock it through Ultrasn0w 1.2.
- iPhone OS 3.0 ~ 04.26.08 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.1 ~ 05.11.07 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.1.2 ~ 05.11.07 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.1.3 ~ 05.12.01 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.0 ~ 05.13.04 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.1 ~ 01.59.00 ~ iPhone 4
- iOS 4.0.1 ~ 05.13.04 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.0.1 ~ 01.59.00 ~ iPhone 4
- iOS 4.0.2 ~ 05.13.04 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.0.2 ~ 01.59.00 ~ iPhone 4
- iOS 4.1 ~ 05.14.02 via 06.15.00 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.2 ~ 05.15.04 via 06.15.00 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.2.1 ~ 05.15.04 via 06.15.00 ~ iPhone 3GS
- iOS 4.3 ~ 05.16.01 via 06.15.00 ~ iPhone 3GS [How-To]
- iOS 4.1 ~ 02.10.04 ~ iPhone 4
- iOS 4.2 ~ 03.10.01 ~ iPhone 4
- iOS 4.2.1 ~ 03.10.01 ~ iPhone 4
- iOS 4.3 ~ 04.10.01 ~ iPhone 4
NOTE: To unlock iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.3 with baseband 05.14.02 or 05.15.04, you must first upgrade it to iPad baseband 06.15.00. To upgrade your baseband to 06.15.00, you can either use PwnageTool 4.1.3 or Redsn0w 0.9.6b5 (Recommended).
Steps to Unlock iPhone 3GS Running iOS 4.3 Using Ultrasn0w 1.2:
- Open Cydia app on your jailbroken iPhone.
- Tap on the Manage tab at the bottom followed by a tap on Sources section.
- Tap on the Edit button on the top-right corner followed by a tap on Add button at the top-left corner of Cydia. Enter http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com as Cydia/APT URL and click on the Add Source button.
- Now wait while Cydia downloads and updates its repository list.
- Once you are done with adding Ultrasn0w repo, tap on the Search tab at the bottom and type Ultrasn0w in the search field.
- Tap on Install button on the top-right to install Ultrasn0w unlock on your device.
- Reboot your iPhone once Ultrasn0w installation is complete.