iH8sn0w (@iH8sn0w) has just released Sn0wbreeze 2.4b1 which can jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 on iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G and 1st-Gen iPad. Those iPhone 3GS users who can not use Ultrasn0w 1.2 to unlock their iPhone can now upgrade their basebands to iPad baseband 06.15.00 using Sn0wbreeze 2.4b1. Except iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom), it is a tethered jailbreak for all iDevices.
- iPhone 4 » Tethered
- iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom) » Untethered
- iPhone 3GS (New Bootrom) » Tethered
- iPod Touch 4G » Tethered
- iPod Touch 3G » Tethered
- 1st-Gen iPad » Tethered
- Ultrasn0w now works for the following basebands:
- Ultrasn0w is NOT compatible with the folllowing basebands!
- iOS 4.3.1 is now supported.
- iPhone 3GS users can upgrade to 06.15.00 baseband now under Unlocks section in Expert.
- Upgrading your iPhone 3GS baseband to the 06.15.00 iPad baseband hack to unlock MAY cause you to lose your GPS!
(01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00)
(02.10.04 / 03.10.01 / 04.10.01 / 05.14.02 / 05.15.04)
Ultrasn0w, MobileSubstrate and Cydia is fully working. In order to use Cydia and other jailbreak functions, you must boot your iDevice using iBooty tool. If you are on Mac, you can use PwnageTool bundles to jailbreak your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G & iPad on iOS 4.3.1.
Update#1: How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad with Sn0wbreeze 2.4b1?
Update#2: Unlock iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.3.1 with Ultrasn0w 1.2
Update#3: Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 on Windows Using Sn0wbreeze 2.5 [Untethered]