As promised, iH8sn0w has released the 2nd beta of Sn0wbreeze 2.3 which now adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings app. Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 also fixes various iBooty bugs, broken MobileSubstrate on iOS 4.3 and Waiting for iBSS issue which was mainly experienced by iPod Touch 4G/3G users. A new iREB option has been added to the menu-bar of Sn0wbreeze tool which now helps you to put your iDevice in Pwned DFU Mode to bypass all 16xx errors during custom IPSW restore through iTunes.
- iPhone 4 [Tethered]
- iPhone 3GS (New Bootrom) [Tethered]
- iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom) [Untethered]
- iPod Touch 4G [Tethered]
- iPod Touch 3G [Tethered]
- iPad (1st-Gen) [Tethered]
- iPad 2 [Not Supported]
- Apple TV 2G [Not Supported]
Official Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 Changelog:
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings app.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within Sn0wbreeze.
- Ultrasn0w is STILL broken! Unlockers STAY AWAY!
Please note that except iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom), it will be tethered jailbreak for all supported iDevices. So you have to use iH8sn0w's iBooty software to boot up your iDevice into a tethered jailbroken state on every restart. The procedure to jailbreak iOS 4.3 final on iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G and iPad is exactly similar to Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1. Just download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 from the link below and follow step-by-step guide here to jailbreak iOS 4.3 on your iDevice.
Update#1: Download iBooty 2.1 to Fix Waiting for iBSS Issue on iPod Touch 4G/3G
Update#2: Download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b3 to Fix iPod Touch 4G iBooty Issues
Update#3: Ultrasn0w Fix for iOS 4.3 to Unlock iPhone 4/3GS Available via Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4