SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module) has been updated to fix the Stockification Failure error on all those iDevice which are jailbroken on iOS 4.3 or iOS 4.3.1 using Sn0wbreeze 2.3b4, Sn0wbreeze 2.4b1 or PwnageTool bundles. For those who don't know, SAM allows you to officially activate your iPhone without official carrier SIM. SAM not only allows you to fix the battery drainage issues but also enables Push Notifications and fixes "Cannot connect to YouTube" error.
Official update via SAM developer (@SBingner):
Steps to Install SAM on iPhone 4/3GS Jailbroken on iOS 4.3 & iOS 4.3.1:
Just follow the step-by-step guide below to install SAM on your iPhone 4/3GS jailbroken on iOS 4.3 or iOS 4.3.1:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
- Tap on the Manage tab at the bottom of Cydia.
- Tap on the Sources section. Now tap on the Edit button on the top-right and then tap on the Add button on the top-left. Enter http://repo.bingner.com as Cydia/APT URL and click on Add Source button.
- Now wait while Cydia updates your sources list.
- Once done, click on the Search tab at the bottom of Cydia and enter SAM in search filed.
- Select SAM from the search results and click on the Install button on the top-right to install SAM.
- Once installation is complete, click on the Restart Springboard button and follow this guide to activate your iPhone officially using SAM.
Note: DO NOT install SAM from any other repo as all repos have hosted old version of SAM which will result in Stockification Failure error. Still if you are willing to install SAM from any other repo, make sure that SAM v0.1.11-1. Also before installing SAM, make sure your Cydia is upgraded to v1.1. The above procedure to install SAM is valid for iPhone 4/3GS/3G running iOS 4.0, iOS 4.1, iOS 4.2.1, iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.3.1. I have tested it myself on my iPhone 4 jailbroken on iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.3.1.
UPDATE#1: Download SAM to Activate iPhone 4/3GS Officially on iOS 4.3.2
UPDATE#2: Download SAM to Activate iPhone 4/3GS Officially on iOS 4.3.3
UPDATE#3: Push Notifications Not Working on iOS 4.3.x After Using SAM? [How To Fix]
UPDATE#4: Fix SAM Error - SIM Card Not Does Not Appear to be Supported