Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

After jailbreaking iOS 4.3.1 on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with PwnageTool bundles, you can install Installous to try cracked iPhone apps on your jailbroken iDevice. To sync these cracked apps with iTunes, you must install AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 otherwise iTunes will delete all those cracked apps while syncing your iDevice with your PC or Mac. AppSync will patch the MobileInstallation file on your iDevice which allows you to install cracked apps on it and tricks iTunes to think that your apps are legitimately purchased from App Store.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Hackulous is now officially DEAD, so you won't be able to download AppSync from the repository anymore. As an alternative, you can use other Cydia repos to download AppSync from: (2011 Best Cydia Sources, 2012 Best Cydia Sources, 2013 Best Cydia Sources)

Steps to Install AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 Through Cydia:

1. Open Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
  2. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 1 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

3. Tap on the Manage tab at bottom and then tap on Sources section.
  4. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 2 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

5. Tap on Edit button on the top-right and then tap on Add button on the top-left. Enter http://cydia.hackulo.us as Cydia/APT URL and click on Add Source button.
  6. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 3 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

7. Wait while Cydia adds Hackulo.us repo and reloads its data.
  8. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 4 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

9. Once done, tap on the Search tab at the bottom and type AppSync for OS 4.0+ in the search field.
  10. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 5 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

11. Click on Install button on the top-right to install AppSync app.
  12. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 6 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

13. Wait while Cydia downloads and installs AppSync on your iDevice.
  14. AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 7 Download AppSync for iOS 4.3.1 to Install Cracked Apps on iOS 4.3.1

15. Thats it. Feel free to try as many premium apps you want on your iDevice.

If for some reason, you can't add Hackulo.us repo, just download AppSync for 4.0+ DEB file from here and use this guide to install AppSync DEB to your iDevice manually. Similarly download Installous 4 DEB file from here and use the same guide to install it manually without SSH'ing into your iDevice.

Also Be Sure to Read:

Hector1 year, 8 months ago

The link for download appsync is down, exists another link for download thanks.

Patrick Gumban1 year, 8 months ago

Don’t bother, Installous and AppSync is no more since Hackulous repo has been taken down!

harsh2 years, 12 months ago

there are many errors while downloading app sync
    there are 2 errors
    and i think thats the reason
    can we install apps from instalous without app sync ?

You need to retry the same download some other time. Its probably an issue caused by packet drops in your internet connection.
      I believe you cannot because AppSync is a dependency for Installous to work though you can still install AppSync separately w/o Installous.

harsh2 years, 12 months ago

when i am downloading app sync it says complete but i am not able to use it
    every time i try installing cracked applications
    it sayes
    invalid IPA

Instead, download the IPA directly onto your desktop itself & sync them back into your iDevice via iTunes. Its much easier & faster.

Thugboi_212 years, 5 months ago

how to download ipa directly to my desktop do u have direct site for that matter..

Pesmerga2 years, 5 months ago

Check out apptrackr.org :)

dmor3 years, 1 month ago

I jailbroke my iphone and downloaded a bunch of apps from installous and i also downloaded appsync. I just downloaded four apps from the internet on my PC that I would like to transfer over to my iPhone4, but whenever I try to put the four apps on my iphone it wants to delete the 14 apps I downloaded from installous in the process. I tried the “transfer purchases from iphone” option but it doesnt actually transfer the 14 installous downloaded apps to my computer. Can anyone help me out?

Have you authorized your computer using iTunes? Also, make sure that those 14 apps are available in your iTunes Apps library before you sync with the new one & that they are tick marked while syncing. Transfer Purchases should be able to get them onto your library as well. If AppSync is already installed on your iPhone then everything should work just fine after this.

Jess3 years, 1 month ago

I tried to install Appsync but I cant find it on Cydia…I recently jailbroke my ipod through redsn0w for 4.3.4… what can I dooo? I’m a little desperate, thank youuuu!!!!

Ochai3 years, 1 month ago

(0xE8008001) i am getting this error and when i try to sync applications it will ask me for an apple ID and password which i do not have :(

You need to install Appsync prior to syncing jailbroken apps onto your device via iTunes. Also, if you don’t have an Apple ID and password, simply create on for yourselves. Its free afterall.

Albert3 years, 4 months ago

hi, i am just jailbreaking my iPod (4.3.1) with RedSn0w. i got some cracked app in my itunes but when i’m syncing it, it occured errors. What should i do? i got cydia on my iPod. i really want to install cracked app into my iPod

After jailbreaking your iPod, you must install AppSync using the above procedure in article. Also tell me what error you are getting?

nodman3 years, 5 months ago

thank’s you really helped me

Darksett3 years, 5 months ago

Hi. Installed installous 4 and appsync 4.3.2, on ipad 1 4.3.1. Itunes keep erasing the apps i download. Help

Darksett3 years, 5 months ago

Appsync 4.0+. By the way I installed the multitouch by the diskaid and plist editor. Is this why??

Use this guide http://bit.ly/dStEiq

DarkSeTT3 years, 5 months ago

Hi, thats exactly what I did. Thnx a lot for the help!!

john2 years, 8 months ago

hi can u give me a copy of ur jailbreak apps,having problem jaibreakin gmy itouch 4.3.1 version,thnks in adnvace,its a big helo for me

Gonzalo3 years, 5 months ago

I noticed that, it was exactly that the issue!
    Thanks!

Gonzalo3 years, 5 months ago

Hei
    I did what you said and then, when iam trying to install appsync 4+ i get some error like:
    installing appsync for 4.0+
    preparing appsync for 4.0+

trying overwrite usr//bn/ which is also in package appsync (eroor)
    sub process /usr/bin/ dkpg an error code (1)..

and stop..

what shoud i do?

thanks in advance±

You have already installed some AppSync from another repo. First remove it and then install again from Hackulous repo!

Kuba3 years, 5 months ago

Hi i made tethered JB on my ipad 4.3.1 by snowbreez open cydia —> add hackulo –> instal appsync 4.0 + and its looks like there is no appsync, i cant instal apps, i cant instal instalous can u help me somehow ?

Eng is my 2ng lng but i hope youll understand

Make sure to update your Cydia when you run it for the first time. Also when Cydia is updated, do reboot your iPhone using iBooty tool.

Tomatoezzz3 years, 5 months ago

Hallo, i have the same problem like Kuba. I cannot find my appsync 4.0 +, or maybe you know where I can find it after Installation?

Go to Cydia -> Changes (Tab at the bottom) and click on the Refresh button at the top-left.

Sasha3 years, 5 months ago