Get Gevey SIM to Unlock iPhone 4 for U.S. $48.80 $23.80 [3% Discount for Jaxov Fans]

Those who do not want to buy Gevey SIM for U.S. $70 from ApplenBerry, can now buy Gevey SIM interposer for only U.S. $53.80 $23.80. Unlike ApplenBerry, who ship Gevey SIM in 38 countries only, MyDalle ships Gevey SIM worldwide with over 12 shipping methods which include DHL, EMS, FEDEX & MEEXP.

Buy Gevey SIM Get Gevey SIM to Unlock iPhone 4 for U.S. <del>$48.80</del> $23.80 [3% Discount for Jaxov Fans]

Firmware Supported:

Payment methods:

1. Paypal
  2. Western Union
  3. Discount Coupon
  4. Reward Points

Shipping Methods:

All shipping methods below support tracking of your product. Due to some customs reason, DHL and CNFEDEX service is not available in Brazil, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Greece.

1. Singapore Post
  2. Bulk Registered Air Mail for Hongkong Post
  3. SWBRAM
  4. China Post (Registered)
  5. WWRAM
  6. CNAP
  7. MEEXP
  8. EMS
  9. DHL Express
  10. Speedpost for Hongkong post
  11. UPS in China
  12. UPS in Hongkong
  13. FEDEX IP Service in China

Coupon Code:

By using the coupon code below, all Jaxov fans will get 3% discount on Gevey SIM price:
Coupon Code: Jaxov.com&mydalle.com

Jaxov.com Coupon Code Get Gevey SIM to Unlock iPhone 4 for U.S. <del>$48.80</del> $23.80 [3% Discount for Jaxov Fans]

Where & How to Buy?

Inorder to use the above coupon code for discount, you must use THIS LINK to buy Gevey SIM.

Things You Need to Know Before Buying Gevey SIM

As Gevey SIM requests a TMSI for your connection by calling 112 emergency number, so make sure your network handles 112 calls properly according to the GSM standard. Losing battery power of iPhone, losing signal reception for an extended period of time or moving to another PLMN means you have to redo the whole unlock procedure again. Gevey SIM interposer do not harm your iPhone in anyway and have no battery drainage issues.

UPDATE#1: Gevey SIM Pro: Faster IC, No Need to Cut SIM, Support Multiple Carriers
UPDATE#2: Gevey Pro vs Gevey SIM [Hands-on]

PCLapTech3 years, 2 months ago

Guys stay away from http://www.iphone-Unlocker-Pro.com this. I lost my $24.99 to unlock my IPHONE4 nothing worked.

sikvdila3 years, 6 months ago

I checked ApplenBerry store and found new GEVEY Ultra which have new features:

•No Need to Dial 112
    •Minor bug Fix
    •Compatible with more Sim

In my country we haven’t 112 emergency call so can i activate my iPhone 4 or not?

Also can I activate iPhone 4 if phone have Bad ESN (Cannot be activated with Verizon or At&T).

You can definitely use the Gevey Ultra in your country and use your iPhone. For official activation, you’ll need to use SAM which comes later.
      A bad ESN simply means the phone is locked or for some other reason you CAN NOT get it activated. Call the carrier of the phone and ask them can they run a check on the ESN of that phone and they will tell you why the ESN is bad. It depends whether they’ll allow you to remain activated or not.

sikvdila3 years, 6 months ago

I live in east Europe so I don’t need Verizon or At&T activation. I interested if iPhone 4 have bad ESN can I activate iPhone 4 using GEVEY Ultra. as I said there isn’t 112 emergency call.

Ofcourse the Gevey Ultra has the 112 dialing. The only difference is that you need not do it manually. The Gevey will take care of that part for you, but it still need to dial 112 at the background to get you a signal. And as I had mentioned earlier, it depends on your carrier whether you’ll be able to activate your iP4 to make calls. And by carrier I mean your European n/w that you’ll try to use with your iP4.
          If in case Apple has blocked your iP4, then there’s no way to get your iP4 activated even with the Gevey.

sukhbira3 years, 8 months ago

When i dial a sweet lady asks how may i help u? hahahahaha

Actually now i have bought Gevey SIM myself, i can assure you don’t need to call 112 for more than 2 seconds. Just count 2 and drop the call. It works :D Read more details here http://bit.ly/f2n5VU

Ahmed ElSoueni3 years, 8 months ago

When i dial 112 i get call ended what should i do??

Proves Gevey won’t work in your country!

samer kar3 years, 7 months ago

in live in ivory coast, the 112 number does not exist for an emergency call if you call this number the call wil be ended automatically but you dont to cotact this number dial 112 for two or three second then end the call and check the step-by-step to activate it and it will work.

I think in Ahmed’s case, dialing 112 instantly drops the call. This do not allow your iPhone to obtain a TMSI from your network.

samer kar3 years, 7 months ago

Or he should change the sim carrier and try again i think that will work because not all carrier work with gevey sim…

Gevey Pro is coming with support for more carriers. I have already ordered one!