Unlock for iPhone 4 02.10.04, 03.10.01 & 04.10.01 Baseband is Almost Ready!

Good news for those who are eagerly waiting to unlock their iPhone 4 with baseband 02.10.04, 03.10.01 or 04.10.01. Vincent, who happens to be the admin of TheiPhoneWiki, just confirmed that the unlock for all iPhone 4 basebands equal and above 02.10.04 is almost complete. It means that the upcoming version of Ultrasn0w will be able to unlock iPhone 4 baseband 02.10.04, 03.10.01 & 04.10.01.

Below are some updates by Vincent (@veeence):
Veeence on iPhone 4 Unlock
Veeence on iPhone 4 Unlock
Veeence on iPhone 4 Unlock [via Tweet, Tweet, Tweet]
Vincent further confirmed that the unlock tool will be out when Apple will release the final version of iOS 4.3. Apple released the 1st beta of iOS 4.3 on 12th January, 2nd beta on 19th January and 3rd beta on 4th February, 2011. According to MacStories, they got a tip from a reliable source that Apple will release iOS 4.3 final on February 14th at 10 AM PST. According to MuscleNerd's official statement on iPhone 4 unlock, they are not going to release the unlock until Apple releases iOS 4.3 final publicly.

From the above speculations, we can guess that all those who are waiting to unlock their iPhone 4 will get it on 14th February, 2011. We hope that iPhone Dev-Team will also keep its promise and will spread love by releasing unlock on the Valentine's Day.

Update#1: Apple Releases iOS 4.3 Final for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Update#2: Unlock for iPhone 4 02.10.04, 03.10.01 Baseband Delayed :(
Update#3: iPhone 4 02.10.04, 03.10.01 Baseband Unlock is SIM Dependent

Kenny5 years, 9 months ago

So where the hell is this mythical unlock at?
    I’ve literally had my iPhone 4 just sittinge in it’s box still ever since I got it in December…

BenPJohnson5 years, 9 months ago

Hackers are now working on new a “NCK Brute Force” method to unlock iPhone 4 :S See the update at the end of post!

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

Apple released a new product. iPu55y. It is sold in Hustler Boutique stores. You can only f*ck it in the states. It is running on a complex iOS sofware and baseband, and there is no unlock for it. So if you want to use anywhere except U.S. you’re sh!t out of luck! :) Bahahahaha…

Kenny Tran5 years, 9 months ago

Just 3 more days left, let us see how many of these rumors are going to be just shot down one by one, haha.

delta5 years, 9 months ago

its very tiring and frustating , i bought it in usa but am working in china ,,, we have already waited so long and still waiting…. sometimes i feel like someone would have been responsible for but fact is noone. we can blame only and only apple… but what can one do if there is no real option other than iphone…… just wish iphone wouldnt have been produced by money sucking apple…….love apple products but hate apple

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

We might hate the Apple representatives, but Macintosh family loves the sh!t out of us for making them rich, and buying all the Apple products. Including the new iPen and iPocket.

AsianSensation5 years, 9 months ago

I just don’t understand why Apple doesn’t allow an IMEI unlock like every other phone out there.

Because its in contract with AT&T+Verizon Wireless and is more profitable to Apple.

Kenny Tran5 years, 9 months ago

So by that logic, Apple is making more money by selling the iPhone specifically to 2 groups of people instead of everyone else. Hm, makes perfect sense.

Lol. They are cashing the rest of world too. Just think for once, why hackers always manage to unlock every model of an iPhone? Because Apple always leave a hole in every iPhone baseband deliberately which can be easily exploited by these hackers. So Apple is cashing AT&T, Verizon Wireless and rest of the world as well.

AsianSensation5 years, 9 months ago

LOL.

mohsin5 years, 9 months ago

stop waiting for stupid dev team i got Confirmed unlock for BB 02.10.04 only and i only sell it in $30 email me but NO FREE i also post my comments on other forums get back to me if you ppl are serious thanks

Dev team and others keep giving u dates and they says those morons will wait if we give them dates :)) and see u guys waiting :))
    ******.*****@gmail.com

Ben Johnson5 years, 9 months ago

You are fa*e as*

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT fall for these sites and people that claim to unlock your iPhone 4. All they do is wait till you pay them and give you a bull sh!t site for a jailbreak. Believe me, don’t waste your money! I have been in a jailbreaking and unlocking game for a long time. If someone would have a real unlock any hacker would have duplicated it by now just by looking at the way the code was written and release it for free.

Yeah! iPhone Dev-Team or Chronic-Dev never asked for money. Real hackers never chrage.

MAfridi5 years, 9 months ago

Just release it.

zzz5 years, 9 months ago

Just release the unlock and we all don’t upgrade to 4.3. We just want to use our iphone. Whether 4.2 or 4.3 we don’t care. Just release it.

tony5 years, 9 months ago

Just release the unlock now!! we can just stay at 4.2.1 who cares. if unlock is release now i doubt apple will have enuff time to find the exploit and delayed 4.3 just to patch it. they will just patch it next firmware

chris5 years, 9 months ago

why would the screen crack or something? you are talking like the unlock thing is a dangerous situation…

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

Ok, I don’t want to be rude, but please don’t ask stupid questions. Why would unlock crack your screen? I meant if you drop it, or put it in your back pocket, like my dumb blonde X-gf, and sit your ass down. I don’t know…like my friend droped it in the toilet while pissing and texting when he was drunk. You want me to keep going? There are always ways around it getting your warranty, or the easiest way I meantioned above. Get insurance, and get the thing replaced.

jimmy5 years, 9 months ago

does an unlock void apple care warranty

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

I believe so. The best thing to do is to get insurance from any company. Such as statefarm, allstate, etc. They provide personal belongings insurance. It’s only $60 per year. There is a way to go around that though. After you unlocked your phone and your screen cracks or something…just update it through iTunes and send it in for repairs. What will happen is the update will lock it and take the jailbreak off. That means it will be back to normal settings and apple’s warranty should replace it. The problem is that you won’t be able to unlock it untill that baseband comes out so you might have to wait for few months. If your phone is cracked or damaged you will get a new phone either way with a new baseband that you won’t be able to unlock untill the new unlock comes for that baseband. So, if your phone gets messed up you are out of luck either way.

True, Android users are not lucky enough in this regard. Once the bootloader is unlocked, no one can lock it again. iPhone users only need to restore to ‘restore’ their warranty =P

Rohit5 years, 9 months ago

i have iphone 4 os 4.2.1 and bb 03.10.01 plz inf me i sold or not or iused or nor i totally puzzle.

what to do?
    when it released?

Do not sale it. You will get unlock within next 35 days hopefully.

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

Let me break it down for you, like I did here few times already. iOS 4.2, BB 03.10.01 unlock will come out when when iOS 4.3 drops. It depends on Apple. So it’s up to your discretion. Sell it if you’d like and buy a Droid OS Phone. You can unlock those with any compnay. The IMEI unlock codes are offered by the carrier. So you could have a factory unlock. I love my iPhone 4 personally. I know for a fact that the Unlock isn’t too far away. All the 4.3 betas already came out. Whenever iOS 4.3 comes out you will be able to unlock your phone. See my previous posts above for more details.

Kenny Tran5 years, 9 months ago

Just to let you know, it’s “ANDROID” OS, not Droid. Droid is a type of phone, such as the Desire, Evo, Nexus.

Izzy5 years, 9 months ago

I understand. Droid is a type of a phone provided my Verizon carrier in the states. Driod, Droid II, HTC models, most samsung models run on an Android Operating System. I knew that, just mixed them up. Thanks for the info Kenny Tranny! :)

Kenny Tran5 years, 9 months ago

No problem-o Drizzy :p

acas5 years, 9 months ago

1.april for sure

Roel5 years, 9 months ago

28th february!

Kenny Tran5 years, 10 months ago

So, it’s Valentine’s day, where’s that mythical 4.2.1 BB 03.10.01 unlock at? Still haven’t been able to use my iPhone 4 yet and I have been waiting for this unlock since it was “promised” back at the beginning of December…

chris5 years, 10 months ago

guyssss any REAL NEWSSS???????????????????????

tony5 years, 10 months ago

yea izzy you are full of BS. is already 10 am central time long time ago.

Izzy5 years, 10 months ago

Dude, read my post. I said ETA. Estimated time! I don’t know when apple is going to decide to officially release iOS 4.3. Do I work for Apple? EF NO! If I did, I would have my iPhone 4 IMEI unlock number and have would have it permanently unlocked by now. The rumor was going around that iOS 4.3 is coming out on 14 Feb 2011, 10AM Central Time. They have already came out with all the BETA versions. It can’t be too long untill the official 4.3 iOS comes out with a new baseband. Don’t you understand the whole principle? If the unlock is released we are going to be completly f*cked. Apple will just patch it and as soon as they do, your bars on your phone going to go from ||||| to _____. Then it will take Dev Team months to come out with another unlock. What is everyone complaining about? Without the DevTeam and other iPhone hackers none of us would even have jailbroken or unlocked phones.

Acas5 years, 10 months ago

All talk about this day its a joke i think!!!!
    They dont know, apple is this time winer!!!

Billy5 years, 10 months ago

Any news

Trucknolog5 years, 10 months ago

Any new updates ? Please share of there any new updates … Keep in touch and dont worry be happy…

Acas5 years, 10 months ago

News people?

Snos25 years, 10 months ago

Look if they release before 4.3 this gives apple the chance to change
    The new firmware so the new unlock is no good
    So for all u twisting twats
    This is for your best interest

WAIT!!!!!!
    Or and when they do release it be kind enough
    To come back and moan about how fab these guys are
    After all they do it for free

Izzy5 years, 10 months ago

In about 8 hours they will release the Unlock. They never said that they will release the unlock on all of the other dates, like Christmas of 2010, and Jan 15th 2011. They just said that it would be ready. I agree with Snos2. Why would they release an Unlock for bb 03.10.01 before the new baseband comes out for iOS 4.3? That’s months of hard work going to waste. Apple just will patch the hell out of it and F#ck us all. PEOPLE IN ABOUT 8 HOURS it well be released! So calm the f$ck down. iOS 4.3 release ETA: 14 FEB @ 10:00am central time.

Izzy5 years, 10 months ago

And why am I showing London time on this site? I guess it’s moded by Brits.

add5 years, 10 months ago

Izzy, you’re sure? how do you know ?

Izzy5 years, 10 months ago

Everyone kept talking about ETA for iOS 4.3 was Feb 14th. The iOS 4.3 still isn’t out. As soon as it comes out we will get the unlock. In fact I will personally post a link here.

Ryan5 years, 10 months ago

So I can update to ios 4.3 and still be able to unlock on feb. 14?

No. Never upgrade to iOS 4.3 util you are told to do so. They are just waiting for the iOS 4.3 final release because if they will release it now, Apple might patch the exploit in iOS 4.3 final version. So just wait for iOS 4.3 and then wait for the unlock.

Joshua5 years, 10 months ago

how long do these websites update itself cuz i want to noe when it is released. thnx love u hackers~ no homo

kamil5 years, 10 months ago

I can’t wait for this relase , i hope this will be available after the weekend

Trucknolog5 years, 10 months ago

Hey guys

relax calm down now… There are just a weekend to be wating and every one Will be see what’s happend…enjoy this weekend…

Take it easy ;-)

Peter Iphone 45 years, 10 months ago

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    You are so funny!!!
    Don’t believe on this people….
    Wait for release the version 4.4, maybe 4.5 or 4.6
    Maybe in 2020 they will release……
    by the way, maybe Apple will unlock and you can not wait this boring people…..

Ben Johnson5 years, 10 months ago

Common man, its true. Unlock will be released after iOS 4.3 final will be out. Be little optimistic.

Zhili5 years, 10 months ago

F*ck that, I will do it myself