Hackulo.us has just released Installous 4 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The new version of Installous has undergone extensive bug testing for the past few months and now the developers believe that it is stable enough for public release. Installous 4 comes with an amazing UI, fast navigation between apps and much more stability.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Hackulous is now officially gone, so you won't be able to download Installous and AppSync from the repository anymore. As an alternative to Installous, you can download these Installous alternatives.
For those who don't know, Installous lets you to try to Download Cracked Apps" target="_blank">premium apps for free before you may make a final purchase from App Store. Installous can be installed on all models of iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad provided that they are fully jailbroken with Cydia installed on them.
How to Install Installous 4 on iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G & iPad:
I am assuming that you have a jailbroken device with Cydia installed on it. If you haven't already jailbreaked your iDevice, use the official jailbreak tools like Redsn0w, GreenPois0n, Limera1n, Spirit, PwnageTool and Sn0wbreeze.
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Tap on the 'Manage' tab at the bottom of Cydia app
- Tap on the 'Edit' button on the top-right corner followed by a tap on 'Add' button at the left-top corner of Cydia. Enter http://cydia.hackulo.us as Cydia/APT URL and click on the 'Add Source' button.
- Wait while Cydia update its sources.
- Tap on the 'Search' tab at the bottom-right corner of Cydia and type 'Installous' in the text-field.
- Tap on 'Install' button at the top-right corner of Cydia.
- Wait while Cydia downloads and installs Installous 4 on your iDevice.
- Once installation is complete, exit Cydia by pressing Home button and you'll see the new Installous 4 icon on your home screen.
- Launch Installous and try thousands of free apps.
Just in case adding http://cydia.hackulo.us/ to Cydia throws some error, you can download Installous 4 DEB file from here. SSH into your iDevice using WinSCP or CyberDuck and place the DEB file in /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall directory. You can find more details on installing DEB or IPA file on your iPhone manually here.