Previously we shared the manual method of adding ModMyi and BigBoss repo to Cydia which involves SSH'ing into your device and replacing certain system files on your iPhone. If you don't have an SSH access for some reason, you can still add ModMyi and BigBoss repo to Cydia without even connecting your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to your computer.
Steps to Add ModMyi & BigBoss Repo to Cydia without SSH:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iDevice.
- Tap on the 'Manage' tab at the bottom Cydia.
- Click on 'Sources' tab and select 'Telesphoreo Tangelo' from the repo list. At this step if 'Telesphoreo Tangelo' is missing from your Cydia, you have to add it using this tutorial.
- Scroll down to letter 'B' in the repo directory and choose 'BigBoss's Source' as shown in the screenshot below:
- To install BisBoss source, click on the 'Install' button on the top-right.
- To install ModMyi repo, navigate to letter 'M' in 'Telesphoreo Tangelo' directory list and select 'ModMyi.com' as shown in the screenshot below:
- To install ModMyi source, click on the 'Install' button on the top-right.
Thats it. After installing the sources, you need to reboot your iPhone. After reboot, launch Cydia, tap on the 'Changes' section and hit the 'Refresh' button at the top-left. Once done, you will find ModMyi and BigBoss repo installed in your Cydia sources.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback