Don't have a Wifi access in your home? You don't need one as iPhone Explorer is a free software which allows you to browse the file-system of your iDevice without the need of SSH'ing into your iDevice via Wifi router etc. iPhone Explorer is valid for all models of iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and works with all versions of iOS including iPhone OS 3.x.x and iOS 4.x.x.
Before iPhone Explorer, the only one way to browse the file-system of any iDevice was through DiskAid or other paid programs. Unlike DiskAid, iPhone Explorer is 100% free program which is available for both Windows and Mac OS X users.
Note that iPhone Explorer works on both jailbroken or non-jailbroken iPhones. The only difference is that you access the root directory on a jailbroken iPhone while on a non-jailbroken iPhone, you can only access the Apps directory. Even if you are jailbroken, you must install afc2add to access the root folder on your device. Usually afc2add is installed by default whenever you jailbreak your iPhone using tools like Redsn0w, GreenPois0n, Limera1n, Spirit, PwnageTool and Sn0wbreeze.
Features of iPhone Explorer:
- Create, delete and rename files on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- You can use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a thumb drive
- You can preview files within iPhone Explorer before you may copy it to your hard disk drive from your iPhone
- iPhone Explorer works with all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad models
- iPhone Explorer is a tiny program that will never slow down your computer
- If your iPhone is jailbroken, you can directly access to Emails, SMS, Voicemail, contacts and more
- iPhone Explorer comes with a simple drag and drop interface
- iPhone Explorer updates itself automatically to keep up with Apple new firmwares etc.
Download iPhone Explorer from official website.
Download iPhone Explorer for Mac [Direct Link]
Download iPhone Explorer for Windows [Direct Link]