Apple just seeded iOS 4.3 beta (build 8F5148b) and iOS SDK 4.3 beta (build 10M2508) to developers. Except iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G, iOS 4.3 beta is available for all iOS devices including iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G, iPad & Apple TV 2G. Main feature of iOS 4.3 beta include Personal Hotspot, AirPlay for 3rd party apps and new multi-touch gestures for iPad.
iOS 4.3 Beta Features:
- With new multi-touch gestures for iPad, now you can jump to the springboard by pinching your screen with 4 or 5 fingers, swipe-up to reveal the multitasking bar or swipe sideways to switch between different apps.
- There is a new FaceTime icon for iPod Touches as shown in the screenshot below:
- There is a new "Multitasking Gestures" menu in the iPad settings plus now you can change the side-switch function to either "Mute" or "Lock Rotation"
- The new "Personal Hotspot" feature turns your iOS device into a Wi-Fi router. You can also enable "Personal Hotspot" over Bluetooth and USB.
- Now you can play SMS alert tone up to 10 times
- The keyboard in iOS 4.3 beta is slightly redesigned with a different graphic under each key.
- New font called "Noteworthy" has been added to the iPad
- According to an Italian blog known as iSpazio, iOS 4.3 firmware file includes references to all those camera modes which Apple introduced in an earlier version of the iPod Nano's native camera app. Check out the demo video below:
Download iOS 4.3 Beta for iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G, iPad & Apple TV 2G
Update#1: Download iOS 4.3 Beta 2 for iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad
Update#2: Download iOS 4.3 Beta 3 for iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad
Update#3: Download iOS 4.3 GM (Gold Master) for iPhone 4/3GS, iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad
Update#4: Jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM on iPhone 4 with PwnageTool Bundle [How-To Guide]
[Sources: via MacStories, via Gizmodo, via 9to5Mac]