Steps to Add iOSFlashVideo Bookmark in Safari App:
- Launch stock Safari app on your iPhone and open the following URL:
- Now tap on the bookmark icon at the bottom and then tap on the Add Bookmark button
- Leave the bookmark name as it is and remove http://iosflashvideo.fw.hu/# from the start of the bookmark URL as shown in the screenshot below. Once removed, click on the Done button to save the bookmark.
- Now go to any webpage (except YouTube) with embedded flash video. For example, type the following URL in the address bar (case sensitive) and hit the Go button.
- Wait while the webpage loads completely. You will see an empty/white space where the video is embedded (This happens by default since iPhone doesn't support Flash). Once the webpage is loaded, click on the bookmark icon and select iOSFlashVideo bookmark as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now wait for a while and you see the Flash video appearing on your screen in place of empty/white space.
- Just tap on the video and it will be played in default iOS video player as shown in the screenshot below:
I have tested this method on my iPhone 3G and it worked flawlessly. Do share in comments if it worked on your iDevice as well. Cheers!Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback