Flash (aka Frash for iPhone) was ported to jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad quite a while ago, but it involved a lengthy installation procedure. Here is a quick and easy method to install Frash on your iDevices with a Cydia repository.
Steps to Install Flash (Frash) on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad from Cydia
- Make sure your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad is jailbroken. Refer to this guide for step-wise procedure to jailbreak your iDevice.
- If you have a jailbroken device, open Cydia and go to Manage -> Sources.
- Tap on "Edit" button at top right of screen.
- Tap on "Add" button at top left of screen.
- Add source http://repo.benm.at as Cydia/APT URL.
- Now go to "Search" tab and type "frash" and install "Flash - Flash for iOS". If you have SBSettings installed on your iDevice, you can install "Frash Toggle" as well, it will allow you to enable or disable Frash easily.
That's it! You should now be able to view Flash content such as ads, websites, games in Safari browser on your iDevice. iPhone 3G owners are out of luck as Flash requires ARMv7 processors which iPhone 3G doesn't have. [via Gizmodo]Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback