Just incase there is no Wifi, 3G or EDGE connection available, you can still install Cydia apps on your iPhone or iPod Touch through your computer. With Cyder 2, you can download Cydia apps directly on your PC and then you can them on your device connected to your PC via USB cable.
How to Install Cydia Apps without Wifi/3G/EDGE on Your iPhone
- Download and install Cyder 2 from here.
- Plug your iPhone or iPod Touch to your PC and launch Cyder2.exe
- Click "Get Sources from Cydia" and hit the blue "Play" button at the top to update the repositories.
- To manually add any repository, right-click anywhere on the Cyder window or press the "Insert" key from your keyboard.
- Now click on "Get installed packages" button to get the list of packages you have already installed on your device via Cydia.
- Click on the "Packages" tab and enter the name of the app you want to download in "Filter" field. Right-click on it and choose "Download with dependencies".
- Now click on the "Downloads" tab, right click on the name of package and select "Download selected".
- Click on the "File Manager" tab and drag the packages from "Cyder Cache" to "Cydia AutoInstall" section.
- Reboot your phone to install these packages automatically.
If you face any issue in following the above procedure regarding Cydia apps, feel free to ask questions in comments.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback