If you are a newbie to the jailbreak arena or bought a new iPhone or iPod Touch and wanted to know if its jailbreakable and unlockable? Just visit http://jailbreak-me.info and enter the details of your iDevice and get the answers to your questions in less than 5 seconds.
You should know the following information about your device:
- iDevice: iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Model: The model of your device.
- iOS: The current firmware on your device.
- BaseBand: The current baseband of your device.
If you don't know how to check the firmware version of your device, you can use this guide and if you don't know how to check the baseband of your iPhone, you can follow this guide. Once you know all the above info about your device, visit Jailbreak-me.info and enter the respective details to get the results. Incase your device is jailbreakable or unlockable, you will be provided with the details of latest jailbreaking and unlocking tools available.
If you still have any confusion about the jailbreak or unlock of your device, you can always ask me in comments or on our official Facebook page here.
You may also like to read:
- VLC App for iPhone Submitted to App Store for Approval [Hands-On Video]
- Apple to Hold Special “Back to the Mac” Media Event on October 20th
- Download Mozilla Firefox 4 for Android & Maemo
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp?