With Android 2.2 (Froyo), you can easily move installed apps from your phone's memory to your SD / mSD card with one-click. This allows you to install as many apps you want on your SD card without worrying about your phone's memory. You can move installed apps from your phone's memory to SD card manually or by using SDMove app.
Moving Installed Apps to SD Card on Android 2.2 Froyo Manually:
- Go to Settings and then Applications as shown in the screenshot below:
- Tap on Manage applications to view all installed applications on your Android device.
- Tap on any app your want to move and hit the Move to SD card button to move the app from your phone's memory to SD card.
Moving Installed Apps to SD Card on Android 2.2 Froyo Through SDMove:
- Download SDMove app from its QR-Code below or download it directly from here
- Once downloaded and installed, launch the SDMove app and click on the Menu button.
- Click on "Move All" button to move installed apps from your phone's memory to SD card memory.
Please note that it is not possible to move every app to SD card as some developers have restricted their app from being moved to memory card so that the app may function properly.
You may also like to read:
How to Install Apps on SD Card by Default in Android 2.2 (Froyo)