We have already shared a detailed step-by-step guide to jailbreak iOS 4.0 / iOS 4.0.1 on all iPhones and iPod Touches using JailbreakMe (Star). This guide will explain you how you can jailbreak iPad OS 3.2 or iOS 3.2.1 on your iPad (Wifi+3G models) using JailbreakMe by Comex. For those who don't know, JailbreakMe is an untethered browser-based jailbreak for jailbreaking iOS 4.0 / 4.0.1 / 3.2.1 on all iDevices.
Steps to Jailbreak iPad iOS 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe v2.0
- Download and install iTunes 9.2.1
- Sync your iPad with iTunes to backup your photos, message, apps etc.
- Once syncing is done, upgrade to iOS 3.2.1 through your iTunes. If you don't want to upgrade, you can still jailbreak iPad OS 3.2 using JailbreakMe provided that you haven't jailbreaked your iPad before using Spirit tool.
- Open http://www.jailbreakme.com/ in Safari browser from your iPad and wait for web-page to load completely.
- Once you see the "slide to jailbreak" button, slide it to download the jailbreak package. You will see the download progress on your iPad's screen.
- Once download is finished, it will automatically start to jailbreak your iPad. The jailbreaking process will take some time, do not press any button while your iPad is being jailbreaked.
- When you see message "Cydia has been added to your home screen", its all done! Go to your iPad's home screen to start Cydia.
[Thanks to iClarified for images and useful video tutorial]Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback